• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Poppy Seed Tea - First Time - Poppy Seed Tea definitely works!

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
I just want to say, holy shit!... I tried this for first time last week and didn't feel the "warm" feeling or euphoria but I did nod like a motherfucker, I liked it but it wasn't too great..

Now today I got a new batch and there were a lot and I mean a fucking LOT of lil pieces of plants around the seeds, so I prepared two glasses of tea using 200g each, I did them in 2 separate containers so that I could shake them better... I just finished the first glass and fucking shit I am feeling awesome, this feels like 20mg of hydrocodone, I just can't believe it... I feel the warm feeling this time... I don't think I'll even drink that second glass, but I don't want to waste it.. I wonder how long I can leave it out... I have no tolerance btw but decent experience with opiates and while I don't take them often it is only cause I can't get my hands on them, but I do know that I am addicted to them

This time I ate 3 tums like 2 hours prior to doing this, I read somewhere that it helped.. I wonder if it did

I just can't fucking believe this shit worked!!! I love that it's legal...

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_poppyseedtea
substancecode_poppytea
substancecode_opiates
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a weird high though... I feel it on my arms and legs kind of like a do with codeine but also on my chest and head like with hydro... It is pretty intense already, so I guess I'll just keep on sipping on that second glass for hours

sounds interesting :) i'll have to try it sometimes. i'll probably end up just trying kratom first but i can put this on the list. i'm not super into opiates but i've smoked a few kratom leaves that dried up and fell off one of my plants i was attempting to grow and it was a nice little high. this makes me somewhat interested in very occasional kratom and maybe poppy seed use. i don't plan on using any pharmacuticals or heroin though just becuase if i can get similar effects from kratom or poppy seeds i'm fine with it :)

I tried Kratom and felt absolutely nothing, I took like 16g and nothing so I gave up... plus the toss and wash bulshit wasn't pleasant, PST doesn't taste great but it's not a problem... Kratom is just crap in my opinion.

I haven't had the greatest luck with this stuff. I have tried using it a few times but never got more than an upset stomach. Please PM me.

I edited your original post to remove references to buying them... we don't source here.

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.

Seeing you are new to the PST experience, as am I, thought I'd share a couple of my findings. I just went on a two week binge with poppy seeds from various sources, basically staying high 24/7. By the end of the two weeks I was having really bad neurological symptoms - dropping things constantly and culminating with severe hand tremors to the point that I couldn't type or even hold a cigarette to my lips without missing a couple times. I was a mess. Then I read somewhere (on the Internet, sorry I don't remember the source,) that there is an alkaloid in the pods/seeds that is a convulsant. Don't know how true that is, but it made sense to me. It doesn't seem like anyone else has come across this, but I just thought I'd share in case anyone else has it happen. It did resolve itself after 24 hours of abstaining. High was nice though - made me feel very social and just at ease with life in general. I actually had a couple days of mild withdrawal, I was like wtf? But I always have kratom and lope on hand and I'm prescribed gabapentin so Meh. Next time I want opiates I'm sticking with H - it's plentiful in my area, although scary to buy.

I was addicted to seed tea for a couple years before moving up to pod tea. It is an amazing high. I never had tremers like Ruffian69, maybe that was from the thebaine?

Anyway. be careful op. PST is no joke, it's strong and lasts long. Try not to use consecutive days. Once you're physcially dependent, it's a bitch to get off.

You know, I thought that too, but I remember it was a different than Thebaine. And it wasn't paparvine (sp) either. I was thing maybe that last batch had pesticides in it or something. The tea is too mysterious for me - think I'll stay away. So many variables. Oh and I agree - after only 2 weeks I had mild withdrawal - not too bad, RLS, diarrhea, runny noise and just general malaise.

did anyone gain weight from pst. I did. I didn't have any other changes in my diet or activities so I'm pretty sure it's from the pst

It's common to gain weight when addicted to opiates. I lost weight but it's because I didn't eat much (couldn't afford it) and my metabolism is crazy fast.

I lose weight if I'm on a run even for a short time because I eat next to nothing. Bothers my stomach. I lost 6 lbs in 2 weeks this last time. Can you imagine first Jenny Craig, then Nutrisystem, and now the PST diet? But I usually do puff up on other opiates because I crave sweets.

I just put seeds in a bottle, warm water, shake like 10 minutes, voila. I'm not telling you how much because I know my level and yours might be different. There's a lot of info on here, please read as much you can to get an idea of where to start. It's how I learned. Be safe and go SLOW when drinking. That way you can get really high without getting really dead.

Just a bit of HR here. Be careful with new batches of seeds with no tolerance. People have definitely died off of PST because they got a batch that was extra strong. Try a low dose to gauge potency.

Just a bit of HR here. Be careful with new batches of seeds with no tolerance. People have definitely died off of PST because they got a batch that was extra strong. Try a low dose to gauge potency.
Thank you for emphasizing that as well. The first time I took it I thought I was going slow enough, and the come up actually made me a little nervous. And I have a bit of tolerance. It really compares to morphine for me, but I really only know that, H, and Oxy. I need too many Vics and I only had to do a CWE once to know I was never doing it again. For me, that ranks up there with eating blue crabs. Too much work for too little return.

Seeds are legal. The contents you extract from them is a Schedule 2 substance.

Hi everyone - I'm new here (to the forum not to opiates) and question? Chronic pain management has me taking four percs daily (yeah right!) at 5/325mg. Been taking this dose now for about six (6) years so for PST what would the recommended amount of tea a 110-pound 5'4" 49y/o lady need to drink to get some relief from the never-ending pain? Bear in mind that I usually finish my prescription within seven days after its dispensed so I'm tolerant now to about 80 - 100 mg of oxycodone at one go. The acetaminophen part of this scares the crap out of me so I'm looking for alternatives. Also, I'm a hobby gardener and always have the lovely red, white, and orange papaver somniferums blooming away from June to October.