Seeking non-US views on pharmaceutical and herbal cannabis

The survey doesn't like my ultra-secure sandboxed Firefox, oh well, I'll take my chances with Opera. Opera is soon to become my default browser like it was during the Worm years (2002-2006) or so when people browsing with IE, and there was no Firefox at one point, there was the Mozilla Browser, when Netscape died, but it was a slow mess and everyone was getting infected just by browsing with IE even if they had antivirii or though they did, reinstalling did nothing to correct anything, you had to have programs on a burned cd to install before connecting and having your static IP (everyone on cable modems have fake static IP's around here on that one particular popular ISP, Videotron, thing renews your bail at midnight and they associate mac addresses to an IP automatically...and of course the people who I repaired didn't have a router..oh hm. Let me just take the test :) Because it will let me select multiple answers to the same question which I think isn't normal.

All this to say, Ghostery even when I allowed the site's special something it needed and de-noscripted it, was still acting broken, which is weird. But no problem. Like I said Opera has all the security addons (finally) one would want and is back to being lightning fast. Now to that form...

Is it normal it forgets I know of Sativex and Marinol but never had them ?(Marinol is not used here, the vastly superior Cesamet is and we also have Sativex), because the third part with the sliders...I never tried Sativex, but can't give it a zero rating, I doubt that's what I'd do in the right state of mind, it must be amazing to have an asthma like inhaler but for thc and cannabinol, the best vaporizer there is out there for sure. This Canadian is confused eh.

Medical Marijuana

Hello - I'm new to Bluelight, and new to the use/subject of cannabis-based pharmaceuticals in the "real-world". I visited my Neurologists in Carmel, CA last
week to discuss my recently new diagnosis of possible Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome. I've also had 15 years spine pain (Spondylosis, Spondylolisthesis, etc.),
and a Laminectomy/Fusion L 4-5 this year. For the first time, my doctor talked about the possibility of me using medical cannabis. "I was shocked". The problem in
Monterey County is that it's very hard to get. I'm happy to participate in the survey link for inflexxion and hope our community will soon recognize the need for a change
in treating chronic conditions. Something has to change since prescription medicines are so damaging. Thanks for the link ;) .

Results of the Inflexxion study now published

For a summary of the results of the Cannabis-Based Prescription Drug Internet Survey 2015 by Inflexxion, see attachment:

Attachments

• Cannabis Rx Drug Internet Survey 2015 summary FINAL.docx
    39.1 KB · Views: 47