• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Florida thread

It’s been super difficult for a while. We’re still looking for some quality though

I'm not sure how far you are from Orlando or Miami but those were the two places I found it pretty easy and found some quality too.

Florida is like a whole other planet if you are from the northeast like me. I?ve been down there 4 times, and I liked it, but it?s just insane. It was popping when the pill mills were in full force. Good times

I moved to Orlando about a year ago and caught up with a really good plug. I'm from the north east but have been all over the country. Quality and price really aren't too bad here

Hey all, new to blue light, new to florida. From the West coast where we had good tar. Here in lake county all I've found is powder and sometimes it's ok, most times it sucks. My girl and I smoke exclusively. I know that the powder around here has more and more fent in it. I'm just wondering if there are any other smokers out here?

Any tips for finding new connects in said S/SW FL? Took a year to get my good one but they got raided a couple weeks ago now idk where to look, already asked anyone I know that does anything, and going up to boys on corners is either gonna be a loss or ridiculous pricing. What would you do in that situation, try bars or something? Idk lol

We don't allow sourcing nor providing any kind of informations about it, we are a harm-reduction community.

regards,

Winter

Not that hard

Any tips for finding new connects in said S/SW FL? Took a year to get my good one but they got raided a couple weeks ago now idk where to look, already asked anyone I know that does anything, and going up to boys on corners is either gonna be a loss or ridiculous pricing. What would you do in that situation, try bars or something? Idk lol

Im in coral springs. Trust me, you'll find someone whether it be boynton, west coast, South beach, boca, shit even Weston. Everything is everywhere.

Anyone from Jacksonville? Just moved down here, hate it. Came from Boston, dope capital of the US as far as quality. All they got down here is hard and I'm a banger so it sucks
Jacksonville here. Also lived and used in Boston (small world.)

Boston has great dope. And while I’ve never had any comparable dope in Florida, I get good dope and primo girl. The cocaine in Jacksonville is crazy good, like do an third or fourth of a 20 bag and OD. To score you just have the balls to go in the hood.

I think Jax must have a good dope scene because it’s a port city.

Hey all, new to blue light, new to florida. From the West coast where we had good tar. Here in lake county all I've found is powder and sometimes it's ok, most times it sucks. My girl and I smoke exclusively. I know that the powder around here has more and more fent in it. I'm just wondering if there are any other smokers out here?
I’ve only seen tar here a handful of times...sorry for your luck but the east coast is ruled by the China girl.

Jacksonville here. Also lived and used in Boston (small world.)

Boston has great dope. And while I’ve never had any comparable dope in Florida, I get good dope and primo girl. The cocaine in Jacksonville is crazy good, like do an third or fourth of a 20 bag and OD. To score you just have the balls to go in the hood.

I think Jax must have a good dope scene because it’s a port city.

Hey Missgreenewne! Im just south of you, about 30 mins. When you say "dope", are you talking about cocaine or heroin?

Hey Missgreenewne! Im just south of you, about 30 mins. When you say "dope", are you talking about cocaine or heroin?
With the exception of the last sentence I was referring to heroin. We call heroin boy and coke girl here, but when I use those names people get confused,

I'm new here in <snip> and can't find anything. Someone help
The internet, and more specifically bluelight probably isn't the best place to go in search of help finding drugs. Best advice I can give is to go to a bigger city and find it on your own. That's what I would do and have done many times in the past. Go to where it's at, in some over town slum or some "junkie" asking for money on a street corner will find you with what your looking for much faster than here. Just my 2 cents, best of luck.

Last edited by a moderator: