• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Just moved to Brooklyn glad to hear the shit is good here now all i got to do is find a connect

The heroin coming out of Brooklyn is stellar right now. After a small test i can sniff a whole bag and catch a Nod. They are fat bags and a breath of fresh air, compared to Jersey at least.

These batches are the best i had in years.

Word! so glad to hear this

Also new to Brooklyn, but all I can find is overpriced garbage... I guess I don't have the knack I used to have finding shit

Don't fuck with those bums out in 732new bruns unless u know how to act on the street, alot of ppl get beat by that park....
Blue thunder, escobar. and china white are fet.
training day n other double sealeds making its way up here
People get desperate out in new bruns, If ur a middle and ur call doesnt pick up, then u gotta go to the block. Only 2 main spots in that area
and no one
Chips ahoy, red and black whitney houston is trash, star sealed trash

Regardless of where you're at in Jersey, you're never more than a 45 minute drive away from drugs. Lol

Im in Brooklyn and I get my stuff from a friend, and my only connection, and weve noticed how it?s getting lighter looking. He told me someone he knows was tested and fent came up in the test. Im really not happy about that. I really dont know why they need to put that ish in there.

Anyone familiar with the “Monster” stamps coming out of Newark? Wondering if anyone has had that recently and if it’s decent/safe?

LI here too, use to use now I just take oxys. When I do get the craving I lost my old connects so I have to travel all the way to Suffolk to pick up.

Just got some quality Heroin in Brooklyn.
Didn't have time time to look at the stamp.
Had to sniff it fast on a crowded train platform.

Xtcgirl-damn that's sorta crazy she did that...but didn't you like mix up the bags and everything? I'd never just "let" some random girl in Camden shoot me up with something I didn't mix up or see exactly how much was put in...I always used to go to North Camden. For years that was my stomping ground from like 04-12 I knew every alley all the dealers, every stamp on every corner, every bando. I've got some pretty crazy stories too but they completely shut that area down. Even if a few sets still operate, it's not like it used to be. Back in 06 they had like 100+ different sets just in North. All straight fire too. They really cleaned it up. I wouldn't mind going back thru and checking it out again though.
Those were the days. Most sets you went to in North back then didn’t matter cause they were all great. I haven’t had anything that good since unfortunately. Once actually for like three weeks in 17 but that was short lived. I actually had this convo with some guy about a month ago and he said that apparently North is wide open again but I have yet to check it out to see if what he told me was legit. I’ve just lost all faith in finding good quality and consistently.

Hey guys.. Wat is up with this white shit..? Cant seem to find anything else Cmd area.. And its junk to me..Anyone else know wat im talking about.??

Watch out for fentanyl/dope HEAVIER than usual bags, stamps changing constantly

One sample was weak this past 7 days

Lots of OD's in NYC

Those were the days. Most sets you went to in North back then didn’t matter cause they were all great. I haven’t had anything that good since unfortunately. Once actually for like three weeks in 17 but that was short lived. I actually had this convo with some guy about a month ago and he said that apparently North is wide open again but I have yet to check it out to see if what he told me was legit. I’ve just lost all faith in finding good quality and consistently.
I was over there (north) pretty recently and actually got flagged down by I guy that I know used to serve me a while back. It was very good 8/10 dope and from what I know they are a set opened back up, wish I could give the location but well they most likely would delete the post and flag me.

Has anyone come across bullshit with K2 or some similar synthetic cannabinoid in it? Stamp was Funeral. and it was grey powder which is really all I've been able to fucking see.

Within 10 minutes of sniffing my girl was acting all goofy and then got an anxiety attack, I looked and my eyes were semi-pinned but redder than the devil's dick and glassy as fuck.

Never had this happen before but I cannot to save my goddamn life find some fucking brown powder! The one spot had turned me down because I didn't have tracks and my shirt was "too clean" and I was shaking. Like yeah I'm fucking sick and just because it's not covered in dirt doesn't mean I don't stink like a fucking onion hoagie.

This is some bullshit. The other stamp "off white" was oily and smelled like fried chicken and got me and my girl a sinus infection. It was fent but it at least fucked me up and didn't make me feel like I was smoking a dutch.

Yes I've got k2 in my dope before and it's also going around Philly. I smoke weed and have done a lot of hallucinogens so I was ok but def unexpected and not that much fun. I was able to just ride it out and didn't get that stamp again.

Just a heads up, if anyone comes across the "Yankees" stamp, it looks really light but it's fantastic. No white in it at all, or grey color like some/most of the trash floating around. Decent quantity in the dime, and is pretty consistent through the bunds I've gone through. Dude even threw me 14 after every other baker's dozen. No fent from the admittedly old test I used, but the whole bag dissolves dark and readily, and while I don't shoot, my buddy does and said it's really clean feeling and has serious legs. Had a really nice amber color in the rig.

Real, clean H exists on the block in Philly! Took me a while and some help from friendly pilgrims, but we got there.

There some shit up north that’s laying the homeless out they shoot then there all laid out in piss Me and my boys are thinking might be Fentanyl mixed with a tranquilizer of sorts like a ketamine idk Philly tho

There some shit up north that’s laying the homeless out they shoot then there all laid out in piss Me and my boys are thinking might be Fentanyl mixed with a tranquilizer of sorts like a ketamine idk Philly tho
They have been putting tranq in the dope up there for a long time now. It's usually xylazine which is a horse tranq. Some stamps don't have any dope just that. It's all over.

The other stamp "off white" was oily and smelled like fried chicken and got me and my girl a sinus infection. It was fent but it at least fucked me up and didn't make me feel like I was smoking a dutch.
All I've been getting for the last 2 weeks is shit that smells like fried chicken. Its tan and rocky. Average quality at best. I only sniff h when I'm desperate, which I was desperate enough to do 1 bag to hold me over until I got home, no sinus infection here.

They have been putting tranq in the dope up there for a long time now. It's usually xylazine which is a horse tranq. Some stamps don't have any dope just that. It's all over.
Yeah my buddy went to the methadone clinic and there was zero dope in his system all Fentanyl