• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

tfw some people take at least one or maybe two orders of magnitude worth of drugs to produce a quality high and you're high and dry

Got caught up in a block raid in kenzo about a month ago they mustve hard narcs on the roof wit binoculars or some shit but they got me wit 6 measley bags and I had to do the night in booking shit was ROUGH! Be careful up there on wednesdays they like running these corner sweeps.

Some observations on the state of the dope scene in NYC.

I'm on Suboxone now after about 6 months on dope but I'll make a few comments about the dope scene when I was in it for that relatively short time. I did not have to go on a lot of adventures to cop dope because early on I connected with a very solid delivery service, which was pricey and the dope decent enough but nothing to write home about, but the convenience and service was unbeatable. I was very luck to find this guy and usually stayed with him, but occasionally I would venture out into the wider world of junkiedom on a quest to try and score some real fire, or get dope at a better price, or because I wanted a little hard or whatever. Met a few guys but nobody I trusted like my main guy.

Going downtown to the standard certain parks and other public spaces junkies are pretty easy to identify (and they do roam all over.) It's easy enough to start a conversation and get someone to middleman for you but that's always a precarious situation. Some kids though do this as their main hustle to get themselves well, and once you meet them it's the closest to open air you'll find ... there is no open air in Manhattan but some of these guys sit all on the same bench or pace around the same area every day or whatever and often you can reliably find them, guys who just run back and forth from the real dealer (usually in projects) and people that approach them in the street, or other people refer to them, or whatever, and middleman it all day asking for either one but more likely 2 or 3 bags out of a bundle, this is usually negotiable especially as they are almost certainly tacking on the price, too. It's a ripoff but it's convenient and some of the guys doing this who I met were much more trustworthy than you might imagine and I even went thru them more than once. If you come off like a square they'll probably take an arm and a leg but if you come seeming like you know what you're talking about they'll probably do you reasonable. Some of this goes on in Brooklyn too. I imagine these kids, and there's quite a few of them that I met or observed, stand a good chance of getting arrested.

To speak of the dope, I wasn't overly impressed by it. The best stuff I got was from the Bronx but copping it was always a pain in the ass. Did get some fire from Brooklyn via one of these same kind of middlemen I was talking about, but I don't wanna go thru them every day nor hand them the money for a full sleeve (I always bought in bulk, 10-25 bundles or so at a time usually), or haul my ass out to Brooklyn ever other day. Met several dealers who are just sketchy and dumb, like one dude who drives like he's in Fast and Furious with me, another custie, his girl, and some dope in the car. His girl is like, "this is why you went to jail the last time!" No shit. That was my last time dealing with him. Went back to my main guy. My main guy never gave me fented out shit but I came across some once in a while, to my chagrin. I had a really scary experience shooting fentadope though, once: being fentadope it had no legs so I shot the whole bundle in the evening (this was when I was just starting out so my tolerance was low.) I eventually went to sleep, woke up with severe tinnitus so bad I couldn't hear anything, my cat meowing was flanging like crazy and I tried to put on the TV and I couldn't understand anything they were saying. Clearly I could not go to work in such condition but I couldn't call in either!!! I had to send an email! That put me off fentadope for life. I don't know what the fuck that was, I assume an idiosyncratic reaction on my part to some weird analog.

But general comments on dope in the city: some of the better stuff I got came in plain, unstamped bags. There's a lot of that going around, along with the traditional stamps of course. You will occasionally see unsealed bags, too, which isn't usually a good sign. Fucking amateurs. There are several people going around trying to sell heroin by the gram, which is not traditional here. I did a decent sized shot and barely feel a thing, not to mention whatever horrible shit it was cut didn't really dissolve right. I threw the rest away. No way am I putting that in my veins.

I also had a terrible experience, and this is what prompted me to go back on Suboxone, with some dirty dope that gave me a terrible abscess. This from a previously reliable source so I assume it was just a fluke.

Last edited:
I'm not sure what the protocol/rules are for warnings on this site, but my concern is that my naming the stamp will only make people search for it. Hopefully, the details of my experience will deter people. This past Saturday morning, I accidentally OD'd. I've never OD'd on heroin before, but I have had experiences with other drugs that I'd say probably should've had me in the hospital. I always thought that with dope, it would take a much larger amount than normal and that for someone like myself that has a high tolerance and was previously a shooter, OD'ing from sniffing wouldn't be possible unless I did a stupidly huge amount.

I was soooo wrong, and this is what I hope anyone who reads this learns without almost losing their life like I did...

IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW HIGH YOUR TOLERANCE IS, ONE SMALL BAG OF PURE (I'M ASSUMING WAS FENTANYL AT THIS POINT) WILL KILL EVEN THE HIGHEST TOLERANCE USER WITH EASE.

I was a shooter, although it's been probably a year and a half since I stopped pinning. I was on 100mg methadone for like 6 months. Recently, I had cut down to a 40mg dose and have been only sniffing bags and not usually more than 4 or 5 in a day, but I had been getting a lot of really high quality product...including some cut with fent. Also, I have in the past smoked fentanyl gel, cheeked the patches, etc. I was always considered a 'beast' by fellow users because of the amount I was able to do...in other words, I had a high tolerance.

Saturday early am, my girl, my boy and I head out to cop after partying all night. I split a bag with her (sniffed) and I did 2 fat lines of grade A coke before we left. The guy we copped from always has the best dope of all our connects...it's always been nice euphoric, strong, noddy dope. He had something new stamped Axe Men with an axe on it. I sniff one and notice it's slightly stronger than the last stamp he had...was good shit. I sniff one more and immediately realize it's gonna be problem. It felt EXPONENTIALLY stronger than anything i'd ever done, but what was more concerning was the sensation that someone was squeezing my lungs while I was trying to fight to get them to expand fully...it was a losing battle. I asked my girl to start cutting up some Adderall QUICK cause we didn't have anymore coke with us. I pulled over and told her to hurry up.

Next thing I know, I wake up in the ambulance after they narcan me. My boy and my girl were outside the back window and gave me a thumbs up are you all good sort of motion, and I gave them the thumbs up knowing exactly what must have happened. Thank god that despite my girl being fucked up out of her mind from sniffing one bag, she instinctively got my boy to call for an ambulance, started rescue breathing and never stopped til the ambulance guys took over. Needless to say, I'm VERY lucky to be alive. The medics said I should've been long dead as CPR was done for like 15 min before they arrived and I was blue when they got there. Scared the shit outta me...I really hope this story isn't too repetitive as i'm sure there's probably a ton of them on here, but I wanted to make the point above in all caps because it shocked the shit outta me that one single bag sniffed could easily kill an experienced user with a high tolerance. My dope days are over, but I'd suggest to those who are still in it to really try just a key bump each time they get a new stamp/batch and out of every bag because it really only takes one bag of the wrong shit, and your gone. The nurse at the hospital said they're seeing a lot more fentanyl being used as there's a heroin shortage out in long island (i'm in nyc), so I can only imagine the number of OD's is increasing rapidly...very scary.

Stay safe.

PS - My boy's girl OD'd sniffing a bag of the same shit later that night, so stay the hell away from that stamp

Dudes, what's on?

I used to be your average daily dope fiend(snort only) from 2004-2010. Y'all know Camden and Philly blah blah blah

I was totally clean for a few years and now I "chip." I do one bag 1-2 a month.

Last Friday, the two spots I go to in Kenzo were shut-down due to police activity. Actually, I was just going to get a few Subs on the Ave. But that was shut down...right, due to police presence.

So, I take that walk west bound.

Got "Mad Dog." I used to have no fear of dope but I do these days because I have OD'd once a year the past two years. So, I ducked off and dropped a small bump on my hand between my thumb and forefinger. Repeated the process....

So, I'm walking back to the El, and not getting any sort of drip so, I said, "hells with it," and dipped that bill in the bag an inhaled...

5 minutes later I knew it was coming.

So, I hung at a busy intersection and a few minutes later.....that feeling hit - the one right before you drop... and boom.

Man, screw this stuff. These knuckleheads already have the purist stuff in the country. Yeah, Philly numero uno...look it up in DEA stats. Fuck Chicago, they aren't a port city/area. So logic would tell one that it travels to get there. And they get there stuff from here. Anyways, these dudes are adding Fent and now there this G-18 stuff coming which the EMT chick said is out there now, too. It's just not worth it anymore.

Hey, I saw this site is looking for new moderators(I haven't been here for awhile). New moderators? There's like ten moderators for every one poster on this site. I think you guys have enough moderators. Plus, you can't say shit on a site that is all aboot drugs. Wow, Philly drug corners are some big secret. No one knows aboot them !! You should source and sell on here. You're fucking dope addicts !! There's no rules in The Game.

You should source and sell on here. You're fucking dope addicts !! There's no rules in The Game.

If you can't find where to sell and source, besides here, you're a pretty fucking dumb dope addict. There are rules in our house, whatever your thoughts are on "the Game," and assuming there's no rules there either is a good way to get jacked or your ass beaten IME.

Dude, you moderators are so uptight.

I'm smarter than you, big guy.

I know all the spots from South Camden to North Philly so just relax.

Actually, I was more referring, not to selling on here, but being able to say where you copped. Those corners aren't any secret. What's the harm in saying, " Hey I got that fire today at X & Y streets in West Kensington?

And I guess you never copped in the hood because yeah people do get jacked, beaten and shot. Happens everyday, dude. Ah, you're one of them dudes who only calls people and sits around waiting for the dude to show-up.

A NYC hipster type, right?

And my God, how many moderators do you people have on here? And there's barely any activity on this place. This place is dead, brah. Just like I was last Friday for a minute or two...wow it's like exactly the same time, too. Imagine that.

I love you.

A NYC hipster type, right?

lmao no hipster here
but yes I did used to have a nice delivery service
if I had it, why wouldn't I use it?
if you had it, wouldn't you?
not that I haven't copped elsewhere

but anyway the reason for the specific rules, there are a few, theoretically, it could lead to LE becoming aware of things that they weren't already, but both know this is pretty unlikely; more importantly, it's about preventing users from soliciting or selling drugs via here, setting up scams or LE setting up stings or whatever else, or in various other ways users putting themselves or this community itself in danger. but none of this is really up for discussion.

Yeah, my first post was not really portraying what I wanted to say. I'm not looking for people to set-up deals here. I just don't get why mentioning corners in Philly that have been active since the 80's is a no-no. Everyone knows aboot them, eh. These are places where they yell at every passing car and pedestrian, "Yo, dope !!"

I don't really care. It just puzzles me. And you'll have to forgive my grammar and shit today as I'm doing three things at once and got no sleep last night. I need a drink.

Actually, I need to be done with this shit. Even once or twice a month has too much risk. And I'm cautious as hell these days, and yet, I still end-up on the ground waiting for the narcan man. Plus, I either get just a "little high" or I die. I can't get to that "place" anymore.

I hate being a drug addict, man. And I am a drug addict in the general sense of the word. Not just opiates.

Me too, bro. I just got on Suboxone with a chaser of Valium, Neurontin, Clonidine, and some antidepressants, after having my fancy delivery service deliver me some fucked up tainted shit—like, infected, not even laced; did I stop after the first abscess? Or that encounter with the fentadope (from a different source) that almost took away my hearing that I posted about above? Hell no, there was the better part of a tainted city brick left, so what's an addict to do? Keep shooting up, of course. Got another abscess, of course. I'm in the medical field so I just incised & drained it myself and kept sterile dressings on, etc. but now there's a gaping cavity where my mainline is supposed to be and neither me or a phlebotomist is ever probably going to be able to use it again. That was when I figured I could use a break, and coincided with blowing thru and obscene amount of money that I'd taken out as a loan for totally non-dope-related reasons. So back on bupe, but still drinking like a fish to take the edge off on a daily basis. On 8mg now, going to try to taper down to 4 and stay there more or less forever 'cause life without opiates just doesn't cut it anymore. I know the feel. I do.

If this forum seems dead to you (something we're trying to change), you may enjoy some of the others (Other Drugs is where most of the opiate talk goes.) But we are trying to revive a sense of community here.

Yeah, dude.

I actually bought two bags that day(last Friday). Guys always hide your wax paper bags in your wallet in between your ID's, credit cards and shit.

So, the narcan wears-off and I'm fucked-up all night. No sleep(last Friday).

So, it's 8:00 am in the morning and you know how it is when you been up all night...you feel all wacky in head.

AND I'M SITTING THERE CONSIDERING DOING THE SECOND BAG !!

That's fucked-up. So, I do a bump this big ....

No lie, not fat either. And I wait ten minutes and I repeat. And I started to almost get that pre-drop feeling, and I'm just bugging...hating myself. But it settled-out and I was "high" all day long. Not nodding or WHOO HOOO !!! But it took the cobwebs away and the guilt and drama you feel after OD'ing the previous day. I dumped the rest of the fat beefer I had left down the toilet. I've never done that before in my life.

And drinking.....shit, I've been drinking too much lately. Swore it off this past Tuesday after a particularly bad hangover. I'm 44 and they don't get easier.

But, I'm going to drink tonight. I know it.

And that just sucks.
That shit was pure evil.

got a question for you guys about having a visit from the narcan man- after they administer it and you wake up, are you in withdrawals at this point?

i gotta imagine it's like taking a sub too early, and getting precip wd's - in that it must knock EVERYTHING off the receptors, and put you in wd's. i always wanted to know about that because it's never happened to me (luckily)

I posted this elsewhere, but it took place in NYC and it's an amusing story involving dope/cold copping/junkies, so ...

I admit I almost got in a serious and seriously dumb fight today:

I was walking around today, barely noon, in that somewhat halfway-euphoric state between not having had much sleep and being hungover, plus a few milligrams of Valium and some Gabapentin, added to a sort of inicpient heat delirium, it begin 80 something (25+ for our Euro friends) and humid. Adds to all things a sort of surreal urge. So I, as does not happen uncommonly, encounter a cute-as-a-button junkie chick with her (presumed) boyfriend, begging, or as they would say, spanging. She approaches me like the usual sucker and asks dollar, which I provide her with; in addition, her "situation" being obvious, I pick up my sleeves and point to the permanent mess on asking her generally something like: ‘I see you're in the struggle, etc.,’ mentioning being on Suboxone and we're just like, chatting for the moment. Realizing that I'd wanted to get some blow, asked her:

—Do you know where I can get some girl? …she looks kind of blank… You know, white girl?

Whereupon her (black) boyfriend jumps up and gets in my face, angirly demaind:

—YOU A PIMP, NIGGA? WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT?

—No, I'm not a pimp. I'm just talking to your (Chelsea or whatever.)

—What you want then? What'll you pay for a short stay.

—Oh, so you're a pimp…Get the fuck…I posture up and get into the proper stance to knock his fucking lights out.

—THIS WHITEBOY CALLED ME A PIMP. I'MA FUCK YOU UP, YOU'SE A FAGGOT ASS NIGGA.

She started trying to shut him up and lead him away because he's not at all intimidating and likely to get the shit beaten out fo him (this would also lead to me blowing out my back which woukd suck, a lot, primarily because of the final, worst injury isn't "work related" then you have trouble getting full disability, bit I digress.) They bounce.

I really sort of wish that I'd gotten the chance to beat the fuck out of him because (a) whether you want to call it prejudice or racism or any other thing, I have in my borns an absolute disrust and very visceral cringing at that kind of pairing; (b) he was a pimp, and of the lowest ad shittiest tier, sharing his own woman for drug money and probably shortingher and the obvious (c) he showed me disresepct and I'm on fairly high levels of testoteroje levels.

Given the socieconomic (not even racial) disparities and the demography of the area I'm not sure if I would've gotten a lot of heat from LE. It would've been a serious street fight though using random objects and shit and probably would've wound up "viral," wordstar, worldstar! lol.

Speaking of which, did you see this: Cops arrest 3 'vigilantes' with arsenal in Holland Tunnell (in a gaudily colored stupid looking truck with a couple handguns, 2 ARs with some extra clips and some stupid looking knives and "tacti-cool" stuff. Crazy bit is they were (allegedly apparently saying) all dopeheads saying that they were going to liberate their girl, also a dopehead, who was being held against their will in Bed-Stuy, presumably over a drug debt. Either way, some crazy times.

that situation sounds like a joke told in the first person in order to have a better effect. you're in a tough situation there whether you use 'blow' or 'white girl' cause either way the guy might think you're trying to score the chick. i guess stick with just 'white' next time..

it does sound like a joke, doesn't it? I admit I did sort of adapt the story for humor, in sum and substance it did happen just the other day, and I got a kick and half out of it. The funny thing is the dude flippin out because he was called a pimp, 'cause AFAIK in their culture it's not considered a bad thing, right? He probably just didn't want his girl to see selling her to strangers that way :( so that's the cry behind the laugh, I guess ... but he definitely didn't want any other pimps poaching his girls lmao

still curious what it feels like when you wake up after a narcan save- i gotta imagine one would be in immediate WD's!