• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

Keeping a good thought for you, I've been in your shoes apx 2months ago. Unfortunately couldn't stop my mind. Hope it works out better for you✌

I can't get that sober thing down either, hope it works out for you. I know exactly what you mean by how do other folks do it, I'll be walking down the street, going to an event and I stare at all the others, I'm obviously different, though I may dress the same and have mastered the art of social grace. How do the others go home shut there lights and go to bed without their minds racing? This site made me aware I really am not the only one. Somehow just makes me sadder. Be safe✌

From North Jersey and ew to bluelight. Tired of feeling alone, and avoiding friendships are there similar send me a frpolicies on friending members here, if so please may I know those rules. Anyone else feeling similar send me a message or friend request plz tnx

Hey let me ax the powers that be on here a question.

Why can't we name corners on here like in places like Chicago and Philly?

They ain't any secret. The authorities know all aboot them, eh. Anyone who frequents the areas knows aboot them.

They aren't any big secret.

So what's the problem?

I love opiates/opioids.

Y'all know what is that I be sayin'?

I just took a 5 mg Percocet and I'm totally whacked-off, dudes.

Hey let me ax the powers that be on here a question.

Why can't we name corners on here like in places like Chicago and Philly?

They ain't any secret. The authorities know all aboot them, eh. Anyone who frequents the areas knows aboot them.

They aren't any big secret.

So what's the problem?

Naming locations to buy drugs is sourcing.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/578690-THE-NEW-NASADD-GUIDELINES-The-guide-to-doing-lines

I did not make up the rules I just inherited the moderator position here when the spot was open.

Last edited:
That's where I'm from and end up going to Washington Heights. Had a really great thing going there. My guy simply went poof after MANY years.

Last edited:
I'd love that to be answered. I'm not even sure what's 100% legal. Can members friend one another on blue light outside the website? It sucks making trips alone.

Yo, I'm a "recreational" opiate user these days. Yeah, yeah, I've been there. North Philly to North Camden to South Camden...blah blah blah.

All I got right now is some benzos and fucking vodka.

Anyone out there in South Jersey who wants to gain a pal let me know.

It's one of them days, you know.

The benzos and booze are just going to get me crazy and "unsatisfied."

Upstate New Yorker here, just scooped some fetty wap bags, it's pretty average, the only special thing about it is the stamps, pretty rare to get stamps around here, usually just plain white or colored bags and why is it every dealers 15 minutes turns out to be an hour???

Hayy I'm from upstate too, well WNY. 15 mins is more like an hour and a half when they live less then 3 blocks away. Highly frustrating

shit the scene here in south brooklyn is rampant. banging some right now as we speak but I don't like hanging around dope heads. They'll will lie to your face and steal from their good friends and family and generally fuck over anyone who gets between them and their next fix. With the exception of myself and one other person, every dope head I have ever met has done nothing but let me down.

Yo, I'm a "recreational" opiate user these days. Yeah, yeah, I've been there. North Philly to North Camden to South Camden...blah blah blah.

All I got right now is some benzos and fucking vodka.

Anyone out there in South Jersey who wants to gain a pal let me know.

It's one of them days, you know.

The benzos and booze are just going to get me crazy and "unsatisfied."
becareful. shit doesn't stay recreational for long

New on here and from north and west of Philly. I have a dude in Frankford (NE Philly) and a corner in Kensington. Along with a couple local guys in Norristown for when I don't want to make a commute or am coping small. Kensington seems to be hotter than it was some years ago, but still fairly open air and safe ish. I mean you are conducting illegal activities after all. But I'd say my corner in Kensington is the best I can get right now with a stamp called Sweet Dreams.maybe a 7.5 or 8 overall but I've been in this for almost 10 years so it takes a lot to get a 9 or 10. The stamp stays the same but the batches seem to vary from week to week. Sometimes it's close to a 9 and at times it's truly garbage closer to a 5. Anyone else frequent Kenso?

Former/current kenzo frequenter here. Shit was hotter than hell when I was up there a month ago. But the cops up there dont really harass users too much I've noticed.

I'm not quite sure if this thread is okay.
In regards to Newark I think the city is becoming a dangerous place.
I know you meant the best place to score heroin. But at what cost?

Appreciated. I'm new to this website and relatively new to dope...I tried heroin for the first time in August and had a question for people who having been using longer. Hopefully this is the correct way to approach this... Has anyone else noticed how heroin can increase irritability? I don't act on the impulse but recently (beginning this week) I've become kind of irritable. Things bother me very quickly that wouldn't usually make me angry. I was out last night with a friend and mentioned this....she kind of laughed at the idea of me turning into a bitch, and said she hadn't noticed, but I'm concerned...can that become permanent? If anyone has answers I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Hey :) late response I know... Buuut, hopfeully you'll still see it?

I 100000% agree about the irritability on dope. In my experience at least.
I also get irritable while high!

My mom points it out to me all the time when I'm fucked up (that I'm irrititable/have an attitude)
I've noticed it in one of my friends too. Sweetest girl I know, but on dope she's a total bitch!!

So weird

I just moved to Rochester NY and got a bun stamped focus. Anybody ever hear of it. I think it was really trash