• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids NY/NJ/PA dope thread.

When you're approaching 40, trying to maintain a six-figure job, and already have enough felonies in your jacket for 3 lifetimes, you start thinking about safety... Trust me. I'm too old to be ducking into bandos.. Besides, there's a certain thrill/apprehension that accompanies chillin in your Manhattan apartment, watching GoT on a massive flatscreen, eating Haagen Dazs, wondering exactly when you'll receive that text that says "I'm here"... It's a different type of excitement and "thrill of copping," but it's one appropriate to where *I* am in life.

TRUST ME B, I already lived that life. I get it, I really do, but I'm somewhere else in life right now.. Trying to eliminate extraneous risks.
Lol haha waiting for that here...yes, im with you to old and love my freedom for that life. Been there done that

Sup everybody, first post, but been lurkin here for a long time. Opioid fan (percs, opium) after a surgery and developing a tolerance and preference for them. I suck at life tho. I live in NYC, and must be the only person who has no idea where to cop lmao. I grew up in pr where I could literally throw a coin up in the air and it would land on whatever i want. But then again i didnt have such a specific need like oxys even tho down there it seems way more available than here. Anyway great forum, lot of good info here has helped me through some wds that had me feelin like i fell into hell

Welcome. We can't really give you specifics as it's against the rules but there's plenty of good info here and in other threads :)

Welcome. We can't really give you specifics as it's against the rules but there's plenty of good info here and in other threads :)
I'm kind of new here as well have worked for a while but just recently got into posting and socializing with people. From what I read in the guidelines, If I'm not mistaken anybody asking about where or who from to cop anything, or anyone giving out information concerning those two specifics as well, falls under the no sourcing guidelines, am I correct?

I'm kind of new here as well have worked for a while but just recently got into posting and socializing with people. From what I read in the guidelines, If I'm not mistaken anybody asking about where or who from to cop anything, or anyone giving out information concerning those two specifics as well, falls under the no sourcing guidelines, am I correct?

Correct. Asking where you can go to score or websites that you can order stuff from is not allowed (and obviously directly trying to buy or sell drugs through the board, even via pm, isnt allowed either). This is to protect the board, the user, and the sources themselves from potential legal issues. Police can and do watch the board.

5boro - There is stuff available on the streets but if you aren?t familiar with that type of life, I don?t recommend going that route. Better to just network with people with similar issues. You can get anything you need in NYC.

AskSasha - do you work at a Harm Reduction/Needle Xchange facility? Can anyone walk in and get Narcan or is there restrictions on who can receive it?

Hi. I need some advice please. I've read several threads and I had no clue this site was real. I have to go to cmd myself for the first time, my bf usually let's me wait at the train. I'm gonna be on foot and going blind basically. I'd appreciate any advice please.

what exactly are you asking, Missjohnson? be advised that if you're asking anything regarding where or how to cop, or generally how to do anything illegal, that such questions arent allowed here, but otherwise we'll try to help you the best we can.

and welcome to bluelight. :)

Hi I'm sorry i came off that way. I just having a hard time n was clean for awhile n had a weak moment

Quitting is the easy part, its staying quit thats hard.

You should check out the Recovery Support section, its specifically for the less glamorous parts of drug use, like drug induced depression and the difficulties of getting clean and staying clean.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Ive been searching and reading quite a bit on here. I can definitely appreciate the caution and the rules, not trying to catch a charge on top of it all, or ruin a great source of information.

Jtbrick, Im definitely familiar. Im just out of touch, and in a city where Im not familiar. Sure I can take a drive through some areas but Im a very cautious and paranoid person by nature. Im not wanting to get jacked or caught up in a sting or something.

Its so true what Ive read others say, this addiction will make your mind wander, and bring you to places youve never thought youd go. Ive been dealing with some killer wds all week long as I cant reup till saturday and its been the most miserable experience ever.

I think whats keeping me from trying dope for the first time, is the fact that I cant imagine myself feeling worse than I do right now. Doesnt mean if it wasnt in my face Id say no neither lol. The other side of me is saying might as well, youre already addicted, its easier to get and cheaper. Mind playing tricks on me.

I'm wondering if there's anyone from upstate, NY here. I'm looking to see how quality has been for every one. The burg has been popular for me anyone else?

Welcome to bluelight. Just so you're aware, discussing stuff like the quality in your area is what these threads are for, but trying to score or meet a plug through the board isn't allowed.

Thanks for the welcome guys. Ive been searching and reading quite a bit on here. I can definitely appreciate the caution and the rules, not trying to catch a charge on top of it all, or ruin a great source of information.

Jtbrick, Im definitely familiar. Im just out of touch, and in a city where Im not familiar. Sure I can take a drive through some areas but Im a very cautious and paranoid person by nature. Im not wanting to get jacked or caught up in a sting or something.

Its so true what Ive read others say, this addiction will make your mind wander, and bring you to places youve never thought youd go. Ive been dealing with some killer wds all week long as I cant reup till saturday and its been the most miserable experience ever.

I think whats keeping me from trying dope for the first time, is the fact that I cant imagine myself feeling worse than I do right now. Doesnt mean if it wasnt in my face Id say no neither lol. The other side of me is saying might as well, youre already addicted, its easier to get and cheaper. Mind playing tricks on me.

Dude, there's no good info on here.

Wow, what a surprise. A thread labeled NY/NJ/Pa Dope has people wondering where to cop at.

Shocking.

And dude, if you are in a major city, no cop is watching this place looking for you. Maybe in some backasswards rural town the cops might do that stuff. But no NYPD is scoping this place out.

What for? The cops know who the players are in their beat. They ain't that stupid.

If anyone is afraid of Philly's drug area, don't be.

Go during the day. I suggest public transportation. Cops seem to hassle the motorists not the pedestrians. The whole area is on it. Most of the residents there are involved in the drug trade in some way or the other. They want you to come back...and back.

That area is well run and believe it or not some corners have terrific customer service.

If you're still worried, chug some Kasser's Premium Vodka beforehand and you'll fear nothing.

Are there any threads/forums where deals ARE allowed? I?m from xxxx can?t get drugs Trying to get in touch with someone in the area who could help out.

Last edited by a moderator: