• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Well that might be why they only would have 2 at a time lol. Loosing product n getting caught w extra on you esp selling to a bunch of folks in a empty lot doesn't look great.

I hate this Fent shit. I've done dope since 2005 on and off again. I miss the old days, This fent shit is such garbage. I've seen documentaries on Vice or something where kids are actually seeking out fent, and I'm like why? They most have never done real dope. Fent has like no euphoria, It has this Chemical or artifical feeling to it, almost like bupe if you are opiate naive. I actually quit for a while cause the last time I went out to the westside getting my regular Jab , and doing my regular amount and then waking up on the floor face down a couple hours later feeling like I cheated death. Fuckin Fent bullshit, Garbage. I can see why oxycontin or pharms would be prefered now , at least you know you ain't gettin that fuckin fent.

You dont tho.... they're pressing the shit into counterfeit pills....

I guess I kicked my dope habit just in time. I've done fent patches before but not whatever is going on now.

hard pharms are better than 99 out of 100 dope sources. 100 percent if we?re talking ir dilaudid. that ?should i try heroin thread? is null and void.

oxy and bars are faked so often and so well i don?t buy unless i know how the seller is sourcing.

those 30s that kids are trying to sell you on the street? spare yourself the 1000 percent markup and buy the fent as dope.

Idk how to post a pic of bags I got today, but they have Green Stars on them and complements of D Block. But this was after servers stopped going at one other spot because of dumb ass bum rushers.

But what a pain...like someone else said, servers are asking people to "get in the lot," but all that happens is a quick accumulation of people because people will follow others, or pull over their cars if driving. Before you know it there are indeed 30-40 people so how can police not notice that.

Each and every time there are idiots who bum rush. It's so annoying, and just like what happened today , the servers just stop. People need to be careful too cause people are getting whooped. When there are only 2-3 servers and a 3rd one appears, just be careful. They are taking advantage of people who've been waiting a long time and just wanna get their shit and go. Clearly people are looking for dope 24/7.....why lately there's not a continuous flow and this waiting game idk and more assholes than usual ripping people off who've hustled to make their money, are sick, only to get a bag of nothing!

This has been on West side. Im, curious how things are off Chicago Ave.Be safe everyone!

God damn this site is annoying. I just wrote a huge ass comment and then when I went to edit it, it got deleted instead.
Anyways, I got some killer shit from the West Side last night. I called this guy I haven't talked to in a month because I'm too lazy to leave Albany Park when there are five spots within walking distance from my house. But I overdosed on Thursday and so did my roommate's son so I decided to check out somebody else's stuff instead of taking a chance on waking up at the hospital again.
Now I have to decide if I want to drive all the way over there again tonight, or just walk down the street. I think convenience will win this time lol.

I had to meet my regular dudes "shortys" once because he couldn't make it. I can tell over the phone it was a group of hood ass kids but was sick and had money for 3 jabs so said fuck it. It was dry by me so I just wanted to get what I can. So dude I talked to on the phone said he's on his way from the west side I'm in the burbs so its a wait either way. Anyway 3 hours go by dude keeps sayin he's almost there. Eventually he called and pulled up with a car full of goons and said hop in. They drove around asking if I was a cop and what not so I can already tell they weren't feeling me. He pulled up to a dumpster and said weres the money. I handed it over thinking we were gonna do a switch. But dude just took the money and said "ight get out out. Its behind the wheel of that dumpster" I wasn't bout to argue with 4 hood ass goons said I just walked to the dumpster knowing for sure I just got robbed. Then I see a huge bundle on the ground behind the dumpster wheel lol ended up being fire and have 6 extra bags in it

I wouldn't have got out that car...I've had a million of "dealers" ask if I'm a cop but 99/100 I can talk my way into the dope. I feel like they might have been testing you? Like in the future it wouldn't be there? I dunno...weird way to do business, but at least you made out for the better!

Glad it worked out for you Bleef3. Ugh. I cld tell what i got this morning was synthetic and not real dope. I read somewhere once that drugs like Fet are going to replace D entirely. That would be sad cuz like what was mentioned, these people have never tried true D then and experienced the feelings that come with it. Plus Fet is so dangerous

I Hate fentanyl. Fuck China. I used to actually know a guy that got black tar up here in Chicago. That stuff is some slimy nasty shit, but it has that strong vinegar smell that the good dope around here used to have. At least the tar feels like feel good dope.

Doneitall, I agree with you about tar. Good tar is good heroin, period -- which is hard for our east coast friends to understand, at least back in the day when they had good quality powder. I still love the tar small, mmmm.

Bleef3, like the man said, glad you came out ok. I wouldn't have gotten into the car in the first place. When I lived in Chicago, it was more of a buyers markets and when they said get in the car, I said forget it I'll get from someone else.

The scary thing about all the fent is that the strength is so variable. I don't hate fent so much, it gets me high, but you never know how strong a given batch of "dope" is going to be. Last November I OD'd and died. From snorting, not shooting. And it was because the dope was waaaaay stronger than expected (plus I was an idiot and did a big fat line of untested shit). Woke up in the hospital with a breathing tube down my throat. My chest still hurts from the CPR compressions.

Be safe out there my friends!

Peace,
Miles

I am surprised Albany Park has anything
yeah, there are four or five dedicated spots and at least two mobile people who just hang out and deliver between Lawrence and Irving Park and Kimball and Pulaski.
when I first moved over here a couple years ago I had no idea and I drove to the west side every day. Thank God I finally asked someone, lol

Random question. I have seen more than a couple of you mention D in Chicago being cut with benzos. I've also heard that. I always assumed it was true. then one day I was on Reddit and I said something about D being cut with benzos and everyone laughed at me and said that benzos aren't water soluble and it's impossible to cut with them.
Which is true? Do they cut it here with benzos or is it impossible?

it?s not impossible. more unlikely. whenever you read news articles about dope rings going down benzo powders are never mentioned.

even though it can be go got so cheap like fent, i don?t think the dope i get anywhere has benzos in it. tons of fent.

i was surprised to see that mentioned as well. maybe i?m still too new to the neighborhood and it actually is a big thing here.

Miles-agreed good tar is usually good d overall and I'm originally from Philly, all I really do is fent now, mixed with dope 3/5 times but I've lived on the west coast and Texas. I used have a connection in At dude was cartel connected he's doing 20 upstate right now but he would get insane tar, "glass" it had a very glassy, almost rock like look to it, I could even smoke it and get ripped I didn't even always boot it which I have to now with this EC powder I get. Never usually any benzos in the stuff around here although, in Philly "sleep cut" is VERY big like half the corners, out of 100+ put it in there dope. It's actually xylazine which is a horse tranq. It's HUGE in PR and it carried over to Philly bc they run so many corners in the dope neighborhoods. I wish I actually had a solid tar connect up here, it can be VERY good, but of course I've also had complete BS too.

Went and hit the tip earlier today. Was disappointed. Fent. :( It's just not the same high. It feels synthetic, gives me a headache. Hardly the euphoric waves of bliss and warmth that real dope gives you.