• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Chicago dope thread

Hi everyone. On the fence about stopping D. I was clean a period of time and have been back out about 2 months. But in a short amount of time....im exhausted. Tired of lying, stealing, not able to hold current job. I have no health insurance so i know my options are limited which sucks because ive always utilized St Josephs when needed help. Ive recd treatment from Gateway West b4 when uninsured....other options I know are Haymarket and WTC...but makes wanting to get clean unappealing when i think of these places. I guess im fearful to go alone. I know trying on my own wont do even though i have some subs & am aware of methadone clinics. Idk, just feel any bit of autonomy wont be good. If anyone else is/has been considering treatment, PM me ur phone # txt. Until i make a final decision guna keep using obviously. Would be oh so easy to quit if didnt get sick right?

I stayed at Interventions for 3 1/2 months back in my 20s, they didn't charge me anything. Place was pretty comfortable being out in the suburbs where there's barely any dope.

Interventions is too far for me to get to. My options are LSSI (Ive lived in women's residence but never did detox), Haymarket, or Womens Treatment Center (which was last place I was at for alcohol & left yearning to do dope w/ all the war stories/women making plans to leave to get dope).

Actually when I was at Intervetions they didn't have a women's section. I wouldn't want to stay in the city though because you always know how close it is to cop dope if you're thinking relapse.

True. But i know many who travel the miles to go west haha. But I am unable to go far-no car

i had real dope. it had fent too, of course. the key is it had way more heroin than fent. smelled like 2010. lasted all day. thanks.

would post a pic, but i'm worried i'll end up all guilty feeling about and pull it soon than later.

Last edited:
Sounds great, Hydro. I'd love it if you were to post a pic -- I love the vicarious thrill, even if it makes me jones for some dope.

Peace,
Miles

I spent a stint at Interventions back in 2008 when I got out of Prison. I was porolled to Dupage Co and they made me go to interventions as part of my Parole. Fuckin bullshit when you get out of prison and then the governemnt sends you to a rehab prison. Interventions is full of dudes from Dupage Co Jail that made a plea deal to do treatment. It sucks, but if you are used to jail like settings or the military where you are told what to do at every minute of the day you will be alright.

I think If you've been to a rehab once, going again is almost pointless, you are better off going on a cruise and getting way more bang out of your buck.

Yo, Have you tried Kratom to quit? 2 months is bad enough but it's not years in the hole. I quit dope last time using Kratom and Cannabis concentrate.

HOLY FUCK. So you know when you get an idea in your head. Well, I started cleaning the fuck out of my house, and in the back of my head I bet I will find a small stash that I used to always hide from from my GF at the time. SO i was cleaning and dusting and shit, and I used to sometimes be so fucking high, that when I would hide my stash I would completely forget about it. You guys know how it is. Well, sure enough, I found a couple bags stashed in an old book I was reading at the time. Some old ass Red Tape bags. haha. They must have been like 3 years old. Well, I banged one up real quick, and YESSsssssssss This is the magic feeling I was missing. Fuck That Fenttttttttt yooo. I just go back to thinking of the times I was sick as fuck wincing in agony and these things where sitting here the whole time. fahhh

I spent a stint at Interventions back in 2008 when I got out of Prison. I was porolled to Dupage Co and they made me go to interventions as part of my Parole. Fuckin bullshit when you get out of prison and then the governemnt sends you to a rehab prison. Interventions is full of dudes from Dupage Co Jail that made a plea deal to do treatment. It sucks, but if you are used to jail like settings or the military where you are told what to do at every minute of the day you will be alright.

I think If you've been to a rehab once, going again is almost pointless, you are better off going on a cruise and getting way more bang out of your buck.

Yo, Have you tried Kratom to quit? 2 months is bad enough but it's not years in the hole. I quit dope last time using Kratom and Cannabis concentrate.

When I went there they lied to me and said they did field trips. We went on one, to the city, so everybody could get tested for STDs. :X

We actually got taken to a movie once for the 90 days I was there. Was That old black p stone Stan working there when you went. the fuckin muslim hat and everything. We used to fuck with that guy soo much and he would get sooo pissed. All for the laughs.

I was in there in 2001, actually celebrated my 21 BDay in there. I worked in the kitchen a lot and use to clean the fish tank because nobody else would do it. This one time the juveniles mixed something in the kool aid like bleach and a bunch of guys on the other adult section got sick. My room mate was this guy who had this really bad burn scar on his arm and I had to change rooms because he was lactose intolerant but for some reason kept drinking the milk and would get really gross disgusting gas. He ended up coming back from a doctor's appointment or something drunk and he got kicked out. After I got done with my 90 days my PO tells me out of the blue oh btw I want you to go to a halfway house so I had to spend another month waiting on a bed at Serenity House in Addison.

Last edited:
We actually got taken to a movie once for the 90 days I was there. Was That old black p stone Stan working there when you went. the fuckin muslim hat and everything. We used to fuck with that guy soo much and he would get sooo pissed. All for the laughs.

Actually we went to the morton arboretum one time but I didn't really care because I've been there a bunch of times as a kid.

I hate when a PC goes radio silent. So annoying. And I agree. It sucks when you have a ton of $ but no good sources or contacts. I don't cruise the hoods. And I doubt my neighborhood (Grand & Ashland) will ever have any spots w/o immediately being busted up by cops.

I spent a stint at Interventions back in 2008 when I got out of Prison. I was porolled to Dupage Co and they made me go to interventions as part of my Parole. Fuckin bullshit when you get out of prison and then the governemnt sends you to a rehab prison. Interventions is full of dudes from Dupage Co Jail that made a plea deal to do treatment.

That's crazy, I was there in 2008 too. You're right, everyone was from DuPage Co jail. I remember the fish tanks with the oscar and iridescent shark. I didn't finish treatment because I slashed my wrists a bunch in the bathroom but my roommate found me and I woke up at Good Sam psych ward and ended up spending 3 months there, then was released to the crisis center on Finley. I used to lie about going to meetings but would go out and get drunk at Ottos or kick it with a girl I hooked up with in the psych ward... those were strange times.

That's crazy, I was there in 2008 too. You're right, everyone was from DuPage Co jail. I remember the fish tanks with the oscar and iridescent shark. I didn't finish treatment because I slashed my wrists a bunch in the bathroom but my roommate found me and I woke up at Good Sam psych ward and ended up spending 3 months there, then was released to the crisis center on Finley. I used to lie about going to meetings but would go out and get drunk at Ottos or kick it with a girl I hooked up with in the psych ward... those were strange times.
Which Otto's, the one in Lombard?

Do you guys know anything about the scene in Minneapolis? There is very little info on the web I can't even figure out if I'm looking for tar or powder. I assume tar but being so close to Chicago I thought that stamps could be possible.

I went out today to cold cop but the damn weather hit right when I got to the area I wanted to try. Fucking 30mph sleet. I'm from Alabama and that shit was crazy.... I see why all my roommates are like "fuck snow"

HOLY FUCK. So you know when you get an idea in your head. Well, I started cleaning the fuck out of my house, and in the back of my head I bet I will find a small stash that I used to always hide from from my GF at the time. SO i was cleaning and dusting and shit, and I used to sometimes be so fucking high, that when I would hide my stash I would completely forget about it. You guys know how it is. Well, sure enough, I found a couple bags stashed in an old book I was reading at the time. Some old ass Red Tape bags. haha. They must have been like 3 years old. Well, I banged one up real quick, and YESSsssssssss This is the magic feeling I was missing. Fuck That Fenttttttttt yooo. I just go back to thinking of the times I was sick as fuck wincing in agony and these things where sitting here the whole time. fahhh
So what happened? Just used what you found and that's it? Or are you back at it again?