What happened to Washington, DC?!

THE TUNNEL! TONIGHT!!! IS WHERE ITS GONNA BE AT
last week was tons o fun and this week is gonna be even better!!!
BRING IT BACK TO D.C PEOPLE!!!
this is your chance come support!!!

ULTRAWORLD
Memorial Day Celebration
Sunday May 25
3 AREAS, PERFORMERS, FOOD, FULL BAR
DETAILS ARRIVING SOON!

ULTRAWORLD
Independance Day Celebration
Friday July 4
4 PM - 2 AM

3 AREAS, ART GALLERIES, PERFORMERS, FOOD, FULL BAR

WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BALTIMORE'S FIREWORKS AT THE INNER HARBOR
(Exit & Reentry passes will be issued)

DETAILS ARRIVING SOON!

has anybody heard about a lineup/venue for the ultraworld memorial day party??

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!?!!?!

A Memorial Day and 4th of July party!?!?!? WAHOOOOOO. Thanks for the heads up Chrissie! That rocks. They need to come on with the details though. Starscape in September is better than never but umm....won't it be oh I dunno...COLD by then??! Starscape just won't be Starscape if its not outside!

yeah, but with Starscape happening in Sept., its going to conflict with other annual Sept. events like the HFS Festival, Boo or other events.

Anyways we'll see, but I know theres no party like a Starscape party %)

Did anybody from here end up going to CODE@Nation?

Well I did...and i had a fucking blast!! Steve Lawler was amazing. The only thing that sucked about it was...that in the front room and the patio they were playing hip-hop and salsa. Besides that it was incredible...i felt right at home! I used to be a regular patron of that place when it used to be buzz and since that closed up there wasnt much going on....so i guess its the venue that made it so much better, regardless of who's promoting it, as long as good music is playing I'll be there. I'm planning on checking out Destination as well....any insight on what Tunnel is like on Sat nights?

Sugafist....HFStival is in May though...I mean, there was that one year, I think '99 when they had one in May and one in September because it was "the year of '99". I dunno...I could be wrong.

Now what is this about another weekly @ Nation. How the hell am I so out of it that I wasn't even aware of this!?!? I love that place so much I don't even care if the lineup is half-ass, I'll still go cause I love the layout and atmosphere.

I'm just glad DC is back. I was getting sick of Baltimore, even though its slightly more convenient. I still hate it

^^^ Yeah there's a new weekly Fri. nights at Nation now called Code Fridays. The website is www.codedc.com Last friday was the first night of it and Steve Lawler spun. I heard it was awsome, I'll be there this friday to check it out.

Neuro242----I went to the Tunnel the first night of Destination and had a blast. I heard mixed reviews about last saturday though. But Bad Boy Bill will be there this Saturday so I'm sure it will be awsome.

I saw Steve Lawler at Code last Friday!! He spun a kickass set. It's kinda weird going to Nations on Fridays again. Don't expect it to be like the Buzz parties, cause they're not. I was just feelin a different kinda vibe from the staff and some of the partygoers.:(

I'll be up there tomorrow, though. Kinda nostalgic being there=D

koreasia said:
dont get your hopes up for june 21, but if it goes down, it will definately be a memorable one..... always 1.

hope to see everyone there=D

dammit its been so long since ive been here....glad to be back.

Where is "There"???

Since this mystery party happens to fall the day after my birthday I would at least like a HINT on what's happening so I can plan ahead of time!

TriXieee said:
^^^ Yeah there's a new weekly Fri. nights at Nation now called Code Fridays. The website is www.codedc.com Last friday was the first night of it and Steve Lawler spun. I heard it was awsome, I'll be there this friday to check it out.

Can someone Post this month's lineup please???

I'm on a T1 connection and the website still doesn't load.

<~~~Can't figure out why the website freezes while it downloads

new on the uw site

ULTRAWORLD
Memorial Day Celebration
Sunday May 25 @ Sonar
with special guest JIMMY VAN M & STEVE DELLIS in the Main Room
LOVEGROVE & DONNY BURLIN in the Lounge
www.sonar.us
Doors open: 9 PM

The Ultraworld All Day Events Return!

ULTRAWORLD
Independence Day Celebration
Friday July 4
4 PM - 2 AM

3 AREAS, ART GALLERIES, PERFORMERS, FOOD, FULL BAR

WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF BALTIMORE'S FIREWORKS AT THE INNER HARBOR
(Exit & Reentry passes will be issued)

Main Room
The legendary performer returns for a special
4 hour set!
RICHIE HAWTIN
Plus 8, Detroit
MAGDA
PNEUMA
more...

Drum n Bass
MARCUS INTALEX
VS
CALIBRE
LONNIE FISHER
more...

Lounge
LOVEGROVE
DEREK FENWICK
ADAM T RUSH
more...

TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
ADMISSION: $20 IN ADVANCE
$25 AT THE DOOR

Advance tix available at www.missiontix.com

Starscape is being planed for Saturday September 20.

sept 20th ugh

that just makes me think of cold.. and that fact that i'll be in school already, and be broke from buying books :(

waaahhh!!! :( :( :(

i was so set on it being the 21 of june. weak!

Great...now I soooo have nothing to do the weekend of June 21st in Baltimore.......

Catch you kids in another dimension, one not only of sight and sound, but of the mind (adapted from Rod Serling).

sept 20th.....3 days before my b-day......itll be a nice celebration :)

Starscape UPDATE (umm well sorta)

Ok kiddies I just checked Ultraworld's website and again, we have another cryptic message but this one sounds a bit more positive! :

"IF WE WERE YOU
WE WOULDN'T MAKE
PLANS ON SEPTEMBER 20"

For one thing, that clears up the whole "will it be the 20th or the 27th" thing, and to me, it sounds full of possibilities....

w00t! =D

You bitches are coming to my hometown and I'm going to kidnap you and never let you leave!!!!!! ;)