What happened to Washington, DC?!

:X grrr... i hear nothing but good about this and i finally decide im gonna try to make it, and it's the same day as something else i already got tix for which is the same day that i am supposed to leave for vacation with some of my friends.

anger anger anger anger

:) :) :)

I will be there without a doubt sans Pimp Outfit. Time to retire the Purple Pimpin Squeakers....

/me thinks of a new costume

Hope to see the familar faces again and get to meet some new ones!

I'll believe it's on when I have the tickets in my hot little hands.

originally posted by Web:
I'll believe it's on when I have the tickets in my hot little hands.
I COMPLETELY AGREE!!!
And once I'm in the party and feeling the atmosphere of it in my heart, then I'll know its really happening and its for real!

yeah it kinda sucks that there cant be a definite word yet...seeing as how ill be driving up from texas and all 8(

I am not being negative. I want just as much as any true kid that has experienced this party for it to go on. But it just seems strange to me that the rave act has been passed,

RAVE Act Passes – Tell Ashcroft Not to Abuse It
Late on Thursday, April 10, 2003, the Senate and House the Illicit Drug Anti-Proliferation Act (formerly known as the RAVE Act) as an attachment to the Amber Alert Bill (a child abduction bill). The bill is likely to be signed into law by the President in the next few weeks. Fax Attorney General Ashcroft right now! Urge him and President Bush to make clear and careful enforcement decisions that uphold our freedom of speech, right to peacefully assemble, and our right to dance! We thank our supporters for their faxes and encouragement. We will continue to work in coalition to fix this dangerous law.

http://actioncenter.drugpolicy.org/action/index.asp?step=2&item=1581

and this type of party, an annual massive gathering, would be a huge target for enforcement and patrol of this stupid ass act, and that right around the time that this "clue" comes up that says the party is gonna go on, is when this shit is passed. i want nothing more than for starscape to happen. The vibe, energy, and love that I experienced from the only time I have been, (last year), is enough to make me gather all of my closest friends, travel many miles, to experience the same thing. This party is an example of the idealism called rave. It is alive. It exists within some. But that is why i am even more concerned. you know what im talking about. nevermind i am pretty nuts. need sleep. sleep is good. ill probably erase this post tomorrow. eat me rave act.

^^^like all dumb acts the government passes, people will find thier way around it

dont get your hopes up for june 21, but if it goes down, it will definately be a memorable one..... always 1.

hope to see everyone there=D

dammit its been so long since ive been here....glad to be back.

dc is back! we'll see how these parties are, but by may 2 there will be 2 large-scale parties each weekend (friday and saturday) in downtown dc. one at the tunnel http://www.dcskillz.com/flash2.htm and the other at none other than frickin nation! http://www.codedc.com/. now it's generally agreed that the promoters of the new nation party suck-ass, but they have booked steve lawler for the opening night.

Oh yes indeedy! Life is good. I was waiting for something to open up at Nation again. It's about time. :D

Hmmmm...June 21st is my Dad's birthday. :\ I doubt I'll go to this, but one never knows. ;)

No Starscape

In June anyway!

from the ultraworld site.....

"Starscape in June is not going to happen.
However, we are working on it for the end of the and things are looking EXTREMELY good"

Anyone else wondering ..... 'the end of the.... WHAT?!?!'

:(

Last edited:
maybe it's supposed to be "for the end of the summer", that wouldn't be too bad.

Awww, I am bummed now, I was hoping so bad it would happen on 6/21:(

damnit, hopefully theyll work things out soon, they have to have this party

Well.... actually, I'm kinda glad it's not happening on the 21st.
Now I can spend more time at Gary's wedding/reception/afterparty and not have to hurry to the airport after... there was just no way I was gonna miss either of these events.

I really do hope that everything works out so that SS happens. Last year's party left an indelible mark on my life. I was reborn at that party. It's more than a party, its a life changing experience.

-Teddy

bummer, no Starscape in June means no B-day party for me there :\

I guess my Memorial Day plans will have to serve as my all-out B-day party event instead. DEMF here I come!!!!

Now that it won't be happening on my Dad's birthday, there is a chance I will actually get to go to this one. YaY! =D

Starscape in June is not going to happen.
However, we are working on it to happen in September,
and things are looking EXTREMELY good.

september is bad :( bad bad
waaaaaaaaaaah :(

well, september is the month of my birthday, whic is nice. but, its gonna be friggin cold then :(