• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

^ I'll 2nd that.

Speaking of which anyone have experience mixing K with opiates?
As I'm on a taper ATM till I get new PM doc hopefully & in constant w/d's.
Have some 8mg Dilaudid's I am saving for getting shit done.
But I could probably spare 1 or 2 to go with K if it goes well.

I have enough for a couple doses at my girl's place.
Plan on grabbing it, could sniff a bit but my nose is pretty fucked from hospital.
Never done K IV, but was thinking of giving it a try as I don't have to much.
Would try IM but no microns so don't think that's a good idea.

So I guess I'm craving Opiates & I guess K.
Anyone know if a Dillie or 2 would go good with IV K?
As like I said never tried K IV & don't wanna be in w/d's if I do so.
So would wanna do the Dillie's either way before the K.
But anyone know offhand if they would go together fine in the same shot?
Not really worried tolerance wise as they had a hard time getting me under;
for a surgical procedure at the hospital a few weeks ago.

Figure I'd ask as K seems to be what everyone is craving as of late.
And for me anyway the opiates are a given as this taper is hell.
Just wanna not be sick for even a little bit of time.
Figure a K hole might be a good place to spend that time. ;)

But like I said never IV'd K just sniffed it a few times.
Thus the questions on mixing it together with the Dillies in 1 shot.
But I digress, rambling as I usually do when I'm sick.
Well more so than normal, as I always ramble.:\

my dude, i recently came into a ket and h combo that was like heaven made sweet sensual love to my brain.

id assume that a dillie would be the same. iv k is an interesting thing, it catapults you into hyperspace faster then you can get the rig outta your arm. if you're gonna start using ket that way be careful, use ALOT less then you think youll need, even if you have a tolerance, cause trust me iv ket is a whole different dimension. and have a sugar packet on hand, just incase you gotta dump it in ya mouth. d: k-holes are something to be treated with the utmost respect, cause they'll make sweet love to ya, but also tear your brain apart.

have fun, this ket x opiate combo was the only one that ever made me puke outta sheer 'feel-goodness'. an interesting one indeed. probably one of lifes finer things<3

^ Thanks for the info.

Hopefully I can give it a whirl soon.
Just gotta get my girl to answer her damn phone.
She's on Disability for mental problems & having a bad time lately.
So I'm not gonna push it, but damn I'd like to get that K from her place.

As I'm so sick of being sick & just want a break from it all.
And it sounds like the combo your describing will give it to me.
Kinda like a mini vacation of sorts.
Here's hoping it happens soon. Thanks again for the info.

Lol @iv K. I shot K one time (ivd) and can only describe the rush to you as every ounce of your reality violently melting into a horrifyingly deep oblivion. We're not talking a cool, psychedelic k hole here. When K comes on that fucking fast you have no time to compose yourself. I'd compare it to a ten mile roller coaster drop at 300mph that loops for an hour in total darkness with some clowns laughing. I didn't even have a chance to pull the rig out of my arm before this happened. It wasn't enjoyable for me and I love sniffing K. Word to the wise.

Still craving K....
all this K talk.

damn I want liquid ketamne that I can spread on a glass table and dry out with a blowdryer then scrape up the solidified crystals ohhhh yeah,
Hey, anyone else here super 'addicted' to the sound of good ketamine crunching when you crush it to prepare the lines?

There's something about that sound alone that is sooooo satisfying, it releases dopamine just hearing the crunch of proper ketagrains. If it doesn't crunch then it's not worth my time, and almost definitely not ketamine unless someone had pre-crunched it but that is just evil... that's like.... taking a bong rip and having the whole stem come out with the bowl when you go to clear the chamber.

chase in 56ace, really, you didnt like it? grant it, everyone is different but theres something comforting about being totally catapulted into obvlion. it does hit really fuckin' fast though.

papaverium; yes, i can defintely agreee. that sound is like a symphony to my ears. that ketacrunch. people who dont crunch it are weeeird. unless if ya doing finger bumps, ket should always be crunched for your enjoyment.

Coke + Fentanyl - already benzo'd and opiated but I want me a rush, damn it!
Meth, Phenmetrazine or 3F-Phenmetrazine would be luscious, too. Can't beat blowing out those billowing, white clouds of vapouriosed euphoria.

Crack, smack, cat, ket, phet, geeby, anything with Pam or lam on the end... Not craving alcohol!

more oxy but my parents moderate my intake

but not the methadone stash I have, which im saving
AND CANNABIS

ethylphen blazin and K with my girl... will have to settle for eph noid's 4-HO mxe... alone :(

4-6mgs of Clonazepam+4-6mgs of Lorazepam would be a awesome BZD combo but id settle for just one of em if i had to.