• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You CRAVING v. I wanna be sedated

Amp and chicken wings. Both are with in my grasp.

Edit: overslept by 2 hours fuck my life.

Haha, did you nap past closing time?

moreee dope,
mmm and maybe some mcd's breakfast. i love their hashbrowns.
maybe being up this early isnt a curse.

Isn't their breakfast all day now? I keep reading stuff about how they're trying to reverse flatlining sales...

Isn't their breakfast all day now? I keep reading stuff about how they're trying to reverse flatlining sales...

nahh not around here dude, they cut that shit off right quick once 10:30 rolls around. i pulled up one day on my break at 10:25 and tried to ordee breakfast and they were like uhhh we got two hash browns left, you want those? shittty.

I got to much of that shit, i'm craving some benzos!anything to take this edge off!!

nahh not around here dude, they cut that shit off right quick once 10:30 rolls around. i pulled up one day on my break at 10:25 and tried to ordee breakfast and they were like uhhh we got two hash browns left, you want those? shittty.

California must be the testing ground. I think the kale experiment is happening here too. Not that I go to McDonald's, I can honestly say I read it on the news.lol

I'm craving LSD still.

Ever since i've been in Seattle,i've been looking for magic mushrooms. When I find some I'll google what state I found them, their habitat and which season i'm in. So far nothing has turned up yet.

I got an 8ball back home, i'm craving to get the bag of solid shards and look at them in the light.

Not sure - Triazolam/Midazolam to sleep.
Heroin/Hydro/OxyMorphone/Fentanyl to zero the level of fucks I give.
Or, a massive bag of glass grade Methamp. and a pipe.

4:40am is a bad time for drug choices.

H (or opiates) and some good movies bc it's supposed to rain today. I just wanna curl up.

A few brojs who aren't scared to take a thumb print of crystal L. I'd love to be at a bitchin' waterfall where no one would visit.

Would love to IV some Ketamine and reclineeee the fuck back.

Pod tea. Once I get my po box (my new place doesn't have a mailbox) and my new debit card its gonna be fuckin hard to resist.

^^ miam miam roxy would def go down nice, seconal and Ketalar vials.... lots

Maybe some H or Fentanyl to ease me down from TweakLand and into NodCity!