• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on my ultimate DrugOfChoice Combo.

Starting to feel really nice right now, considering the day started off being Day 2 of Oxy w/d's. Lorazepam has been very useful this time around and I'm hoping to get some xannies in the next day or two to officially put an end to this stupid oxy habit. Anyway I ended up cracking and taking oxy again today anyway but I know I'm ready to hop off it. Benzos & weed are gonna be life-savers for sure.

What I've taken today though:
- z

Pods. :D. Also two 9-10% beers deep, gonna add more to the mix soon. Can't wait til the morph hits fully! I took 4-5 tablespoon of powdered pods, I have a bit more than that left for next weekend!!

Smoked .2 of crystal earlier with one of my friends. Quality shards; haven't had any in awhile, I was tweaked.

1mg k-pin
Beer
Several bowls of weed

Moar beer, just took val, gonna hit the cigs and pot when my roommate passes out in a couple hours. Pods still haven't kicked in fully. Gonna take another hour.

Feeling great listening to some Gucci mane :)
1mg of Alprazolam
100mgs of Methadone
60mgs of DXM
25mgs of Doxylamine
50mgs of DPH
1300mgs of Tylenol

Vaping huge thick clouds of strawberry banana cheesecake ice cream flavor(nicotine) outa my new very nice mod set up, hits so damn great I won't be smoking cigs ever again that's for sure.

Saving my other 4mgs of Alprazolam for tomorrow morning to take with my 100mgs of Methadone should be so nice since I eat benzos like 1-2 times a month now, pretty excited for that treat.

Take care everyone!

[....]What I've taken today though:
- z

I musta KO'd half way throuh this list lmao, but this has been my day:

-6.5mg Lorazepam (SL & Oral)
-60mg Oxycodone (Half oral/Half insufflated)
-3mg Alprazolam (SL & Oral)
-32 oz "Old English" (~6% alcohol)
-Numerous dabs of some fine shatter

Unfortunately I have nothing to smoke at home, but I've got xanax & beer so that's good enough for me lol. Hope everone's haven't a fine evening. Peace outtt. %)

Feeling good from the bud I smoked earlier.

Also took
40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
Cup of coffee

Chilling and watching Cities of the Underworld on H2.

Status
Not open for further replies.