• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna get blazed but its downpouring outside so I cooking ribeye instead.

I have to decide if I really want to move on May 1 (its up in the air) and I just started this side job that's going to eat up my fucking weekend. I hate adult decisions and responsibilities so much

Edit: decided to get blazed after the rain stopped, then I came to work and ate 7.5mg valium, drank a red bull and did a bump of amp. Damnit I did another bump which was the last of it. I like sniffing little bits of it way too much :(

Last edited:
Man I'm high as a kite. I've been getting so faded after work lately for he past few weeks.. shit, possibly months. Dunno how I haven't developed a legitimate dependency on these things yet. But tonight my fix is as follows:

2mg alprazolam after work
30mg roxi insufflated
5mg valium
And another 15mg roxi up tha nose

Literally just about to snort the last 7.5mg roxi atm. Then take a bit of cold medicine for potentiation. I'm already pretty noddy haha. Keep catching myself snapping back to midway through a sentence. Love opiate/benzo combos, but I gotta chill forreal. I'm taking a solid week or two off of opiates. Tolerance and money are becoming a huge issue. Plus I'd like to avoid my addiction to 30's becoming more than just a mental thing. I just love them too much, need to take time off to "forget" how great they are lmao. Anyways, I'm gonna do this last line, smoke a bowl and then nod out for the rest of the night.

Peace my BL fam. %)

^haha careful that shit sneaks up on ya

Comin up on a nice dose of etiz and strong kratom, it's my favorite legal combo for takin' care of business

I feel greeeat, i can actually function properly!!!! :) Just got bonded out of jail yesterday from 4 yr old warrants i completely forgot about felt like death w/ding from Methadone.

Just got back from mdone clinic, they split my dose in half but hell 45mgs is soooo much better than nothing. Mdone w/d is no joke especially in a jail environment.

45mgs of Methadone
200mgs of Cimetidine
115mgs of DPH
250mgs of Tylenol
250mgs of Aspirin
Caffeine
Nicotine (10mg nicotine strawberry banana cheesecake e-cig juice)

Feeling fucking awesome probably about to cook up a nice breakfast So glad to be home with my girl also.

Take care fellow bl'rs!

Last edited:
^haha careful that shit sneaks up on ya

Comin up on a nice dose of etiz and strong kratom, it's my favorite legal combo for takin' care of business

I know man, I've experienced both opiate and GABA w/d. To be fair, they were fairly weak withdrawals (4 months of daily kratom use and a couple months of daily xanax use). When I start to see familiar signs of dependency, that's when I decide to stop. Usually it's accompanied by some shitty mood swings, aggression, and irritability. Not to mention an annoying increase in tolerance. Haven't experienced that too much lately, but still.. a break is always a good idea.

For my morning fix: 10mg valium, .5mg xanax... Still haven't even gone to sleep yet, just been nodding all night lol... Gonna take a bong rip then head to sleep here soon.

Have a good day y'all.

Enjoying the start of my weekend with some wax and adderall.

Man this is the first time I have taken adderall XR, with all the shit I have heard about it. But I think I actually prefer the XR to the IR now.

I feel greeeat, i can actually function properly!!!! :) Just got bonded out of jail yesterday from 4 yr old warrants i completely forgot about felt like death w/ding from Methadone.

Just got back from mdone clinic, they split my dose in half but hell 45mgs is soooo much better than nothing. Mdone w/d is no joke especially in a jail environment.

45mgs of Methadone
200mgs of Cimetidine
115mgs of DPH
250mgs of Tylenol
250mgs of Aspirin
Caffeine
Nicotine (10mg nicotine strawberry banana cheesecake e-cig juice)

Feeling fucking awesome probably about to cook up a nice breakfast So glad to be home with my girl also.

Take care fellow bl'rs!

Yeah it's crazy how a small dose of jail will make you appreciate the things on the outside. I fucked up once on probation, and was lucky enough to have a judge send me to jail just every weekend so I could keep working. Awkward situations, "What you up to this weekend?" "Oh nothing just thinking about catching up on my favorite novel...in county".

On the bus really baked off some vanilla kush and nodding out off methadone/gaba/ dxm

Last edited:
Smoked pot this morning after work ftw, now having a few beers before work since relatives are visiting.

Yeah it's crazy how a small dose of jail will make you appreciate the things on the outside. I fucked up once on probation, and was lucky enough to have a judge send me to jail just every weekend so I could keep working. Awkward situations, "What you up to this weekend?" "Oh nothing just thinking about catching up on my favorite novel...in county".

Hell yeah jail is torture especially when you know you shouldn't be caged and treated like a animal.

OT: I'm pretty damn blazed atm.
45mgs of Methadone
4mgs of Alprazolam
Blunt of some good mids.
Haven't smoked in a month so it the trick just fine.

I'm pretty damn faded and slowed down feels very lovely, love opiate+benzo+cannabis combos :D

Take it easy err one

Dropped 5mg of etizolam and have a few shots of Crown Royal. Life is good.

Man, I forgot how much ass etizolam kicked ass.

Working... Popped valium... About to crack a red bull and do some amp after I finish this bit of paperwork here...

Hope everyone is having a nice night.

Took 3.6G of methocarbamol because thats all I could find.Not even experiencing any muscle relaxation.

Sober, hungover as shit, withdrawing, and my fucking Fent connect ain't picking up.
Sat here staring at my benzo stash and debating sticking them in a bowl like Skittles, all the colours of the rainbow!

woke up with a stonking hangover so about .1 of some real shitty gear and a big ol' glass of apple juice

Drinking beer. About to smoke some bud and a cig. Fuckkkk I have to abstain from drinking later tonight so i can be productive and I don't want to.

I'm such a whiny bitch. Fuck it all. At some point you just stop caring about shame and expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.