• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how you guys can go w/o sleep......even when I was in my 20's, I needed my sleep.

---------------------------------------

Woke up to a bowl of chicken rice soup......then CWE 30mgs of hydrocodone.......350mgs of Soma

Lost: I'm on a nocturnal schedule since I work 3rd shift full time. Stimulants help me fight the natural circadian rhythm, I take them for productivity not fun.

Right now I'm sober, I am considering grabbing beer now that my work for the weekend is almost complete. Ill also prob smoke pot before bed if I can get some privacy.

Lost: I'm on a nocturnal schedule since I work 3rd shift full time. Stimulants help me fight the natural circadian rhythm, I take them for productivity not fun.

Right now I'm sober, I am considering grabbing beer now that my work for the weekend is almost complete. Ill also prob smoke pot before bed if I can get some privacy.

I worked 3rd shift for 2 years, never again man........I couldn't sleep normal for 2 years, could never get used to that shift. I'm trying to sleep & my neighbors are cutti g their grass at 9am when I was trying to get to sleep, fvk that.........

sober as shit. gunna do a few measly grams of kratom tho bc even tho its been a week i still am waking up not feel in too hot these days

I worked 3rd shift for 2 years, never again man........I couldn't sleep normal for 2 years, could never get used to that shift. I'm trying to sleep & my neighbors are cutti g their grass at 9am when I was trying to get to sleep, fvk that.........

I'm moving to a house without neighbors next weekend. Im getting out of this sardine can of a neighborhood in the nick of time!

Just plugged another 4mg of Liquid DILAUDID.
I/They were right, even the Liquid, produces a way bigger punch plugging over oral.
Holy SHIT, I'm in love with another drug now, Liquid Dilly, why are you so Euphoric? Is it because I love you so much? LOL :p

But yeah man, Liquid Dilly is SUPER strong AND EUPHORIC.
It seems to over power my METHADONE. A superior top of the line Opiate.
But of course, Dilly is a short acting drug, while 'done is a super long acting drug.
When my dilly wears off. My 'done is at full force again.

God I love my opiates, esp. the ones I have ON HAND, including-

-Liquid METHADONE 10/1ml - 80mg/daily
-Liquid DILAUDID 2mg/1ml - Still have about 80ml left of it
-30mg ROXICODONE/Oxycodone IR -114 pills
-30mg MORPHINE Sulfate ER pills -72 pills
-10mg/325mg PERCOCET Oxycodone/APAP -90 pills
-10mg/325mg NORCO Hydrocodone/APAP- 93 pills

My stash of BENZODIAZAPINES -

2mg XANAX/Alprazolam- 122 pills
2mg ATIVAN/Lorazepam- 138 pills
1mg KLONOPIN/Clonazepam - 157 pills
0.5mg KLONOPIN/Clonazepam - 82 pills
10mg VALIUM/Diazpeam - 164 pills

Honestly, I've got my own little private pharmacy in my stash box. HEHE.
Couldn't ask for anything BETTER.

SUPER HAPPY.

A beer and weed is a good way to end a stim-powered night... Even if its past noon already. I had to wait for everyone to leave because I can't go to bed with them walking around and shouting at each other. Let alone do my drugs in peace!

Just got out of some 3 day bullshit cuz my dad is going through a divorce and said I was gonna hurt him if he did. I ranked in at a .410 BAC in the ER though....barely felt drunk and they fed me plenty of librium (tested positive for benzo, lie I take a massive amount) gabapentin and strongest nicotine patches.

Just got out. Took 2 of those 21mg libriums that got me pretty nice and gabapentin that had me feelin all fine the whole time before I got out. Nice to be back. Took 20mg oxy perc, still got my nicotine patch on, gonna go have a cigarillo to celebrate freedom!

Have 300mg clonazolam solution comin again on tuesday. =3

Edit: Add 50mg DPH

Last edited:
NSFW:
GOOD%20DOPE_zpse7tmnmsg.jpg

Been doing lines from these amazing 2 g's of china white hrn.

and smokin good 'bis.

+ loprazolam 2mg.

and 160 mg oxycontin.

^fuck you and your amazing heroin. I'm gonna get sober just to spite you. but seriously, me wants.

enjoying this weekend--went to a couple art galleries pretty fucking loaded, was really getting into it. been dabbing and at 15mg oxy for the day.

that hair on does look pretty good

all we get here is tar goddamnit

About to go for round 2 with ethylphenidate after sleeping all day.

had 40 legit diclaze pellets at 1mg delivered - have munched 10 diclaz (so 10mg) as well as 3 5mg flubromazepam pellets8(..eyes are slighty heavy but not really in space yet.. i see experienced benzo researchers claiming 2mg is perfect and i'm no common benzo fiend.

Any feedback would be great on dosage and how to make the most of it, cheers!:D

Just got out of some 3 day bullshit cuz my dad is going through a divorce and said I was gonna hurt him if he did. I ranked in at a .410 BAC in the ER though....barely felt drunk and they fed me plenty of librium (tested positive for benzo, lie I take a massive amount) gabapentin and strongest nicotine patches.

Just got out. Took 2 of those 21mg libriums that got me pretty nice and gabapentin that had me feelin all fine the whole time before I got out. Nice to be back. Took 20mg oxy perc, still got my nicotine patch on, gonna go have a cigarillo to celebrate freedom!

Have 300mg clonazolam solution comin again on tuesday. =3

Edit: Add 50mg DPH

Add 2 more 10mg oxy percs and cannabis coming to my house tonight with friends. =3

Yeah this dope is very strong, have a line slightly to big it's vom town central. Ain't vommed from opi8s in ages too, so it's quite refreshing to be experiencin' opi8 noob symptoms again.

Enjoying the sweet euphoria from ethylphenidate, not enjoying icicle hands and feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.