• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Arizonans here?

Just moved out here to Mesa from Minnesota, please someone tell me they can show me the ropes around here, been feeling terrible since I got here. Please help me! if it helps at all I live near elsworth and 202, pretty sure that's the closest freeway. Any help would be much appreciated!

Thank you,

Just moved to Avondale and know no one. Lived in Cali and could find ice by just walking down the street :( so far Arizona is so not my place

I moved from Minnesota to AZ. I went straight to Mexico my 2nd day in AZ. That was 5 years ago. I have everything I could ever want. Mexicans I met there eventually introduced me to people in AZ.

Lol what up my Arizona peeps. Just joined. Originally from the dirty-t moved 2hrs up north to satans's asshole.

I didn't know cali had meth that much. I've been up in Phx area and just a few days ago after 2-3 months found some. Granted only ever had one guy supply me back home and met him accidentally. Drugs seem to find me eventually.. There def out there. Tons of people in Arizona use drugs.

Might b moving to pheonix. We get bundles and stamp bags up here nd a lot of it is fentanyl , so the black tar nd foil shit is new to me lol , yall really got cartels and shit lol

Might b moving to pheonix. We get bundles and stamp bags up here nd a lot of it is fentanyl , so the black tar nd foil shit is new to me lol , yall really got cartels and shit lol
Where you from originally Philly/ jersey? I think I'd like Arizona. Is there a big dope scene?

Lol damn... Came back to this thread to see how many more of us are desert dwellers only to find a bunch of nixed out replies. Anyway, hope you guys are digging that weather that so many snow birds flock to us for. I know I am! Enjoy It ladies & gents bc by next month it'll be sunburns and pools like bath water ;)
Hey,
I had to reply to this because it had me laughing a bit. The pools like bath water is no joke. Its almost not worth having a pool in July and August because getting in the pool during the day is just not going to cool you off. It can be nice after the sun goes down sometimes if its not 90° lol
I'm a desert girl for life born and raised. I hope around my little tri-state area though. Right now I'm in Lake Havasu City. I like to stay near places that have large bodies of water when I can.

Butler is the spot if you're looking for drugs in Kingman lol it's crazy after being a member for nearly 3 years I finally come across someone in my area.

I use to live in kingman like 4ish years ago. I lived there for around 2 years and I could never find anything and I lived near butler....
Guess you 2 have better luck then me.

Moved to Phoenix from Manchester NH last March. To escape my heinous spice and heroin addiction. Only to come here and get horrendously addicted to meth.... Why is meth so cheap here??

Why is meth so cheap here??

havent you seen Breaking Bad? in all seriousness, black markets are essentially totally unregulated markets, so supply vs demand and the risk involved in production and transport will be some of the primary factors in the market price. one thing i've noticed over the years is that drug markets are generally impervious to inflation, with increases of established market prices as the exception rather than the rule.

Moved to Phoenix from Manchester NH last March. To escape my heinous spice and heroin addiction. Only to come here and get horrendously addicted to meth.... Why is meth so cheap here??

Right there next to Mexico, which is shipping it in by the ton. Like tathra said supply and demand, and the supply down there is massive, Texas is the same way.

Been in AZ all my life. I suppose The reason I live in a cute little tree lined white picket fence hood (gilbert) and drive a Beamer is why i cant Meet like minded friends for even the easiest and lightest of things. Like, what happened to just somas? Lol. Keeps me good though, so that?s a plus.

hey all, new here to the forum, anyone from the chandler/mesa area?

Welcome to bluelight mixael. Have a look at the blua and forum guidelines and post away.

Got any questions don't hesitate to post them. Happy Bluelighting.

Welcome to the site Azbookmouse, any questions please do not hesitate to ask, whether openly on the boards or via private message.

Yoooooooooo!!! My fellow Arizonan's!! I'll be flying back in tomorrow or the following day! Can't wait! I live in Wickenburg, which is just between Phoenix and Prescott. It's the town people drive thru to get to Vegas. Which means it's the scene ? Jk it Sucks there and we all drive to the valley. Which is where I'm relocating to. Hell yeah!

Not true. Picked up twice both misdemeanors had to take a class is all. Now I have my medical card no more worries. I thought everything was illegal in Massachusetts LOL