• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Any Arizonans here?

Anyone in Tucson AZ?

I just moved back to Tucson from Tempe to escape a very violent marriage. Would love/need to make friends.

Hey moon spoon I'm also looking for some friends not like I don't have just wanna meet knew fun people my groups getting boring to me and not a lot do or know of my mild drug use and only some use BTW are you using jw I think drugs are interesting and like to look at them at a different way but I don't mess with junkies if that's a plus

I am so thankful I don't live in Arizona. Fuck that place. Cannabis is a felony, while it's a ticket in my state. I would be leaving the first chance I got.

Hareblitzhazdope is most certainly a police officer by the way. Luckily, we don't meet people on Bluelight for the purpose of sourcing drugs, so it shouldn't be a problem. Right guys?

"Btw are you using?" haha

Cannabis is not a felony here, whoever told you that is an idiot, med shops are everywhere and it's a misdemeanor small fine if you get caught with it without a card, they rarely take you to jail if you get caught with it

Cannabis is not a felony here, whoever told you that is an idiot, med shops are everywhere and it's a misdemeanor small fine if you get caught with it without a card, they rarely take you to jail if you get caught with it

It is I was charged with a felony for an empty baggie in Glendale.

Ahhh got some aphp crystals on the way. Now of i could just find some good h in phoenix

I just moved to the Prescott area from CA. So far, I unfortunately haven't noticed a whole lot of obvious users.

I moved here a couple months ago from San Fran and haven't really found any decent events. Anyone know any good lists that don't involve overzealous "EDM" club promoters? I'm in the Phoenix area, but it seems like a lot of shit here is centered around college kids who could care less what is coming out of the speakers.

Ive lived in az my whole life. Lived in mesa and tempe. Entering the drug scene pretty much as soon as I went to asu I got involved in pretty much everything. I smoke black now and let me tell you AZ is flooded with black. I mean its just as easy to get as bud.

From my experience arizona can be just like any other place where. Lots of crap tar and sometimes great tar. But lucky for me I have pretty good connects. I just call up my piesa and he will tell me where to go. Im not sure the exact purity but people who shoot only need to do half a dime balloon. Even with tolerance you can go out from a full nice size dime.

In my area most people have friends that sell black and its usually medicore, the ppl that know what theyre doing have piesas(mexicans). We call them beans. They have an operator on the phone you call then u meet the driver at an apartment. They normally are open between 8am and 8 pm. Most beans bag theyre stuff up in ballons, so if the driver gets pulled over he can swallow em.
I also hate when I read people posting about how black sucks and is all shit blah blah blah. Cuz ive had powder from the east and id take my black any day. Ive been going thru my dude for 4 years straight and I never thought about getting stuff from anyone else. Its just too convenient and the dope is hella good.

Shit my boy picked up a bunch not too long ago and I smoked some before he cut it, and honestly it was if anything equal too or maybe a tiny bit better than what I can get by the dime. So yeah im pretty lucky:)

Last edited by a moderator:
We are very strict on drug solicitation and sales here. Your post was borderline. This is not a roll call, just a place for socializing and harm reduction. Please refrain from such posts again. --SKL

I moved to Maricopa from central nj. Cold coppin in the city didn't take long and within the few months I been here I've met a few different dealers. One difference I've noticed is its not really,all that open air market like Newark and what not, but people advertise online haha

Shit my boy picked up a bunch not too long ago and I smoked some before he cut it, and honestly it was if anything equal too or maybe a tiny bit better than what I can get by the dime. So yeah im pretty lucky:)

I can see that being lucky can be quite relative..
Be careful, things get tough when you get that tolerant.

(Otherwise pointless references from where you're from are kind of suspect.)

Lol damn... Came back to this thread to see how many more of us are desert dwellers only to find a bunch of nixed out replies. Anyway, hope you guys are digging that weather that so many snow birds flock to us for. I know I am! Enjoy It ladies & gents bc by next month it'll be sunburns and pools like bath water ;)

Yeah, Tempesta, def a different music scene here than Cali. I like most genres and can probably point you in the right direction venue-wise if you tell me what you're into.