• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Methamphetamine + Modafinil combination?

k20

Bluelighter
Just a little background information:

I have three exams coming up within about a two week period and wanna use some stims to actually get some work done. Yes I know I shouldn't have procrastinated but I'm pretty busy outside of school with work and I'm taking 6 classes (5 of them which are science). Where I live, any form of amphetamine is completely illegal and can't even be described by doctors. So I scored a gram of meth a few days ago so I can use it as a study aid but I ended up using more than half for recreational (surprise, surprise) and some productive purposes (like hw but not studying, which I should've done). I placed the rest in 6 capsules evenly portioned out for oral administration, but I'm afraid I'm gonna end up running out and crashing before I get through all the exams.

Now I have plenty doses of modafinil, enough to last more than a month. However, it doesn't effect me nearly like it used to. My plan was to use the small oral doses of meth during the day when I wake up to study, do school work etc, and when I'm coming down, take some modafinil to keep the focus going while saving the meth. I did do research and from what I know, modafinil slightly inhibits DA reuptake so it might counter the effects. Am I interpreting this wrong? Would that only occur if I take it simultaneously? I'm assuming if I take the modafinil first the DRI will counter the meth. Correct?

What's the best strategy for effectiveness in my situation?

Some more info: I used the meth everyday for about 5 days in small quantities and still got some sleep with some flunitrazepam/diazepam, maybe 2-3 hours a night, and forced myself to eat here and there but I can tell my tolerance for meth is rising rapidly (been vaping it compulsively sometimes, still in small quantities).

TL:DR Have a exams with shitloads of materials to cover, have limited meth and tons of modafinil. Best way to get through it all without the meth running out?

A reuptake inhibitor certainly can block a releaser (meth) from acting on a transporter, but usually this effect is not large enough that it completely cancels out the additive monoamine concentration-raising effects of the two drugs. DA releasing agents are also considered to be reuptake inhibitors - especially at lower doses - however the inverse is not always true - DRI's are not always releasing agents. From what I understand Modafinil is not a particularly strong DRI - at least not like cocaine or MPH. I have combined d-amp and modafinil with no negative consequences. Be prepared to focus though.

I don't know of the exact pharmacology of it but I've heard of people using modafinil on day 3-4 of a meth binge in combination with MA to keep from going totally cuckoo

I really need some advice.

I swear I posted at least twice to reply.... well hope third times a charm

So I have an important exam in 14 hours. I dosed some meth 9 hours ago, with occasional bumps, to study but I ended up getting distracted and wasted the whole high and got nothing done. Once I realized it was time to hit the books, I started coming down and I feel brain dead. I can't retain or process any information. I make stupid mistakes and forget what I was trying to solve.

My plan is to take a small dose of benzos, nap, wake up and dose again with meth. I have some modafinil and not too much ice left. What's the best way to use modafinil to keep me saving some ice and being productive at the same time? Should I combine a little bit of both or just use the mod when the meth is wearing off?

Before the exam should I stack a little bit of both? Thanks guys.

Be prepared to focus though.

Sounds like a bit of a warning. I'm hoping you mean I'll be more focused in a positive way!

I used to use Adrafinil after an all nighter up on speed. I find it helpful to keep my composers but also other supplements ca help. Speed wears your body out and dehydrates you. Lately I’ve been just drinking monster rehabs in s Pinch. It has slot of different vitamins and minerals that your body is depleted of. If your trying to quit invest in a supplement called 5-htp it helps the come down perfectly.

Amphetamines for school, benzos for sleep.

Thats my own personal nightmare. Be careful.

Both of these drugs will help you stay awake. But there's a funny thing about that--turns out your brain needs to sleep to operate. And for cognitive performance and memory consolidation, it needs lots of regular sleep.

Anyone who's used meth for a while knows that it causes deja vu experiences, "double-memory" glitches you can feel as they happen. These are just not the drugs for study.

How many hours should a person devote to study for a night? I'd say about 3 hours tops. You can drag your yellow highlighter back and forth over the same already-bold caption, all night, for 120 hours straight with drugs. You'll do worse on your exam than if I had only a half hour with your material.

FFS, you're meth is wearing off so you switch of modafinil to keep going? No, you're already hearing insects and shadow people walking outside your door at that point. You're not gonna pass a test, cause you're too busy tripping on the suspicious-looking TA.

I believe modafinil can block some of the transporter inhibition of cocaine, to answer one of those questions.

Now, to the archive.