• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

WARNING: Contaminated Batch of Heroin - Barnsley

I think it's rife: A lot more than we think :\
I had 2 previous pin-users whacked out from foil chasing the stuff I get.

I can't echo oxylove's statement more!

Where I'm live (North East) it was rife in around April/May/early June time and there were loads and loads of ODs and several deaths (talking about carfentanil laced smack here BTW). Especially in the Teeside area which is where a lot if the heroin come in from with it being a port. However, just from what I'm seeing on the streets with work and also from talking so someone I know who works at a needle exchange/substance misuse support place, its prevalence has reduced significantly, suggesting that it was a particular batch rather than "across the board" so to speak..

According to my freind, she says that heroin either cut with Xanax powder or people taking Xanax pills withv their heroin is what's killing mist people right now. Someone must have bought a shitcload of Xanax powder and making blackmarket pills I guess, I'm not sure if cutting the actual heroin with powdered Xanax is feasable due to it not being water soluble...IDK

According to my freind, she says that heroin either cut with Xanax powder or people taking Xanax pills withv their heroin is what's killing mist people right now. Someone must have bought a shitcload of Xanax powder and making blackmarket pills I guess, I'm not sure if cutting the actual heroin with powdered Xanax is feasable due to it not being water soluble...IDK

Xanax powder and counterfeit xanax pills are very common and very cheap on the DNMs. Couple that with it having much more of a "high"/knockout effect than plain ol diazepam and you can see why it's popular and only likely to increase in popularity too.

A lot of fent comes from the DNM too, and there were quite a lot of UK based fent sellers/resellers busted last year, a dude called "savagehenry" being one of the biggest http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-41361137 plus the added atention that comes with people dying might explain why fent laced H is less of a problem in your area now. BBC 3 also did an interesting doc on it called Fentanyl In Hull: Deadlier Than Heroin | Drugs Map Of Britain, worth a watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrDfc8EP-L0

^
Yeah I watched that, and there were users trying, successfully I may add, to get the Fent/Benzo-laced stuff....

Can certain Fent analogues and certain Benzos be chased (aka. Vaped) ?

^
Yeah I watched that, and there were users trying, successfully I may add, to get the Fent/Benzo-laced stuff....

Can certain Fent analogues be chased (aka. Vaped) ?

Yeah they can be smoked just like normal gear

The botulism adds a righteously mellow edge to the heroin :)
Or basically just most of the effects of gear in the first place! :|
It's like the Anthrax scare that happened 5 or so years ago - It wasn't intentional (the Heroin was buried in the bush by drug mules to evade authorities, and animals had or would die around the soil of the burial point) but the initial effects of it were rather akin to withdrawals symptoms :\

Important Q! = Have their been any other reports of viral / bacterial contamination recently?

By the by Ismene: it's good to see your reincarnation! I don't visit here as much as I used to, but I've not seen you post in yonks!