Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

24 mg of Dilaudid - First Time

supercollider

Greenlighter
Jake has always had a super high opiate tolerance since he broke his collarbone and shoulder in a dirt bike accident a few years back. He was prescribed roxys, oxys, hydros, etc for the injury and took them every day over a span of 4 months.

Jake occasionally uses painkillers recreationally... Maybe once every few months when he can find them. This time, Jake came across 6 4mg Dillys.

Since taking them orally leaves the user unsatisfied, Jake decided to plug 20mg of Dilaudid and sniff the other 4 mg in a span of 30 minutes.

Jake got extremely itchy during the onset. Although opiates usually make the user a little itchy, this was something entirely different. His head, shoulders, and back itched all over and would not stop. This was similar to the onset of DXM, which Jake finds usually very itchy... but worth it. He is curious as to why this particular painkiller/dose/MOA would cause such itching, as he has never experienced it with any other opiate... And Jake usually takes about 110mg of hydrocodone per dose/high.

Now, the itching has died down a bit and Jake is lying in bed, feeling as though he is hooked up to an IV of morphine... very sedated.

This was a good amount for Jake, but he is curious about the insane itchiness. He has plugged 16mg of Dilaudid before and was barely itchy at all.
Any thoughts?

Regardless, Jake is feeling excellent. :D

-Jake's friend.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_dilaudid
substancecode_hydromorphone
substancecode_opiates
substancecode_pharms
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
exptype_bodyload
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
It would appear that he went on to start a thread 'Heavy opioid tolerance' until a few weeks later and evaporated.

People come and people go but this does, worryingly, have all the hallmarks of a 'I told you I was hardcore' series. The case of Brandon Vedas should be known to all BL members. Since BL is rarely real time, telling people what you intend to do is of little use unless someone knows you in meatspace and is able and willing to turn up and check someone is OK. Even them, we cannot ALWAYS be there. I visited MTGG several times but I couldn't prevent him drinking 2 bottles of spirits on top of downers... with sadly predictable results. I had moved 200 miles further away, he no transport and no way to keep checking on him in person.