• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Anyone combo'd meph with Shrooms?

My first exp on shrooms I enjoyed the most of, but there was a bit of inner tension/introspection i didn't like (similar thing i get with weed...... get a a bit anti-social rather than fun....). Would having some meph (which agrees massively with me....hardly get a comedown) during/after the shroom comeup help keep it euphoric/ less edgy for me?

Anyone combo'd meph with Shrooms?

My first exp on shrooms I enjoyed the most of, but there was a bit of inner tension/introspection i didn't like (similar thing i get with weed...... get a a bit anti-social rather than fun....). Would having some meph (which agrees massively with me....hardly get a comedown) during/after the shroom comeup help keep it euphoric/ less edgy for me?

Sounds like a daft combo. One boosts the ego, the other dissolves it.

Sounds like a daft combo. One boosts the ego, the other dissolves it.
I agree. Also meph of the pre-ban quality is already so edgy and intense...really not to mess about with. I've tried it in combo with 2cb and 2ci, enjoyed the second but its best partner for me is weed and that's it, although I've heard of people who have taken it with ketamine 8o. Read somewhere that it was called Milton Keynes (geddit?). Won't try it with anything else again personally if ever I'll have the opportunity to have it again

I agree. Also meph of the pre-ban quality is already so edgy and intense...really not to mess about with. I've tried it in combo with 2cb and 2ci, enjoyed the second but its best partner for me is weed and that's it, although I've heard of people who have taken it with ketamine 8o. Read somewhere that it was called Milton Keynes (geddit?). Won't try it with anything else again personally if ever I'll have the opportunity to have it again

Man i must've really fucked up my tolerance. I tried every vendor on the dnm's and am 100% i've had a few of the best batches out there. But other than i slight moodboost (and still incredible horn) i no longer experience any euphoria or music enhancement. Even after taking 3 months off completely (not other stims either)

Too short a break? Or am i just wired weirdly:?

Last edited by a moderator:
Man i must've really fucked up my tolerance. I tried every vendor on the dnm's and am 100% i've had a few of the best batches out there. But other than i slight moodboost (and still incredible horn) i no longer experience any euphoria or music enhancement. Even after taking 3 months off completely (not other stims either). Too short a break? Or am i just wired weirdly:?
But did you try pre-ban when it was available? I would assume so by what you say but just to understand if you have a valid comparison benchmark :p;)

Sniff, Bomb, Boof nothing. Meanwhile my friends where buzzing their tit's off.

I'll just try to take a year off. Even though it barely works i still get those weekend cravings lol

My friend please try this before you laugh at it.. I dont know much you use but if you use about a gram in a sesh put 1/3 in a cup put some milk in enough to dilute the taste stir nicely for 20 seconds and gulp it down give it half an hour max and try again, if this dont get a high take a break and a shower cus you probably stink of cat piss, i still was letting off cat piss mist years after I quit the shit, i can't help it everytime i here about mcat i remenis in nostalgic bliss of the trippy highs I've had of this weird amazing drug.

i can't help it everytime i here about mcat i remenis in nostalgic bliss of the trippy highs I've had of this weird amazing drug.
Brilliant definition of the wonderful, crazy mcat high, mate. Shall try your milk method if I'll ever get my hands on a nice supply of pre-ban standard meph %)

Last edited:
you should mate!! Its a big rush the biggest rush I've had off a drug arrr I want some mcat and go walk 10 miles to mcdonalds only to not eat anything and having discreet snoots inside all my mates dont do it anymore i know other people who do it but their not really desireable people.. Mcst is a drug you cant do alone like coke i mean you can if ya going work or need stuff to do otherwise your just sitting up gwnawing like a monghole some headphones music and a cig is nice though if its a solo sesh :D

Mcst is a drug you cant do alone like coke i mean you can if ya going work or need stuff to do otherwise your just sitting up gwnawing like a monghole some headphones music and a cig is nice though if its a solo sesh :D
Agree, Pete556, I love solo sessions on Mcat, they are the best! I become very creative, and enjoy playing with make up, dressing up and music. It's such an enhancing substance :giggle::p:devilish:
Do you still do it then, what is it like nowadays? From what I can read on this thread it can be decent but never as awesome as the pre-ban quality :cautious:

Not in a while i had a line a few months back just so i had the energy to walk back home from a party im except for mephedrone downers are my doc now

Tested 150mg of a lovely new (to me) batch this afternoon. Genuinely probably the best since pre-ban. Fortunately, I managed to put the rest way out of reach so no risk of doing more with work tomorrow!

I think its best when your working have a shower sniff a line when you get out the only thing better in that scenario is coke because its easier to hide feels so fresh

I'll be sampling my first batch in over 5 years tonight, shit still smells awful what's got me a little excited, reminds me of the pre ban stuff, hopefully its friendlier on the nose

After the first line the burn goes away my mate always used to say if your a man it won't hurt you but it does hurt lol