• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Thanks Safrolette -<3
Actually I think I might not enjoy it TBH.
After years of one-off use (and to be fair, abuse as well) of heavy duty prescription opioids and mental health issues centering around PTSD, I think it's done something to my dopamine and/or serotonin production in my brain. I don't know enough of the biochemistry to explain it but it seems now I'm incapable of getting anything from stimulant and empathegenic type drugs anymore.. The few times I've tried such things as 3FPM or MDMA crystals I got nothing at all from them bar a big release of noradrenalin to the point of making them actually disphoric...
Wish I knew why this was....
I'm sure that if you go sober for quite a while, follow a healthy lifestyle (nutritious food, exercise to a level adequate to you, meditation and good deeds) your brain will recover :)<3

I'm sure that if you go sober for quite a while, follow a healthy lifestyle (nutritious food, exercise to a level adequate to you, meditation and good deeds) your brain will recover :)<3

I hope so Safrolette, I really do. I was sober for ages but hurt my leg very, very badly and spent 3 weeks in intensive care this summer and so am unfortunately back on fentanyl..

The brain thing also makes it seem almost impossible to get any pleasure out of life anymore...

My life is a mess mate, it really is. I hate being alive some days...

Last edited:
I hope so Safrolette, I really do. I was sober for ages but hurt my leg very, very badly and spent 3 months in intensive care this summer and so am unfortunately back on fentanyl..
The brain thing also makes it seem almost impossible to get any pleasure out of life anymore...
My life is a mess mate, it really is. I hate being alive some days...
Sorry to hear you feel that way mate, are you seeking help? I wish you with all my heart that 2019 will bring you the positive changes you want to happen :)<3

Last edited:
The pre ban stuff was amazing, my favourite from the ?legal high? days by far. I keep seeing it for sale but haven?t pulled the trigger on it just in case it?s a massive let down and taints my very fond memories of it. If legit pre-ban quality meph is actually out there I might just give it a go.

Meph and methylone were an unbelievable combo back in the day, minus the horrid comedown of course...

here in our country meph had a major impact on smack addicts when the shops were open, all the gear addicts move the a combo between H and meph ( Usually under the brands Pure by Magic and Special Gold etc ) or to only meph. In the south region aka the capital the scene is still booming but it's pretty much underground, underground literally also as you can see in a documentary about gypsies and homeless people living along the sewers. but only the IV scene is still thriving, but of course now with analogues of it instead of the real meph.

a lot of people who can't distinguish the appearance of speed ( some never even had real speed) are sometimes sold analogues of meph or even nasty rcs by dealers pretending to sell "speed", I never understoond the naivity of people buying it or buying it more than once ( mistakes can happen in recognizing stuff so I take it into consideration ). these people usually use it intranasally, if the rush would be similar to the real IV meph I would buy some bc I would enjoy it more than IV'ing speed (not meth) which has pretty much no rush just a stim touch but the stuff sold is not known by anybody but the dealers themselves and in some of the cases (like the majority) even they don't know what they are buying and reselling to their customer base.

Should be getting some drone from a different place than last time. Should be good from what I hear, but the proof of the pudding..

I have recently dabbled with a couple of sources, it was alright and I am sure it was genuine meph, but I was still a bit disappointed as it lacks the kick of coke or hexedrone that I have been hammering, still the come downs are very manageable and the stuff feels easier on my heart.

Is meph really that good? I never had the pre-ban stuff

Had the post ban stuff once. Went to see my mate for some diazepam that he'd obtained (he's a phet and weed dealer and had come by some diaz that someone had swapped him for a few grams of sulphate).. Anyway, he says to me "you wanna buy some bubble" and I had to google it to find out what it was lol, and for a tenner a gram, I thought why not? But I wasn't terribly impressed TBH.... Was probably fake or cut to shit though...

I'd love to experience the real stuff if it's as good as you guys say it Is...

Mix half a gram with milk drink it in one 100% serious I was saying to this big meph dealer at this party years ago(everyone was on cat, coke or md) how the mcat isn't effecting me much anymore so he grabbed my bag poured it in a cup stirred in milk handed it to me and I downed it in one..Man not five minutes later I had my first and only stimulant rush it felt like rings of bubble orgasms just expanding out of my inner chest and most of my body I could feel everyone of them, I was in love with everyone that night.

Long time no speak... just wanted to pop in and see if other people were still on the plant food. It seems so. Very good.

Had some (online source) about 6 weeks ago and it was a waste of money. First time in all the years using that service. Put me off sorting any more out (plus was available local for ?20 straights and wasn't too bad). Got some today off my other source and it's fucking belting.

Long live the PF.

Man, I took the plunge on this stuff for the first time since the ban, what, nine years ago? Had been put off by reports of bad quality. But holy shiz, this to me is as good as the pre-ban. Forgot how strong and awesome it is! Ah those eye wiggles and the post-line pirate grimace. Magical. Dirty, but magical!

I gotta get me a bag of mephedrone again its one drug I don't think I would mind to iv because ive snorted and bombed it bombing mcat is insane I mean insane if you take enough the rush is somethint I've never experienced before or after the one time I took it oral(sounds wrong lol) anyway this mcat drug dealer took my bag off me and walked in the kitchen after i told him i was sick of sniffing a line then having to sniff another line and the time between this becoming shorter and shorter due to the diminishing returns and fiendishness he put it in a cup about 500 mg s maybe a bit more, put half cup of milk in and stirred told me to down it in one which I did.

Not much happened for a good 20 minutes I was suspiciously glancing at him in my drugged up adolecent self thinking hes just wasted some of my last bit of mcat and then boom this super amazing power and rush suddenly started emerging from the bottom of my stomach and slowly throughout my whole body I swear I can feel it now just talking about it I was on fire and everyone knew it I wasn't talking fast like an idiot either I was talking fast but still in a way where people could here and recognize my voice, so it was a quite functional high as well the rush was like a small but smooth and unbreakable bubble of ecstacy in my belly getting bigger and bigger until it hit everywhere I thanked the dealer for enlightening me on this new roa, I also noticed that oral is a lot less fiendish than snorting I didn't get a massive urge to redose like I did snorting it really is an amazing drug I recdomend it to anyone who want a nice chilled out stimulant high cus thats what it is its funny and ironic because the next night after the above occured I had the best codeine or opiate high of my life which I have wrote about while coming down off the mcat because the comedown is quite shitty for some people I actually enjoyed most of it it made you feel heavy in a nice way the only thing that annoyed me was insomnia but my guardian angel, codeine ;) was there they are the exact same tablets as I have on prescription my mate who was 3 years older than me and was the definition of a wannabe gangster gave me some for free off his dad I already knew tonnes about codeine thanks to sites like yours truly but he didn and he just laughedlaughed at me like I am an idiot but I was laughing inside when I took them it was the first time Id gone up to 450mg as I had overdosed when attempting 300 mg before so I was very cautious writing this has gave me a craving to chase that high to even though im 'quite high' already bye guys

Ps just a lil tip from pete if anyone takes the pure 30 mg codeine phosphate tablets in the uk split them in half then swallow them they kick in twice as fast ;)

Ps just a lil tip from pete if anyone takes the pure 30 mg codeine phosphate tablets in the uk split them in half then swallow them they kick in twice as fast ;)

I used to get them for years mate.....they're just solid white small pills.. no time release or anything...Im not doubting you but I don't see any chemical reason at all why they would kick in any faster....you're not breaking any form of time release or anything by doing it.

The bigger the surface area the quicker they dissolve, might as well crush them.