• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Decent Meph is starting to rear it's beautiful head again. Looks like the Indian ban was just a temporary hurdle and although the price did increase Id say it will level out again.

Drugs certainly bring out the entrepreneurs.

A good indication of how futile the war on drugs is.

Decent Meph is starting to rear it's beautiful head again. Looks like the Indian ban was just a temporary hurdle and although the price did increase Id say it will level out again.

Drugs certainly bring out the entrepreneurs.

A good indication of how futile the war on drugs is.

Oooh, so any different from the Indian meph in either look or effect? I wonder where in the world it's being manufactured now? (I don't expect an answer!) It had to happen - there is a big market and, indeed, love for the stuff, at least in the UK. 8(

I recon it's still being made in India and China and just being smuggled through borders either that or somewhere in Europe. I love meph so glad it's not legal or I'd be a full blown addict and I haven't even had the pleasure of trying pre ban meph. Just thinking about it now even tho I'm broke, makes me want to use my credit card haha :/ if it wasn't for xmas coming I think I'd be getting an Oz of it in.

I had some MDMA the other week for the first time in ages, had a great night but the following week was filled with anxiety, feeling tired and generally feeling shit. I can get the same results from Meph minus the horrible suicidal bleakness of MDMA.

Meph is far superior to MDMA

Meph offers a bleaker comedown than MDMA does IMO. Mix the two in a weekend and you seriously wish you weren't alive for a few days after...

Meph offers a bleaker comedown than MDMA does IMO. Mix the two in a weekend and you seriously wish you weren't alive for a few days after...

In my experience, meph and MD have very different comedown effects during the week after use

Meph is more of a jittery, anxiety filled affair where MD just makes me feel genuinely depressed for 2/3 days

I'd personally rather meph as long as I have a few vallies to ease the pain

But yeah mixing the two leads to a bad bad following week

Agreed on mixing them. Awful comedown. meph for me has always had the worse after effects, heavy lethargy along with all the anxiety and depression. ruins me

i agree. meph has me a nervous, depressed, crazy mess filled with anxiety and random chest pains. amazing drug when you're on it but the next day is awful.

mdma has element of this, but nowhere near as severe and lasts a bit longer.

havent done either in aaages though. i miss the 3 day pre-ban meph binges but it's definitely for the best that those days are over.

Decent Meph is starting to rear it's beautiful head again. Looks like the Indian ban was just a temporary hurdle and although the price did increase Id say it will level out again. Drugs certainly bring out the entrepreneurs. A good indication of how futile the war on drugs is.

Anymore word on this? Is it locally you speak of or online?

"Meph" never left locally. It was just some other shit chem being passed off at £20-30 a gram. It was quite dry but even then most of the time there would be one guy with real meph just charging extortionate prices. Was only when the legal crap came out there was nothing of the real stuff. I've not taken it since April and no real plans to soon.

If I could get a gram of actual pre ban I'd keep it for a night out now.

Anymore word on this? Is it locally you speak of or online?

"Meph" never left locally. It was just some other shit chem being passed off at £20-30 a gram. It was quite dry but even then most of the time there would be one guy with real meph just charging extortionate prices. Was only when the legal crap came out there was nothing of the real stuff. I've not taken it since April and no real plans to soon.

If I could get a gram of actual pre ban I'd keep it for a night out now.

Online. Theres a couple of vendors selling decent Meph

you're treading on thin ice...

This is an HR site.

you're treading on thin ice...

This is an HR site.
Wouldn't it help to know if it's just something appearing in the poster's area or internationally? I mean for safety reasons? I, for one, only haven't tried 4-MMC yet, because I can't be sure of getting the product I want. Now there's reason for me to maybe start searching again.

I won't though, because I'm not convinced of any other vendors than the ones I currently purchase from are legit. That'd mean I'd have to get it lab tested IF I find it and I just cba

Wouldn't it help to know if it's just something appearing in the poster's area or internationally? I mean for safety reasons? I, for one, only haven't tried 4-MMC yet, because I can't be sure of getting the product I want. Now there's reason for me to maybe start searching again.

I won't though, because I'm not convinced of any other vendors than the ones I currently purchase from are legit. That'd mean I'd have to get it lab tested IF I find it and I just cba

Would it help - probably. Is bluelight going to start vendor discussion - no.

In this instance I could say - if you need 4-MMC from a trusted vendor then simply click here but then tomorrow another vendor will make an account and shit all over that and post his links etc.

There are some other research chemical vendor discussion sites available.

got some banging gear!!! just like pre-ban days its fluffy! had it on friday think i had about 1/4 of a gram all night and i was steamed couldn't sleep till gone 11am. Its not white like pre-ban days a bit yellowy but that fluff, you just know dont ya.

Best thing was i got 2.5g for 15 quid, im in sheffield but the kid who gave it me brought it up from Lancashire. I fucking hope its making a comeback, i mean real pre-ban stuff, i mean this is like the first time i tried it back in 2010.

got some banging gear!!! just like pre-ban days its fluffy! had it on friday think i had about 1/4 of a gram all night and i was steamed couldn't sleep till gone 11am. Its not white like pre-ban days a bit yellowy but that fluff, you just know dont ya.

Best thing was i got 2.5g for 15 quid, im in sheffield but the kid who gave it me brought it up from Lancashire. I fucking hope its making a comeback, i mean real pre-ban stuff, i mean this is like the first time i tried it back in 2010.

You lucky bugger! thats a good sign though and hopefully someone is producing quality bulk

Sounds awesome! %)

Lucky man =D

Well just as meph seemed to be rearing its head again... http://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/p...25-million-at-flat-in-liverpool-a3072021.html

150kg is quite alot of meph given the drought there's been. Watching this legal highs programme makes me sick thinking how easily available great meph once was. Shame on you prohibition, shame on you.

"Officers had followed a suspicious-looking car to a tyre fitting centre at an industrial unit in Huyton, where they seized 24,000 ecstasy tablets, 4kg of amphetamine and an estimated 1kg of cocaine, with some of the haul hidden within a tyre."

How can a car look suspicious:?:sus: