• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Got some Meph from a well known seller off the dark web today but there's no smell off it, making me a bit hesitant

Anyone come across this sort of gear recently?

I've come across odorless meph quite a few times, some of it has been alright, some of it has been shite

I've come across odorless meph quite a few times, some of it has been alright, some of it has been shite

Did a tester line 5 mins ago, doing the trick with some nice rushes. Wanted to make sure it's alright cause I'll be sharing with a few people who are new to drugs tomorrow.

Gave the baggy to my gf so she can hide it for the night, I know what I'm like with this shit:!

Last edited:
Finally got some real meph again (clumpy crystals, mostly white with some brown in between). 'Tasted' a little and it's great. Gonna leave the rest because I still have a job to go to this evening.

I've tried all kinds of drugs btw and meph definitely is the hardest one to leave in the baggy, shit's the fiendiest of all

Haven't had really good meph for ages, think it might be a case of just going off it as much as anything else but either way, don't think I'll bother ordering more for a while now. Shame, it used to be my favourite bit on the side (in the absence of my true love, coke) but nevermind. Nothing good ever lasts as they say.

Has anyone notice a drought since the ban on Indian production?

Had a few months off so never noticed but got some news last night saying the ban is really taking affect now.

Don't really want any for foreseeable future but would like a try an get a bit in case there is a complete drought. Impossible to keep it and not take meph though :(

I used meph maybe 3 times before the ban I couldn't believe the eye wobbles (like a come on from a good E ).Any way it made me feel para afterwards so it didn't really agree with me which is a blessing as my then girlfriend loved the stuff but she could hardly string a sentence together!.After the ban she stopped thank god as her speach returned to normal ,before she didn't even like talking on the phone!.I've seen her since and I have a sneaky feeling she's using other RC powders "not good"!....

Last edited:
What do you guys think of the current situation on most Dark Net Markets?

True mephedrone is still as elusive as ever. That white powder (that looks like flour) is 3-MMC instead :(

Much longer between the good stuff. If youre not afraid of taking risks you can get quality stuff from Asia.

Has anyone picked up any decent meph on the dark web recently?

Havn't touched the stuff for a while now but have an itch

Has anyone picked up any decent meph on the dark web recently?

Havn't touched the stuff for a while now but have an itch

Theres a couple of decent vendors but thats about it. One is from an unusual country but I managed to get a gram shipped to my country which is notoriously hard to ship to

Please kids, label your drugs correctly.

Im usually pretty strict on this but what I thought was going to be a pleasurable Thursday afternoon having a port then sniffing a 120mg line of Meph id forgotten about turned out to be 120mgs of 2-cb id also forgotten about.

Interesting afternoon to say the least.

Jesus. Good job 2cb is fairly forgiving.

Yeah it is quite forgiving. It was actually around the 150mg mark. I don't have any drug that is dangerous in the sub 200mgs luckily.

Im usually VERY careful in knowing what substances I have and thats the first , and hopefully, the last time I do that. Was quite enjoyable after the first hour or so but I wouldnt recommend it

Please kids, label your drugs correctly.

Im usually pretty strict on this but what I thought was going to be a pleasurable Thursday afternoon having a port then sniffing a 120mg line of Meph id forgotten about turned out to be 120mgs of 2-cb id also forgotten about.

Interesting afternoon to say the least.

I once mixed up a line of 2c-b and a line of ketamine. Imagine that! Was about 150mgs at least. Spent a while puking about then about 8 hours of intense tripping, way beyond the point where 2c-b is a fun enjoyable sociable fun drug. The introspective feeling from LSD was almost present at that dose. I would say 40mg in one dose is orally is the best way for 2c-b.

Any pirates had experience with 3mmc ? I've been out of the game for 2 years, before that I indulged in 4mmc and 4mmc-guise branded chems... at that time it was still very active and worth while taking, now it seems to mostly be rubbish.

Any pirates had experience with 3mmc ? I've been out of the game for 2 years, before that I indulged in 4mmc and 4mmc-guise branded chems... at that time it was still very active and worth while taking, now it seems to mostly be rubbish.

Don't bother. It's a shit buzz but IIRC still feels sort of dangerous. (only had it once and that was years ago.)

I actually don't mind it but it wouldn't be my first choice. To be honest I have never done it on it's own so my oppinion @Drum probably isn't really based on proper testing..I like snoofelating stuff sooo...no burn..chops up well...

There is no coke in coke anymore and if there is it's overwhelmed by the jittery shittiness of being cut hard with ephedrine, at least that's what my test results have come up with.

I prefer it to say speed...I just have a snoofeling obsession. I had 3-mmc with a few drinks recently and it was quite pleasant like diet mepth....kept me awake..did some creative stuff.

What I really want to know about is 2-mmc...is it me or am I just not looking hard enough can hardly find information on it and if I can it's in French or German and nothing note worthy. Someone said 3-mmc and 2mmc are just really similar..

Any thought...sorry don't wish to derail the thread with queries about 2-mmc but anyone?