• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

EADD Mephedrone (4-MMC) Megathread v. XV Pirate Flagship

Pirates are fucking class. I say people need to stop being fucking pussies, steal a boat, assemble a crew and take to the sea.
Fuck the somalians they ain't fucking pirates there just assholes

Word! Pirates ain't pirates unless they're called 'Cap'n Jasper', speak in a broad West Country accent, wear an eye patch and have a parrot on their shoulder that incessantly says "pieces of eight, pieces of eight".

Oh aye, us Brits know how to do pirates properly ;)

Fuck yeah FUBAR, you know the score! Some old salty-sea cunts should get a ship ,assemble a crew and sail to Somalia and go show those boat hijacking faggots how real pirates get down.

Fuck yeah FUBAR, you know the score! Some old salty-sea cunts should get a ship ,assemble a crew and sail to Somalia and go show those boat hijacking faggots how real pirates get down.

Isn't that what Cartman did? Lol

Guys whats the situation in UK, I'm just curious. Did Pirate made it to the streets IE is someone cooking the stuff there? Can u buy a legitimate stuff from a dealer? Or is it just 3 legitimate sources with half-decent stuff on DN and nothing besides that. How come that meph didn't (hopefully didn't Yet) made it to the streets of europe drug-culture like coke,mdma and amph.

Anyone else is fucking tired of shitty RC's like hex-en NEP 3cmc/4cmc that are currently being passed, and avaible? Like how come that they can't come up with a decent research chemical? i have the feeling that since 4mmc there has been literally nothing interesting in regards to stimulants(except maybe 5mapb,6apb, (beno-emphatogens type drugs lets call them that) but they seem to be just inferior versions of mdma).

Fuck it's been 7 fucking years since the ban when will they fill this gap that pirate left...

Avast behind, yarrr! I thought that be the 19th September, me own late Grandad's birthday? Which scurvy sea-dog be messin' with the calendar now, boy?

Meph was banned on the 16th of April, 2010(?). Hence April 16th is International Pirate Day.

Ah, right. Two different festivals, then ..... 19 September was defined as "Talk Like a Pirate" day long before Mephedrone became popular, let alone got banned. 2010, eh? ..... Wow, that seems so long ago now!

Where did the name "Pirate" come from, anyway? I can understand methcathinone -> m-cat -> meow-cat -> meow-meow, but how so pirate?

Ah, right. Two different festivals, then ..... 19 September was defined as "Talk Like a Pirate" day long before Mephedrone became popular, let alone got banned. 2010, eh? ..... Wow, that seems so long ago now!
Where did the name "Pirate" come from, anyway? I can understand methcathinone -> m-cat -> meow-cat -> meow-meow, but how so pirate?
Who knows... are maybe someone does! I'm curious to know too. Have you ever tried it, and if so did you like it?

Who knows... are maybe someone does! I'm curious to know too. Have you ever tried it, and if so did you like it?

Yes and used to do it a lot. Have tried to get hold of it again recently but none of the stuff I got was like the pre ban stuff and just made me feel shit.
Have given up on getting any.

Wasn't it because a common reaction when snorting a line was to go "Yaaaarr!!"

This. It stung the fuck out of folks noses resulting in above noise, as they were only used to railing cocaine at that stage and had not become accustomed to anything so caustic.

Different now with 1000,s of different chems going up various shnozzes all over the world.

Yes and used to do it a lot. Have tried to get hold of it again recently but none of the stuff I got was like the pre ban stuff and just made me feel shit.
Have given up on getting any.
Didn't use it a lot, couldn't deal well with the comedown and it was just too much to be doing it more often than every couple of months or more. But oh boy how much I enjoyed those sessions. Similarly to you, I tried some post-ban stuff in 2011, never again. They used to say that it was so easy to synthesize when it was legal. They were lying! Or maybe they weren't, but China banned its production and all the precursor a few months after the ban, and that was it :(

Some connection with Master Bates probably? :|

Heheh, nice one fella :)

This. It stung the fuck out of folks noses resulting in above noise, as they were only used to railing cocaine at that stage and had not become accustomed to anything so caustic.

Different now with 1000,s of different chems going up various shnozzes all over the world.

They were all obviously big girls blouses who had never tried good sulphate and had been used to snorting lidocaine all their lives.

I had a gram of what I had hoped to be mephedrone sometime in 2010. Unfortunately, I never got to try it beyond doing an allergy test :( I flushed it before ever taking the first dose because I was a paranoid mess on MDPV and thought my drugs needed to disappear. I never acquired anymore mephedrone and I'm still pissed at myself to this day.

The mephedrone I had looked like small grains of rice. Don't know if it was legitimate and I'm not looking for a confirmation, but I'm curious if it was at all common for mephedrone to appear as small grains of rice (only more opaque). The vendor I used wasn't the most reliable, so really, it could have been anything (but his MDPV was always spot on, so who knows)

I had a gram of what I had hoped to be mephedrone sometime in 2010. Unfortunately, I never got to try it beyond doing an allergy test :( I flushed it before ever taking the first dose because I was a paranoid mess on MDPV and thought my drugs needed to disappear. I never acquired anymore mephedrone and I'm still pissed at myself to this day.
The mephedrone I had looked like small grains of rice. Don't know if it was legitimate and I'm not looking for a confirmation, but I'm curious if it was at all common for mephedrone to appear as small grains of rice (only more opaque). The vendor I used wasn't the most reliable, so really, it could have been anything (but his MDPV was always spot on, so who knows)
Considering that your MDPV use was causing some issues even thou you sound a rather responsible drug user maybe getting into an hell of a drug like mephedrone would not have been advisable. Having said that, I beat myself for not having bought a kilo - or two.
By the way never heard of someone doing a drug allergy test before... but now that I think of it that should be the norm.
Don't know about pre-ban rice-looking meph, seen pictures of what you describe only of post-ban stuff but then I didn't buy it very often when it was legit. Are you based in US ('Norcal')

Last edited:
Considering that your MDPV use was causing some issues even thou you sound a rather responsible drug user maybe getting into an hell of a drug like mephedrone would not have been advisable. Having said that, I beat myself for not having bought a kilo - or two.
By the way never heard of someone doing a drug allergy test before... but now that I think of it that should be the norm.
Don't know about pre-pan rice-looking meph, seen pictures of what you describe only of post-ban stuff but then I didn't buy it very often when it was legit. Are you based in US ('Norcal')

Yes, was a very good thing I never got into meph all things considered but being the addict I am, I still can't help wondering if all the fuss was worth fussing about (I bet it was)

By the sound of it, there was some rice looking stuff at one point so maybe I got some of it. I thought it looked strange but I guess maybe that was the norm for awhile. Came from some dodgy email only US vendor who undoubtedly got it from China or wherever was the norm at that time.

Yes, I'm in the US. Hope I'm not crashing the party by posting here but this place and you guys rock (especially compared to my regions forum which sucks hairy donkey balls in terms of post quantity and quality)

Yes, was a very good thing I never got into meph all things considered but being the addict I am, I still can't help wondering if all the fuss was worth fussing about (I bet it was). By the sound of it, there was some rice looking stuff at one point so maybe I got some of it. I thought it looked strange but I guess maybe that was the norm for awhile. Came from some dodgy email only US vendor who undoubtedly got it from China or wherever was the norm at that time.
Yes, I'm in the US. Hope I'm not crashing the party by posting here but this place and you guys rock (especially compared to my regions forum which sucks hairy donkey balls in terms of post quantity and quality)
I personally love seeing members from other parts of the world on here :)
Ah, the nostalgia, those online vendors of 2008-2010 =D

proper pre-ban meph looked like little grains of rice, yes. sounds like you flushed some good stuff im sorry to say. gosh, i would fucking love a gram or even a quarter gram right about now!

i think the name pirate was also due to the fact it made you close one eye cause of the sting, as well as the YARRR! it would sometimes produce. MEPH! MEPH! COME BACK MEPH! MEEEPPPPH!