• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.25 heroin
.45 cocaine
2mg alprazolam
Warped Wing Belgian Style Cream Ales (great local brewery)
Nicotine
Vaping shatter

Been going HAM lately. Started off my day with 15mg valium after nodding away all night. Took many dabs & smoked an unnecessary amount of blunts throughout the day. Snorted 15mg roxi sometime at the beginning of the night. And just took 2mg alprazolam not too long ago.

I need to take it easy and let my tolerance get back to a reasonable state lol. Plus drugs cost money and I like to keep some of my money...

Bong rips til bed time now. Peace guys.

No more kpins felt pretty pissed today as that seems to be what happens when you run out of benzos after eating them for a few days.Was so disgusted with the world I fell asleep at 8pm and wokeup at 12am now I have all night to be disgusted and wish I had drugs.

Been going HAM lately. Started off my day with 15mg valium after nodding away all night. Took many dabs & smoked an unnecessary amount of blunts throughout the day. Snorted 15mg roxi sometime at the beginning of the night. And just took 2mg alprazolam not too long ago.

I need to take it easy and let my tolerance get back to a reasonable state lol. Plus drugs cost money and I like to keep some of my money...

Bong rips til bed time now. Peace guys.

Been smokin maaaad blunts that's what's up.

Man how I miss my benzos and opies.

No more kpins felt pretty pissed today as that seems to be what happens when you run out of benzos after eating them for a few days.Was so disgusted with the world I fell asleep at 8pm and wokeup at 12am now I have all night to be disgusted and wish I had drugs.

That's the worst, I remember days I'd be so desperate to feel something that I'd smoke rollie cig butts in book paper (too poor/lazy to buy a pack of rolling papers )

Thankfully I haven't been that stupid for a while, I'd always have like three puffs and then be like "what the hell am I doing this tastes like shit and is doing nothing but giving me a headache"

I recently ate 7.5mg valium and sniffed 7.5mg ir amp salts as the caffeine died off, what a great combo when tolerance is low. Back to work in 15. Rock on BL

^also ate 7.5mg of valium (3/4 of a 10mg pill i had lying around).
Was thinking about buying some codeine but decided not to, think i'm going to take a long break, it's been a few weeks since i last had an opiate.
I'm going to drink a beer soon and smoke some weed instead.

Even with all the amazing opiates I have....Roxicodone 30mg's BRAND NAME, 10mg Percocets, 10mg Norcos, 30mg Morphine Sulfate's...I'm not taking any of those today and going all out on that bad ass liquid dilly today...gave me an UNREAL rush yesterday..

Here's what I took, and it FEELS AMAZING-

80mg Methadone- 10m/1ml Cherry Red Liquid
12mg DILAUDID- 2mg/1ml Liquid
6.5mg Clonazepam, 6 1mg pills, 1 1/2mg pill
150mg Hydroxyzine, 6 25mg capsules
50mg Promethazine, 2 25mg pills
Caffeine, Coffee with 2 extra espresso shots and caramel drizzle for the amazing sweetner goodness
Cigs- Parliament light 100s

WOW, I mean WOWWWWWWW. What a FUCKING RUSH I'm feeling right now. You guys wont believe it!!! I have a huge bottle that measures ML...I took 6ml of Liquid DILAUDID, then mix it up with some Gatorade, and BOOM....honestly one of the best rushes I've ever got from opiates.

As for dilly pills, taking them orally, I don't feel SHIT, snorting them, don't feel SHIT, I DO feel good when I plug them though...

Do you guys think I can PLUG this ORAL Liquid DILAUDID???
Damn if I can, and it has a higher BA...My opiate fantasy has come true!!!!!!!!!!

#pinpointed #OPiATED

#RUSHHHH

Nodding hard

20mg Suboxone
300mg Lyrica
1200mg Gabapentin
4mg Ondansetron
20mg Abilify
Caffeine
Nicotine

I don't have my Cogentin with me :\
Kicked my stratera it was giving me blood pressure problems

4mg alprazolam (via white Xanax brand-name 2mg bars x2)
Vaped A LOT of shatter
Drinking a yuengling
600mg gabapentin
.1 of heroin insufflated in the early morning, might still have lingering sedation potentiated by the alprazolam. Tryna not to IV anymore these days. I miss it though.

I'm so jealous of all of you, my MXP should have been here by now but I'm pretty sure my email money transfer ended up in their junk/spam folder.If the drug goddess shines down on me both should arrive on friday and I'll be feelin fine!
I didn't even get an apology from the vendor after I told them check their junk/spam and my transfer went through, they're good guys though so hopefully I get a little extra which is better than any apology.Out of boredom I emailed both my vendors to ask if they were getting anything new.

Vendor 1
We plan on bringing in Isopropylphenidate in the coming weeks and maybe another tryptamine. Let us know if you have any other questions.
I can't wait to try isophen!

Vendor 2
Yes, we will add new products in a near future but we can’t say which ones yet. It’ll be announced in the news section as soon as it’s confirmed on our end.
Cryptic, hopefully not the same chems as vendor 1

Status
Not open for further replies.