• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How high?? Well, I took ativan only like an hour or so after slamming some great crystal.. And it thru me right into the hallucinations. They're so real now.. It's crazy.. There's a little kid in overalls with long fingers and black eyes sliding around 6 feet from me and I can look straight at him and it doesn't go away.. Just laughs at me..

YKM I honestly don't know how you're able to toss&wash more than an ounce of kratom at the time without puking your whole stomach xD, i'm impressed.

Just took some kratom and a bong rip, will take a few more of the last after the kratom kicks

How do you consume your kratom Mr. Yk? I used to toss and wash 5-12gs regularly, then one day I puked and now I can't do it anymore. I've considered caps but that would be fuckin tedious to prep. Do you drink it as tea or just man up and TNW?
I get powdered Kratom so I'll pour an OZ (Biggest was fucking 36g, yet was the easiest..) then get tewchainzzzzzzzzzzz, no, get tew cupppppsssssssss, once it's there, add your milk (I fill my kratom glass the fucks up) stir, let it sit for a few. By this time the mush is floating on top, so I first eat that, then I toss out a few Hail Mary's and chug the fuck outta it. Milk is thick, well chocolate is, that would twerk better, so the particles don't seem to want your goddamn throat as a home. I'll chug > drank my non-kratom milk > repeat. @Hahahahaha, thanks 4meSM. I knew one day my utter lack self control and drug abuse would pay off :D. 1,4-Butanediol is like that.. Everyyyyday, caps on caps, then it was getting difficult to deal with the taste, THEN impossible, so if I tasted that wretched shit I'd insta-spew.
---
OT; Trying to dose very low today, so 2x30mg Pheno SL'ed.

What a fucking AWESOME day today, actually, one of the best days of my addict life, the half gram of speed I found in my room last night, I took it to a friend who IV's meth, and heroin. He asked would you trade? Im low on cash, ( I wanted to trade anyways ;) ),
He asked if I like benzos, I said whatcha got? He said I have a sealed bottle of 60 10mg Valiums, would you do that straight up? in my mind I was like FUCK YEAH, but I was like to him umm, sure ill do that. haha. WHAT A FUCKING COME UP. 60 10mg fucking Valiums in a SEALED bottle. I honestly couldn't get anything better than that, so fucking happy. I gota buncha benzos now, and im getting another 220 .5mg Klonopins next month on top of what I have. I'll be LOADED with benzos by next month.

Right now I currently have these benzos-

112 10mg Valiums (including the 60 I got today)
104 1mg Klonopins
13 2mg Xanax Bars

I also have opiates saved up also, for back up, including-

22 30mg Roxicodone
68 10mg/325mg Norco Hydrocodone/apap
47 30mg Morphine Sulfate

WOOO, im so fucking happy.

Here's what I took today-

80mg Methadone (4 10mg pills, 1 40mg wafer)
2mg Clonazepam (2 1mg pills)
2mg Alprazolam (1 2mg Bar)
60mg Diazepam (6 10mg pills)
50mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills)
75mg Hydroxyzine (3 25mg capsules)
550mg Naproxen Sodium (1 550mg pill)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (Coffee)

Feeling AMAZING. AMAZING. 1 more time, im feeling AMAZINGLY HIGH. Nodding my ass off, 3 different benzos, combined with that dose of methadone, and other potentiaters like promethazine and hydroxyzine, got me NODDING HARD.
One of the best highs ive had ina long time. I can actually afford to get high now with the drugs I got. WOOOOO. Hope all you Bluelighters are having a good day like I am. I'm just chillen, sippin on some GOOD coffee, and smoking cigs. :)

I had half a pint before passing out, just woke up and gonna finish it and have one more before scavenging up a meal and probably go back to bed, or try to.

Boss wants me to work a 10 hr shift tonight so a salaried higher up doesn't have to work long hours today. Fuckin idiot-run companies tryna keep the man (me) down, I swear

Fuck! I don't even remember last night. I hate when that shit happens. I was at a friend's place and the random opportunity for both roxi's and valiums pop up, so I go for both. Ended up taking 15mg Valium and 30mg roxi, but my memory is practically blank. Feels like a waste of money. :(

I don't really like benzos + opiates, ruins the opiate high while barely boosting the benzo high. I was feeling the valium pretty strong, but it overpowered the opiate euphoria way too much. Was also my first time doing either opiates or benzos in a month or so too, so that probably contributed lmao.

Oh well, today I have 25mg more valium to consume. I may just pop em all right now since I have nothing to do today. Vals + weed for the day for me. %)

Peace.

Enjoy the val Royce! I hear ya on the u fortunate dosage of last nights combo, too much Benny definitely dulls opiates. It has happened to me more than once.

I'm still drinking, more than I should of course, but that's my modus operandi thank you vm.

Fuck sobriety I'm putting that shit off for as long as possible

Thanks meth! Yeah I love my opiates and h so imma take this as a much needed tolly break. Reading your posts make me super jealous tho

still going strong on 40mg's 2C-P
eph enough
Ritalin enough
ippd enough
Peevee 3x20mg's so far
xanax's
prazepam's
some ethyl loflazepate's
loprazolam's
JWH-122 "flavored" roll-up's
ab-fubinaca "flavored" roll ups

that's all for now folks ;) .... i think 8)

Last edited:
200 mgs oxy, 120 right now, 80 earlier.
40 mgs clobazam
4 mgs loprazolam
Bong tokes of my own homegrown weed, felts is good mans.

3mg clonazepam sublingually + 24 oz Budweiser + 600mg gabapentin. About to go smoke with my friend and I haven't seen her in forever! I'm looking forward to it.

I'm sure more alcohol will be consumed and mass amounts of weedz.

My morning cocktail this morning is, (opiate highs are the best in the morning ime. Because in Cali we have hot weather, and we get a little cold weather only in early mornings or late nights. I love getting high in the mornings)

anyways here is what I'm on

80mg methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills) orally
45mg oxycodone (1 1/2 30mg roxy pills) orally
3.5mg clonazepam (3 1/2 1mg pills) orally
1mg alprazolam (1/2 2mg bar) orally
124mg promethazine (4 25mg pills, 24mg from prometh dm liquid)
50mg hydroxyzine (2 25mg capsules) orally
60mg dxm (from prometh dm liquid)
600mg ibuprofen (1 600mg pill)
nicotine and tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
caffeine (Starbucks triple shot espresso with cinnamon dolce, and half and half)

Wow, and I mean wow, am I fucking loaded right now, my methadone feels so fucking strong with all these potentiaters, obviously benzos are very potent with 'done, but my favorite non scheduled drugs to potentiate my methadone are.-

1. Promethazine
this is actually RX'd as an opiate adjunct, it takes away all the negative side effects of the opiate, dizziness, itches, etc.

2. Hydroxyzine
very similar to promethazine, goes amazing with methadone.

3. DXM
We all know about dxm, before I started methadone, in my high school years using Vicodin. My and some friends would always go to rite aid or cvs or Walgreens, to get dxm to mix with our hydrocodone. As kids, of course we weren't loaded with money, but pills were cheap back then compared to today's fucking prices. We'd go In a group of 3 or 4, each of us took a bottle of robo put that shit in our pockets, we were smart kids about stealing lol. We never just walk in and out. We each buy ourselves something cheap like sodas chips candy or whatever. Haha those were the days!

4. Ibuprofen
i can swear to anyone, that ibuprofen does in fact potentiate my methadone. I'm not surprised by this because, in the drugs site says Tylenol is added to norco and Percocet to make them more potent. I believe this 100%. A 10mg percocet feels stronger to me than a 10mg roxy. (Yes their are 10mg roxy for those who dont know, it's the pink pill from Kvk tech. I believe its against the rules to put the imprint of the pill on this site. So I will respect tHat

Some good cannabis would top that off perfectly. I love methadone + benzo's (especially clonazepam or diazepam). That was my go-to on MMT (used to be on 70mg at the clinic)

I feel like crap.

Drinking the equivalent of a six pack daily (or twice that on weekends) doesn't sound like much, but combined with dehydration and a fucked up sleep schedule ...things wear down on ya fast. I don't know why I choose to continue this lifestyle, probably because its easier than stopping. I'll pop some ephedra in about 4 hours to get me thru the night. For now its just ice water.

Gettin ready for the full moon party. Might take acid, or roll, or candyflip, havent rlly decided yet. I will definitely be doing ketamine though. ketamine is a must tonight.

Gettin ready for the full moon party. Might take acid, or roll, or candyflip, havent rlly decided yet. I will definitely be doing ketamine though. ketamine is a must tonight.

Most people on this subforum are always jealous of Whosajiggawa or phatass or Methacodone, but I swear my mouth waters every time I read about your personal slew of drugs. Acid, MDA, and Ketamine would make my life right now.

OT Though!: Another Roxi 30, no benzos tonight. Diphenhydramine. Many many bong rips. Opiates may feel pretty fucking amazing, but they're easy to give up when you know how to be responsible with your money... I took out a big chunk of my own savings just for a weekend of opiation. Sooo worth it... /sarcasm 8)

Oh well, might as well enjoy it while I can. Otherwise it'll just be even more of a waste. I really need some psychedelics in my life, not this hedonistic, momentary happiness bullshit. :\

I feel like crap.

Drinking the equivalent of a six pack daily (or twice that on weekends) doesn't sound like much, but combined with dehydration and a fucked up sleep schedule ...things wear down on ya fast. I don't know why I choose to continue this lifestyle, probably because its easier than stopping. I'll pop some ephedra in about 4 hours to get me thru the night. For now its just ice water.

im on the same shit.

tonight dranka 40 oz , wasnt drunk enough
had 1 grapefruit sculpin. Bomb as fuck, wasnt drunk enough
on my 2nd lager, kinda drunk

broke my bong tonight also so im not nearly as high as I want to be :| just weed + wax out of a small pipe

feelin ok but i know ill feel like shit in the morning

Grapefruit sculpin is SO DAMN GOOD. It needs to be a year round release.

My hangover is gone, I have 2 hours left at work and then I'm gonna go home and drink again. Knowing full well what will happen.

REALLY wanted to fucking drink today, yet, abstained :)! I did, however, eat 120mg Vyvanse + Pheno, chewed 3x40mg OP's, now another 390mg Pheno (30 snerted, no reasoning) Countless bong's, Newpz, and just took 250mh Diph + 6mg Flubrojmazepam. Really hoping my MxE is fucking here when I check the mail in.. Probably 10 fkn hours. Anyways, shout to BBBBOOOIIIIIZZZZEEEEEEEE and all my broj's <3!

Most people on this subforum are always jealous of Whosajiggawa or phatass or Methacodone, but I swear my mouth waters every time I read about your personal slew of drugs. Acid, MDA, and Ketamine would make my life right meow.

I'm jelly of tryp too but my mind can't handle most psychs anymore. I had a solid two years or so of tripping every 2 weeks on average and almost every trip was phenomenal (08-09). Something changed along the way and while I'll never regret taking psychedelics, my mind has needed a break for them. Like, to integrate the experiences or whatever they call it. I have tripped at least 50 times not including the amount of times I've smoked DMT, which is more than 50, easily. That's almost enough trips for a lifetime.

Now I drink.

Shout out to ya ykm, this pints for u.

^ it's good to have a break every couple of trips. My last long trip was like 6 months ago (not counting the dmt) and the next one it's probably going to be in 3 months or so, can't wait to go back to that tropical beach and take some LSD with a few homies.

Just took a small line of amphetamine to keep me going for the rest of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.