• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Dang man, enjoy it!! I miss my nodding days, its been sooo long. Im trying to quit tobacco, and am pretty much out of my baclofen till tomorrow, which sucks. Been a couple days since I had a smoke. DXM has again helped me with restlessness, especially since I have RLS to begin with. Had 150mg that earlier, and picked up a pint of vodka to sip on some mixed drinks to compensate for a lack of baclofen. Last time I quit tobacco was easier... Was smoking a ton when quitting pain meds.

Either way, feelin chill now some vodka is in me. My sleeping has been fucked lately though, schedule is all off (bedtime is like 6am) and only getting 2-3 hrs last couple days. Still, vodka helps. =3

Guys this shit is ridiculous, my dispensary just started carrying this stuff called moonrock, it's like really dank nug dipped in hash dipped in like a ton of kief, and I just smoked the tiniest amount an im blown, this doesn't happen to me often, it usually takes a fair amount to get me stoned, a couple decent sized bowls, maybe less or more, but I literally took less than 3 hits in total, and I wasn't exactly blowin clouds neither, but I'm so high, you guys =D

d99ea561f71e2ed6b216c58bea7e8203.jpg

I shouldn't be high today but here I am - I guess tomorrow is a great day to start over...

On my 7th bag of dope for the day, which is a hell of a lot for me these days... and the dope is straight fire...

Also smokin on some dank medicinal Mary jane straight from the dispensary, and drinking some brews... Long Trail Stand Out... 802 all the way baby.

I shouldn't be high today but here I am - I guess tomorrow is a great day to start over...

On my 7th bag of dope for the day, which is a hell of a lot for me these days... and the dope is straight fire...

Also smokin on some dank medicinal Mary jane straight from the dispensary, and drinking some brews... Long Trail Stand Out... 802 all the way baby.

Have you tried long trail limbo? Its damn good too. I see you're reppin the adirondack eh? Im across the water. No Billboards here A yooooo sorry just messin.

I'm sober booooooo. I want a truck bed of diazepam and some pineapple juice

More vodka!! This will make for a full bottle tonight. Yay?

P.S. I'm jealous of that hash/kief nug. I have like no tolerance to cannabis, would probably wreck me. 0.3-4g in an edible gets me quite high hehe. Decarboxylated of course. I hope I can get some sleep tonight, just had 2hrs last night. Also, STH, at least go get some booze like me man. I'd order in some RC benzos if I had the $$$, not much, cuz that was quite a problem to a few months heh. Diclazepam what?!

Last edited:
Ugh. Im not. Damn right this isnt a good thread if youre sober. Im in a recovery house... But I still manage to be on...

My third shot of 1mg sub for the day

450mg lyrica

1200mg gabapentin

25mg seroquel cuz I need it to pass out everynight

And hitting my vape (apple pie flavor!)

I'm on second day of doing crystal.. And I did a quarter gram last night.. After doing a half of what I think was pure cut from one of my fucking boys.. Or cut with a little filter dope..

Went and got a little more than last night.. Didn't feel any rush.. I can tell I'm zoomed.. But not really..

I have to stop tho.. Went and did 6 days to take care of 3 year old warrant and promised my fiance �� that I was done.. And I got high within 3 hours of release.. If I don't stop now.. I think imma lose her and my lil girl who's 5.. Not blood but she says I'm her daddy.. And I'm the biggest toughest best daddy ever..

And that euphoria is unmatched by any IVed substance on this earth..

So I was deep cleaning my room last night, and i found a light bulb in a plastic bag, with at least 1/2 a gram of meth. I was like HOLY shit, the last time i did speed was over 8 months ago. I don't fuck around with it anymore, but i do know some people who do, i want to trade it for some opiates or benzos....what a fucking find. Speed around my area is EXPENSIVE (no price discussion), so with this half gram, i can get a good amount of pills. So happy i found it before anyone else did, like mom or pops, haha. The light bulb still has A LOT of yellow around it, i remember putting a half gram inside and got twacked out after a few decent hits. It looks like, with the bulb alone, i can get at least 4-5 highs off it. It was very potent speed when i smoked it. and you get a bunch of hits when u use a light bulb, i wouldn't doubt i can hit this thing another 50 times. Damn what a find! lol

Anyways, heres what im on right now--

80mg Methadone (4 10mg pills, 1 40mg wafer)
3mg Clonazepam (3 1mg pills)
2mg Alprazolam (1 2mg bar)
50mg Promethazine (2 25mg pills)
75mg Hydroxyzine (3 25mg Capsules)
550mg Naproxen Sodium (1 550mg pill)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (Coffee)

Chillen smoking cigs sippin on some GOOD coffee. Hope everyone is having a good time like i am. :)

I'm actually quite high on an anti-depressant. No, not Prozac but rather a novel anti-depressant called Tianeptine. At 100MG it feels very similar to a opioid with skeletomuscular-relaxing & anxiolytic properties. It is found online and removes 100% of kratom withdrawal while getting me quite buzzed in a unique way.

Sober for the eighth day in a row with the exception of some serious local rum but it ain't half bad being that im currently traveling central and South America and will be continuing to for at least another two months :)

sweetjaaaane-

Yeah, def. congrats on the sobriety!!!
What were you on before????

2 bongs of meh sativa, blazed nontheless.
bout half a G of china white, shit so drong I be noddin on the involuntary at work from pin sized lines and on my keyboard at home, slight chemical grape candy smell on the insufflation, very slight vinegar smell in the bag.
20 mgs clobazam. Meh, but it does something.
2 mgs of loprazolam (my 2nd fav benzo behind midazolam, take it daily to sleep).
SNACKS>

Feeling great!!
.40gs of fire Tar H(smoked)
8mgs of Alprazolam(oral)
5mgs of Clonazepam(oral)
150mgs of Hydroxyzine(oral)
Caffeine(coca-cola, frozen mocha coffee)
Nicotine(kamel reds)

Bouta pick up some dank buds then I'll be set!

Edit: I'm about to be really fucked up once I get to the crib. Quality dank to smoke down on, more fire H to smoke and Hydroxyzine along with some DPH and Doxylamine. Should enter nodville haha

Take care BL'rs!

Last edited:
Hungover as hell

I shouldn't go online when I'm drunk any more

The problem is, when you're drunk, everything seems like a good idea

Expletives.

Had rooms to rearrange, so ate .5 clear, started the downward slope so I scarfed down 29g Bali Kratom, I'm assuming 20mg flubromazepam, then 540mg Phenobarb (In increments, 240-150-120-120, 150mg IV, orally ingested the rest, topped it off with 4mg Alprazoooo.
Plus note; They're helping with ethanol cravings quite a bit :D!

How do you consume your kratom Mr. Yk? I used to toss and wash 5-12gs regularly, then one day I puked and now I can't do it anymore. I've considered caps but that would be fuckin tedious to prep. Do you drink it as tea or just man up and TNW?

Status
Not open for further replies.