• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my bottle of Klonopin today! YES!!!!!!!
I have now a total of 116 1mg Klonopins, to last me 1 month and 2 days (my next apt is on the 3rd of next month)
I'm going to clean up the street benzos out of my box, and keep my RX'd meds, so im gonna use up all the Valium and Xanax I have left over, that'll save me at least 60 pills of klonopin by our next visit. That will immidiatley go inside my emergency box. Because I'm going to get the .5mg Klonopins on our next visit, which ill taper off of those ones. It feels SO good knowing that you're not going to be sick or dope sick for a long time with the drug I currently have.

So far today im on--

80mg Methadone (2 40mg wafers)
40mg Diazepam (4 10mg pills)
4mg alprazolam (2 2mg bars)
75mg promethazine (3 25mg pills)
125mg hydroxyzine (5 25mg capsules)
600mg ibuprofen (1 600mg pill)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (coffee)

It's very cold this morning, and its raining. I fucking LOVE opiate highs in the cold weather. It feels like theres a warm blanket of euphoria inside my body, literally. That's how good I feel right now.
To the people who say you can't get high on methadone, are totally wrong. Methadone is VERY potent, using methadone alone can be non-euphoric, but it still doesn't put you in any w/d. I know how to get high on 'done, and adding potentiaters like I did, it honestly feels better than a heroin or an oxycodone high. I love how it lasts all day too. I can't even see my pupils right now, that's how you know when your opiated. Damn it feels good.

Holy shit! Forgot to mention I still have that sealed bottle of 40 1mg klonopins, damn that just boosted my high! lol So now I have 156 1mg klonopins total. So fucking happy about that. I'll have AT LEAST 80-90 1mg klonopins saved up in me ER box before my appointment with my doctor. I'm getting the .5mg klonopins next, ill use those up to taper, and keep my 1mg's klonopins for w.e I need them :D

Damn im happy today

Vodka!

And I found my wallet I misplaced while cleaning rather easily. =3

Edit: Gosh this vodka sucks, and I just had one of my infamous 20+ sneeze attacks before typing this. Number 25 is still tickling my nose and wanting to come out. The fuckers are violent and hurt sometimes...

Last edited:
I'm nodding hard, right now. My 'done is fully kicked in, along with other drugs.

So, ill include what I had in the morning, and what I took later, to get me nodding like I am, im feeling extremely good., added another elite opiate to get more opiated :D

80mg Methadone
90mg Oxycodone IR
100mg Diazepam
6mg Alprazolam
100mg Promethazine
175mg Hydroxyzine
1200mg ibuprofen

I don't get how people love drinking alcohol so much, I mean I know everyone is different, and have different body chemistry, but to get your desired affects of being drunk, you got to drink a lot. I hate the taste of alcohol in the 1st place, 2nd, if you want to get loaded on drinking, your gonna have a shitty day the next day with a hang over. I fucking hate drinking.

There are SO much better drugs to feel good on, I know alcohol is legal and easy to get, but that doesn't mean it's safer than other drugs, in fact, alcohol is one of the most dangerous drugs in the world to abuse, and alcohol w/d CAN kill you. So I just don't understand alcoholics, it's either they're too poor to buy other things, or they just love to drink? It's not worth the hangover imo.

Benzos is a clean drunk high, that doesn't come with a hangover imo. Of course theirs w/d, but same with alcohol, both w/d's can kill, the plus side of benzos is, the street prices for them is very low (I will not discuss prices because its against the rules, and I respect the rules here at BL), worst of all, people KNOW when you're drunk, with the smell, not with benzos.

But, nothing will compare to an opiate high. OPIATES <3

20150301_215316_zpsxprmtzoq.jpg

This is what super bomb dope looks like guys, this shit right here'll kill ya.

OT: feeling magnificent. Dayummmmmmmmm.

added 20 mgs clobazam, 2 mgs loprazolam too. This rush gonna turn noddy any minute nikkaz. Its started, am nod dreaming now. Snapping back, then dreaming away then back etc etc.

Last edited:
Feel pretty damn good tonight!!!
.30gs of fire Tar Heroin(smoked)
8mgs of Alprazolam
100mgs of Doxylamine
150mgs of DPH
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)
Caffeine (coca-cola)

^Kinda remind me of when I was taking 700-900mg DPH with DXM. Shit was nuts... speaking of which, got 300mg dxm and a few beers for tonight. Nothing special.

Edit: P.S. Spiders every where!! Hehe. I wouldn't really recommend DPH tripping to anyone.

Last edited:
I'm on my level for sure :-D
Smoking down on some good ole fire Tar Heroin, on the verge of entering nodville.

Lucky bastard. I could use some more sedatives. I mean Im fine, but after recounting experiences in that dream thread, im afraid to go to sleep tonight, Fuckk. Its times like this I'd take more meds to get high but I don't because they'll fuck with me when asleep. Just, DXM+Beer+Tobacco+Baclofen+MUSIC through all the bullshit!

P.S. Woah! Motion euphoria. Time for a midnight cruise run (short skateboard with longboard wheels).

Smokin on this moonrock, what the fuck this shit is so awesome. it's tested at 56%, hitting this in my friend's bong earlier was insane.

Red bull and valium. Lovin the fact that they finally put the blueberry flavor in the 12 oz cans!!

Got another can on deck and ephedra for after work. Going to get my car tuned up so I need to be alert for the highway travels ;)

Also fuck mondays

Smoking a spliff, first one in over a week. It was a little too strong, must be the tobacco, can't really enjoy them without a little bit of tolerance...oh well.
Aside from that i've been sober all weekend, it was a good thing actually

Another beautiful cloudy chilli day here in cali!!! love this cold weather!! Methadone in the winter can't get any better, but ill be honest and say I fucking HATE methadone in the summer. I'll be sweating all fucking day. But im taking advantage of this cold weather....im feeling wonderful yet again. Back on my Klonopin grind, now that I know I have enough benzos to last me im feeling mighty fine!!

I'm on-

80mg Methadone (2 40mg wafers, oral)
120mg Morphine Sulfate (4 30mg pills, crushed, plugged)
4mg Clonazepam (4 1mg pills, oral)
2mg Alprazolam (1 2mg Bar, oral)
100mg Promethazine (4 25mg pills, oral)
125mg Hydroxyzine (5 25mg capsules, oral)
600mg ibuprofen (1 600mg pill, oral)
Caffeine (Coffee)
Nicotine/Tobacco (Marlboro 100s)

Damn, im already nodding, and my 'done isn't even half way kicked in yet, I just dosed it an hour ago, in a couple hours, ill be day dreaming nodding, as im already fucked up lol.
Also, Cigs in the cold weather are AMAZING when you're high, I love how each hit is like a cloud of smoke because of the fog, and cigs DEF. boosts my high, they always have.
The only drug I hated to smoke cigs on was Heroin. Idk, but everytime I tried to smoke a cig after H back in the days, I would puke, instead of feel good.
With Pharms (methadone, oxycodone, morphine, etc.), cigs go perfect with them together, they taste amazing.
That's why I stay away from street drugs.
Heroin was the only w/d that made me want to kill myself, who knows wtf is inside that shit. Lots of sources and people say they put rat poison in the black tar, fucking ew man.

Pharms all the fucking way.

Smoking a spliff, first one in over a week. It was a little too strong, must be the tobacco, can't really enjoy them without a little bit of tolerance...oh well.
Aside from that i've been sober all weekend, it was a good thing actually

Congrats I'm on the sober train as well.
was thinkin a nice turkey royal would hit the spot with ma coffeee.

Damn meff I'd be fucked up

I picked up a case (24 cans) of heady topper by chance on the way back from my mechanic. I don't follow the delivery schedules, it was serendipity.

So I'm drinking heady topper now.

Fuckin right

I have a nice buzz kicking could be higher. On the verge of being nicely sedated but I'm not complaining, I'll be scoring again today soon.

.25gs of Tar H (smoked)
3mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
75mgs of Doxylamine
150mgs of DPH.
Caffeine (coca-cola)
Nicotine (camel Turkish Golds)

Take care fellow BL'rs!

Congrats I'm on the sober train as well.
was thinkin a nice turkey royal would hit the spot with ma coffeee.

Damn meff I'd be fucked up

This ain't a good thread if your soberin.

bout a half g of china white, 200 mgs oxy, 20 mgs clobazam and some potent sativa dank. noddin face. every few secs, /nod.

Status
Not open for further replies.