• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Who Am I And What Is High?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really like ecstasy and I've had actual MDMA too.

Xj 13 looks divine

I'm drunk and watching ghost in the shell stand alone complex (the TV series) its great,all is good in the hood homies

I'm chugging this entire glass of Jimmy Beam for you, Mas! Now, cigret time.. Again. I have a goddamn cigret problem. I have a liter of Jimmy Beam Blaq, double aged (No difference tasted) I shall kill this bitch in your honor /bow's in a kimono hahahahaha

Jus don't call me weaboo n we gud. Ignore the facts that I drive jap and watch jap shiz.

Switchin from IPA to porter now,after my next drink I'll probably burn a lucky strike n pass out again because I can.

When did G-Code ever call for calling a G a weaboo?! Which I'm not sure is! I'll fight whoever said that shit, tell em' diesel is otw.
Porter?! NO WINE, MAS!

Porter be dark beer me man 420. I only drink wine if its free.

I just split open my finger unpackaging my new wheels. No worries cuz I had super glue on deck. Fuckin miracle cure for cuts of any size.

Back to drinking and watchin GITS for now.

Per usual, last asleep, first awake. 3mg Lorazepam down the hatch, drinking shall commence in about an hour.

No Klonopin for me today, I have to save those, because that's the only benzo I have RX'd to me. Got a bottle of 30 10mg Valiums, and about 15 2mg Xanax bars to substitute to save my k-pins,
Also, I still got about 24 30mg Oxycodone IR's (Roxy's), and about 45 10mg Norcos (hydrocodone), and 68 30mg Morphine sulfate pills (used 3 today) saving them for emergencies, just like I had the valium and Xanax saved up, it really helps to have back up. I'm saving those until im completely off of methadone. Its going to take a long time, but I don't care, im still young (25) and have my whole life ahead of me god willing

My emergency box contains-

24 10mg Diazepam (including the 6 I used today) (street)
14 2mg Alprazolam (including the 1 I used today) (street)
40 1mg Clonazepam (sealed) (RX)
24 30mg Roxicodone (street)
65 30mg Morphine Sulfate (including the 3 I used today) (street)
45 10mg/325mg Hydrocodone/apap (Norco) (street)
120 25mg Hydroxyzine (sealed) (RX)
60 25mg Promethazine (sealed) (RX)

and I forgot to mention, I get my last re-fill of clonazepam tomorrow! woop! My doctor RX'd me a total of 228 1mg Klonopin, my insurance covers 90 a month, I have 96 more to pick up tomorrow, the 90 is covered by insurance, and I have to pay for 6 of them, which is really cheap (no price discussion)

Right now im fucking high as a kite-

80mg methadone (1 40mg wafer, 4 10mg pills, oral)
60mg diazepam (6 10mg pills, oral)
2mg alprazolam (1 2mg bar, oral)
90mg morphine sulfate (3 30mg pills, plugged)
100mg hydroxyzine (4 25mg capsules, oral)
112.5mg promethazine (4 25mg pills, 12.5mg from prometh DM liquid, oral)
30mg DXM (From prometh DM, this is almost better than lean, it has 7% alcohol, the bottle says each 5ml is 6.25mg promethazine, 15mg DXM, took 10ml)
600mg ibuprofen (Takes away my headaches I get in the mornings, and potents my 'done ime)
nicotine/tobacco (Marlboro 100s)
Caffeine (Starbucks pike place coffee, with steamed half and half, 1 shot of espresso to double the caffeine, and cinnamon dolce for sweetner, fucking de-lish)

I'm having a great morning so far, hope all you blue lighters are doing good!

Last edited:
That sounds awesome,I didn't know you could mix and match methadone with opies such as morphine. Your emergency box ain't half bad either hahha

Feel pretty good atm!
4mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
.30gs of fire Tar Heroin (smoked)
Bowl of mid grade cannabis

Enough to keep w/d's away which is all I needed until I get on MMT this week.

Hahahahahahaha, lets see.. I get into a fender bender (If you want to call it that, I just fucking dented my license plate..) got bitched out by some cunt for slamming on her break for NO reason on a green light.. Then I spilt .5 tar that was cooked, and now I'm going out to dinner. Goddamn, really? 30g MD Kratom downed about 40min ago; Told my madre her bday was me not drinking anymore, so I poured all my liquor down the sink. Only BZD's, Amps, and the rare Kratom from now on. I think spilling the blaq was a sign from god (Not Satan, sadly) but I really shouldn't fuck with Hareon anyways.

2nd plateau dxm, a bit of baclofen and tobacco, and a bit of beer, got some more cleaning done which was good, just chilling now... might take more dxm I have left I guess. Dont have anything else to do tonight.

Edit: Fuck, lost my wallet while cleaning. Hoodie pockets are the worst. It's in the house somewhere, but likely in some random ass corner or weird place I was working on. At least there was no money in it, eh? It's always really hard for me to find my wallet when misplaced. Always keep it in the same spot.

Last edited:
Sober :)

I was feeling shitty this morning as I was out of beer, but then I took 5mg valium and now I feel much better. I don't take valium on Friday or Saturday nights usually, since I'm off work and drinking alcohol anyway. The rebound from so much gaba goodness suddenly ending necessitated me taking some this morning however.

Not looking to get high or drunk again until next weekend; I've got a lot on my mind and drugs only help to a certain extent.

Status
Not open for further replies.