• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning all. hope everyone is doing alright out there. I'm getting delivery today, last time for a while. Flying out tomorrow to PA.

"^im not sure. I'm across the river in Vancouver, WA. U in Oregon? "

california, but just wanted to hear some first hand stories of what legal weed is like in the state. is it pretty laid back in washington?

east coast is cold as fuck right now. I have a few friends over there. I know about a week ago they were getting temperatures around 0F. Hope you got some warm jackets lol

My brethren is bringing me some bud to bong toke later. Only thing keeping me going through this mundane lifestyle....

A melancholy town where we never smile
And all I wanna hear is the message beep
My dreams, they gotta kiss it because I don't get sleep, no...

california, but just wanted to hear some first hand stories of what legal weed is like in the state. is it pretty laid back in washington?

east coast is cold as fuck right now. I have a few friends over there. I know about a week ago they were getting temperatures around 0F. Hope you got some warm jackets lol

It's warming up.... 36F today! Feels like Spring out this bitch compared to the past couple weeks.

I don't know much about the legal pot scene here in Washington, I've never been to a recreational store as I heard the prices are crazy. Its awesome none the less but I enjoy the medical delivery services by a long shot even compared to the dispensaries around Seattle.

@jibult damnnn its like 60 degrees and sunny here close to Portland.

So I got delivery made a small grab. Got 2gs of honeysuckle which has been fantastic. Has a very pungent earthy sweet smell and is coated with trichomes. Very sedating feel to it and I've been enjoying its anxiolytic properties. I also got some THC capsules which is just decarbed ground bud capped up. One of the caps broke open so I dumped its contents in the bong and fuck it packed a punch. I've been drinking a couple ciders but i got strong results off just a couple bong rips. I heard decarbed bud was a bit stronger so it made sense but I was surprised on how much more potent it seemed. The downside- it tasted like straight hay I'm assuming due to the terpenes boiling off during the decarboxlating process.

Last edited:
like 25C here. Fuck your cold ass weather lmao. I couldn't even enjoy a morning cig in Canada when I went this summer.

@umfree14 - man edibles don't get you high till you decarb them first. Telling ya from experience. Like waves of euphoria type shit.. Psychedelic highs

still waiting to catch a flight off a makeshift bong... got a cough but no codeine in the house and phenylephrine makes me feel weird so fuck the Robo. Where's da nyquil doh?

Duuuuude, and it's so bad because I work in the middle of the night. Like, 2am-9am middle of the night, in a distribution center with no climate control. 5 degrees outside? Then I'm working in like 15-25 all night. Iced up car? Better have woken up an extra 30min earlier than usual just to make that mafucka drivable in time.

Winter fucking sucks. It's been especially bad these past two years, though.

maaaaaan my friend's taking too fuckin' long to come smoke me out bruh. I got work in the morning n shit. Bout to neck some vodka and drown in a pool

@umfree14 - man edibles don't get you high till you decarb them first. Telling ya from experience. Like waves of euphoria type shit.. Psychedelic highs

still waiting to catch a flight off a makeshift bong... got a cough but no codeine in the house and phenylephrine makes me feel weird so fuck the Robo. Where's da nyquil doh?
Yeah dude I'm with you its SCIENCE! Lol. Edibles are my favorite way to medicate besides dabbing off the TI. I'm spoiled up here in WA state USA. bho edibles are by far superior when you have a tolerance I'm not expecting much from caps of .2 decarbed indica. Even if I have nine they can't compare to these chocolate bars that I think if I mention one more the someone's going to trip out.

I was asking the driver for this one co op about the process of making there chocolate bars and he broke it down to me. They get slabs of oil, get it lab tested and do a simple mathematic equation to come to a 200mg ∆9 THC per bar. Then lab test the finished chocolate bars to be sure there process was executed correctly. One time I got the bars and they were labeled that they used a 1/4 gram of oil per chocolate so it makes sense and the price of them is right that it has incorporated itself into my life on the regular. Another positive aspect of using bho is the taste is hardly noticeable and the effects are profound.

I'm good on the nyquil ;)

Last edited:
he pulled thru. im cross faded.

but nyquil doxlyamnine 25mg, dxm 60mgm weed = blasted. I just do it when i'm sick.

Just bought a new rig yesterday, can't wait for it to arrive in the mail, such a beauty (it's a fucking dinosaur!)

'bout to get even more stoned, Platinum OG maybe? or some Purple Mr. Nice

fuuuuuck

2% yield on an m39 shake run was disappointing.

not worth the time.

did a test. and got about 2.5g of winterized bho. gotta play with the tek to maximize the yield but it was pretty smooth

does anyone ever both to make bho from good buds?

*in Canada

Duuuuude, and it's so bad because I work in the middle of the night. Like, 2am-9am middle of the night, in a distribution center with no climate control. 5 degrees outside? Then I'm working in like 15-25 all night. Iced up car? Better have woken up an extra 30min earlier than usual just to make that mafucka drivable in time.

Winter fucking sucks. It's been especially bad these past two years, though.

thank you, I appreciate california so much more. Lately I've been thinking about how much of a pain it is having to wait for my windows to defrost in the morning... like 5 fucking minutes!!!! ain't nobody got time for that. most days I have to maintain 80mph on the freeway so I'm not late. mornings are rough for me.

No problem, bud-- high today of 29F. It's 11:30am and 21F out right now.

Fuck Maryland. :X

41 tomorrow, though! I'll... fuckin'.... get to wear two layers instead of 3. :(

i hate being cold when im high. I have class on fridays, pretty much all day, and lately I've been wearing long underwear and 2 sweaters to class. granted they are thin sweaters and pants, I still prefer to be on the warm side when I'm high. I like feeling like I'm still wrapped in my comforter when I'm stuck in class.

can't you die just from being out in weather that cold? fuck that. weather doesn't kill anybody where i'm from.

Status
Not open for further replies.