• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ That's good to take it as prescribed, it's so easy to abuse.

During my last binge run a couple years ago, I liked to put etizolam into everclear which was placed into a travel size liquor bottle, and carry an eye dropper for easy sublingual administration at any time of the day. I'm one of those people who gets extreme body euphoria from etizolam and even other benzos. I also lose my mind. It took months for me to regain my sanity when I decided to come off it.

If you're gonna use it, use it right. Right? Right on.

^ That's good to take it as prescribed, it's so easy to abuse.

During my last binge run a couple years ago, I liked to put etizolam into everclear which was placed into a travel size liquor bottle, and carry an eye dropper for easy sublingual administration at any time of the day. I'm one of those people who gets extreme body euphoria from etizolam and even other benzos. I also lose my mind. It took months for me to regain my sanity when I decided to come off it.

If you're gonna use it, use it right. Right? Right on.

Right. I don't do anything besides weed on the regular besides those times when I say fuck it, and those times when I do say fuck it I don't hold back. I'm wired pretty tight most the time as it is, anxiety is something I've known and dealt with all my life. When I take benzos I feel like I can interact with people like most normal people can, at first at least. That changes pretty quick though when I start taking large enough doses to black out or nod. Always starts out fun but ends in a ugly mess for me. Still trying to put back some of the pieces from this last binge. Was taking 2-3 bars at a time on some days as well as smaller doses throughout the day, oh and some coke too... if you're going to do it do it right.

Bluesbreaker, glad to hear you are taking care of your health. I watched some documentary on coke the other day and they showed some of the heavier uses who had holes in there nose- as well as the surgery to fix that hole. Think I'm good for a long while on putting anything up my nose after seeing what could happen.

anyways got some skunky smelling strain with a hint of sweet/fruity. very pungent. I think he said it was cherry pie or something like that. I'm terrible with strain names tho.

Right. I don't do anything besides weed on the regular besides those times when I say fuck it, and those times when I do say fuck it I don't hold back. I'm wired pretty tight most the time as it is, anxiety is something I've known and dealt with all my life. When I take benzos I feel like I can interact with people like most normal people can, at first at least. That changes pretty quick though when I start taking large enough doses to black out or nod. Always starts out fun but ends in a ugly mess for me. Still trying to put back some of the pieces from this last binge. Was taking 2-3 bars at a time on some days as well as smaller doses throughout the day, oh and some coke too... if you're going to do it do it right.
Yep, at first they are THE best thing to happen to my social life, everything came easy. Then they quickly become everything I hate, but that's because I abused the fuck out them. I lost track but I think at my worst I was taking 30mg of etizolam PER dose, and it wouldn't even put me to sleep. FUUUUUCK.

Anyway, pot is the only drug I feel like I can go crazy with and never really lose myself.

I'm down to one gram of wax, one gram of shatter, one gram of kief and a half oz of flower and it's def time for me to re-up.

Edit:
Back from the re-up. Higher than a plane.

Last edited:
I'm down to my last vaporizer load, the small portable vape too so maybe 0.3g of bud. Got some vaped bud I'm going to cook up with some milk too & a little bit of grinder kief. One bottle of cider. One 150mg armodafinil pill (had 75mg earlier, so still wide awake), 3x 200mg modafinil too. Load of RCs (ethylphenidate, propylphenidate, isopropylphenidate, mdai, 5-meo-dalt, amt, 5-meo-malt, mpa, etizolam, bk-2c-b, 1p-lsd, al-lad ...) but they're not the same without a load of weed.

I think it's definitely time to get some more weed tomorrow, hate running out of weed, just knowing I'm almost out makes me edgy. I can go days without any weed as long as I know I've got a decent stash, but it's on my mind when I'm running out. Friend's crop went mouldy this time, so he's going to have to see if he can get me an oz off his friend, but I think I'll have to pick up an eighth of some random stuff (probably big bud) tomorrow to keep me going.

Might have to order some more armodafinil too, been getting into that recently.

I'm hoping the vape, cider & milk drink does the trick to stone me until morning, but might do a little rc too, just can't decide which, either going to be 5-meo or mdai I think.

I just save the etizolam for stimulant related emergencies, 1mg puts me to sleep, I want to keep it like that. I just have Indian generic pills, never get any euphoria or anything off etiz or other benzos, they just put me to sleep. mdai seems a much more enjoyable sedative.

Last edited:
I think it's definitely time to get some more weed tomorrow, hate running out of weed, just knowing I'm almost out makes me edgy.
Haha, yeah I think I lasted 4 hours before I broke down and went to a rec store today. Great stuff, and a cost that's practically giving it away. :)

Well, it's 4am here, weed is illegal & I don't know any 24hr dealers, so it'll have to wait until tomorrow (later today...). Just hoping I have enough to put me to sleep after that armodafinil I had. I'm trying to save the kief in my grinder, it's a bit green anyway.

A little mdai might help...

An etizolam would definitely put me to sleep until my weed dealer wakes up, but it seems like cheating & I had one the other day. Might hit the stims or psychedelics instead if the weed & mdai doesnt work.

Last edited:
weed is illegal
tumblr_n2jl63gLQa1sv7laoo1_500.gif

Yep, at first they are THE best thing to happen to my social life, everything came easy. Then they quickly become everything I hate, but that's because I abused the fuck out them. I lost track but I think at my worst I was taking 30mg of etizolam PER dose, and it wouldn't even put me to sleep. FUUUUUCK.

Anyway, pot is the only drug I feel like I can go crazy with and never really lose myself.

I'm down to one gram of wax, one gram of shatter, one gram of kief and a half oz of flower and it's def time for me to re-up.

Edit:
Back from the re-up. Higher than a plane.

I've never messed around with eitzolam but fuck 60 mg sounds like a fuck ton of it. Isn't that an RC? too lazy to google atm, maybe i'll look later... always been curious to try RCs but don't know enough about them to take that plunge.

Sounds like you stay ahead of the game in terms of staying stocked lol. Some poeple that's a enough to last a month. Wasn't all that long ago I was on similar levels. I hated the idea of being low, something about a fat stash is comforting to the mind. Lately I haven't been as worried, as long as I have enough for a small bowl tbh.

yesterday was the highest i been in a while. pretty sure i was crying at some point with tears of joy. gin and kief yo

Etizolam.

I've heard good things.

Never found a reliable source, though. Seems like every vendor I found was either dropping eti' altogether or you needed to prove the purchase was for research purposes before they'd complete the sale, and that just put me off.

rc benzos scare me. i like to have my benzos rxed so im under medical supervision. the only thing i take my doc does not know about is the bud (since im in PA now) and phenibut. my blue cross runs out in a year and change tho...gotta find a real job with insurance. got some 99% iso coming in the mail today. cleaning the oil rig for some re claim, plus ive been saving stems and leaves and shake here and there and throwing them in a jar, going to wash those. excited.

^ Etizolam is currently a prescription medication in Japan, India and Italy but has recently emerged on the illicit drug market in Europe and the United States

Etizolam.

I've heard good things.

Never found a reliable source, though. Seems like every vendor I found was either dropping eti' altogether or you needed to prove the purchase was for research purposes before they'd complete the sale, and that just put me off.
Yeah, my source made me fill out a questionnaire on "research", and then they stopped shipping to the US about 3 months after I decided to quit. I never got the pills either, only pure white powder for insanely cheap. Luckily I had plenty to taper off and I quit when I did, because fuck all that.

might look into eitlozom.. is it long lasting?

this video is interesting, unrelated.
[video]https://youtu.be/xsvMwLEkhQI[/videohttps://youtu.be/xsvMwLEkhQI

I knew it was a prescription med in some countries just not this one. I'd just be worried about finding a source and then losing it. Although now a days if u dig hard enough you can find anything.

might look into eitlozom.. is it long lasting?
It's slightly longer lasting than xanax. Didn't you just get a seizure from cold turkey benzos?

Why are you interested in Etizolam? Do you really think you can control your usage after what you JUST did with xanax? Do you want another seizure? Cause that's how you get another seizure.

Sorry to preach brother, but I'm not going to pretend that you and benzos get along at all.

I knew it was a prescription med in some countries just not this one. I'd just be worried about finding a source and then losing it. Although now a days if u dig hard enough you can find anything.
For real yo.

lol so maybe youv'e never had a seizure but it sounds like you've had your share of problems with them as well... yet you still use?

don't give me that better than thou bullshit you're a drug user just like me....

I've seen Xanax fuck people up, and before I learned to respect the drug it caused a lot of family issues for me (but managed to solve pretty much all of my social problems, lol).

That said.....

I'll never, ever, never in a million years say I've quit Xanax for good.

I'd just be lying to myself if I were to say that.

I don't binge on it like I used to, either. I might drop $50 on bars every couple of months but that's about it.... nothing like the days of dropping 50 every day for a couple bars, a bag of tree and a 6-pack. All-in-all, I think I've pretty much figured out how to budget my habit(s) pretty god damn effectively, and my savings account loves me for that shit. Now if I could just make more money.

I wouldn't be sad to never see xanax again (or any benzo for that matter).

I also wouldn't mind never seeing heroin again either.

Doesn't mean much.

pot on the other hand...i would cry me a river.

NSFW:
true story

Yeah, I hear you. I'm the same with pot and, though I use it less, my feelings for alprazolam are stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.