• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

CD Social v. Stoned apes in orbit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're lucky, I love Hydro man. But when I refer to Hydro I meant Dro. As in weed. Sadly here in Trini we don't have access to Hydrocodone.

Haha, I'll say Dro next time. I just refer to all high-grade here as dro. Everyone calls it "kush" and that annoys me cuz Kush is a strain. Not a general classification for weed

You're lucky, I love Hydro man. But when I refer to Hydro I meant Dro. As in weed. Sadly here in Trini we don't have access to Hydrocodone.

Haha, I'll say Dro next time. I just refer to all high-grade here as dro. Everyone calls it "kush" and that annoys me cuz Kush is a strain. Not a general classification for weed

.....that's a really, really bad sign that you say "hydro" on a weed forum and my first thought is hydrocodone.

the fuck is wrong with me.....

lol

I should've known what you meant. I guess it's because I have all these pills on hand and it's weighing heavy on my mind or something, idk.

cannnnnnooot sit here n look at this weed whole week.... who was I kiddin? Obv i was gonna smoke it. JAH

Maybe I'll just put a little in the vape... but it's reg n i don't wanna ruin my nice dro smell in my SOLO :I

What'cha dealin' with, umfree?

Been rainin' today here in Maryland... but snow/sleet/freezing rain tonight through Friday. :\

I'm givin' no fucks, though. Got dicked around at work, hurt my shoulder, it's cold and rainy and I'm all grumpy and shit. The good news? Apparently new heists are coming to GTA Online on March 10, so there's that. Other than that, though, I'm kind of in fuck the world-mode right now.

Time to set this tree on fire, I guess.

just spent the last 12 hours puking or asleep. Had chipotle for dinner and woke up 4 hours later puking like I was binge drinking all night. Finally starting to feel a little life in me again. Thank god for the joint I didn't finish smoking, kept me through the night. Couldn't even hold water down until like mid afternoon today...

No more burrito bowls for me, I thinks.

wish I had some xan to sleep through this.

fuckin' sucks. I hate when food turns on you. Happened to me like twice.... The abillity to enjoy that type of food is forever lost once you puke on it... similar to me with codeine, puked once, can't even smell that syrup anymore man.

I have no selfcontrol. Hi my name is Marshall Mathers and I'm a weedaholic. "hi marshall",

I have a disease and they dunno what to call it.

Im gonna roll up now. Never buying weed during the week again. There's just no way I can save it for the weekend.

all I've eaten in the last 12+hours is a banana and water. I was so dehydrated I pissed out some thick orange stuff that looked like I was pouring orange juice in the toilet.

I've got 0 self control when it comes to weed. As soon as I get a wiff of that skunky smell it's all over.

got me listening to slim shady now reminiscing my childhood hahac

green crack is my savior tonight praise the glory in all its greatness i'm not puking high af with headphones

yeezus zaves amen

alcohol and weed; really, anything you need, best believe we gotta lotta that... studio and hella purp'; I just put in hella work, now look at where it got us at..... heard you got some new shit comin', friends are all like "shoot me somethin', homie, when you droppin' that?"....maybe I could be the biggest rapper workin' in the business-- wait, I never thought of that..... just take a look at the scores.... I put numbers up on the boards.... I'm in a section with models and you're at the bar tryna get at a cluster of 4s; when that bottle pours-- I just keep drinkin' it straight and get faded and pass out on floors... homies like, "Bro, that's my girl, what the fuck are you doing?!" ....oops.... ain't know that was yours...

^pretty good dude

Holy fuck, so my parents visited me in CA this week from the east coast, and I got to get high with them for the first time ever, it was pretty cool, but not quite as exciting as it might have been (but my Dad indulged too, which was cool).

I've always wanted to get lit with my folks.

My brother especially, but yeah.

I've had sessions with my aunt and her son/my cousin (separately). Got another cousin that hooked that up because I was too sketched out to ask family about tree when I was in FL, and he would've smoked but was on leave from being a Corpsmen attached to a Marine unit out in the mideast somewhere. I forget where... dude was basically the medic that would run with the unit he was attached to into raids and shit, he had some intense stories. Used to be the family pothead so I was cool talking about tree with him, and he just hooked me up a session with my Aunt, lol. Couldn't smoke himself, though, which really sucked...

I need to make it out to CA now that he's out and free to do whatever. Always wanted to smoke with him and his sisters/my other cousins.

Root to the fruit
More bass than Bootsy Collins
You versus me
Thats like Ali verses Foreman (a-ha)
God's act, stand back and watch
Devil's time out
Can't be timed with no swatch watch
Who I am, the black Abraham
Zunga zunga zang, yellow man, Vietnam
Add an extra bar as I spar with literature
Taking kingdoms from tsars
Winning more wars than the Moors

Been in a funk lately but still around keeping an eye on the forums. Hope everyone is doing well.

everyone's doing specktak umfree. I wish you well in your funk. I actually smoke funks. i'll show you what they look like soon. I'm gonna be home and I'll blaze up n show u. Maybe it'll cheer u up

Sunshine is back. The weather is beautiful. Red Rocks is hopin' and my lungs are clear again.

roollll on
XYiFSuI.jpg

try it out guys. the cig after is called the funk. very tasty

i only roll shitty weed in em. This weed is from jamaica. It's called Jam. very skunky

@potatoman- that is very nice and considerate of you man I really appreciate that. It made me smile for sure idk why maybe putting a face to a name or something. Just got off work. Drank my free after work drink at the bar and bought a couple brews for the road. Took 0.25 mg clonazepam And a corner of an edible. Haven't smoked since I left Washington and am getting low on edibles. Its all good tho I'll get more mailed or something. Thanks again potatoman you seem like a good dude. Jailbait's alright to.

Sunshine is back. The weather is beautiful. Red Rocks is hopin' and my lungs are clear again.

red rocks colorado? always wanted to go... looks like the coolest venue in the world man. definitely on the bucket list- maybe this summer even fuck who knows.

going to be hot as fuck in california this year. already dreading doing manual labor out in 100+F weather with pants, boots, and a hard hat on... hopefully I can change that soon tho. back in school... back to school... yadadadada

Status
Not open for further replies.