• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

EADD Oi! What Do You Look Like? v. Heroin Chic' Vs 'Cracked-out Chick

Thanks Chatative/Englandz. The pics a few years old..I never had a care in the world. Life was simple and joyful pretty much... I'm a whole lot more weathered looking now. ( Theres a pic about 4 or 5 pages back)

Remind me never, ever to spill your pint, sir. :)

cb52e30d33c8e4058c2c695d219d369a19f1bfc6fe81bf7ccdc352c44112535f.jpg

^^^ yeah it is a nice one innit?

Right...must turn off this fucking phone and revise....

Take it easy folks....

Much love and stay safe peeps <3 <3 <3 <3 xxxx

Warrior; your pic has given me the insatiable urge to listen to Burzum...

To Wenlock's credit he did edit/delete that comment so there must have been some regret... which is cute.

I didn't delete anything, only corrected a mod's edit because they suck at spelling. ;)

I didn't delete anything, only corrected a mod's edit because they suck at spelling. ;)

What utter bilge, the only thing that got edited in that post was the removal of the pic link, your spelling had already been called out by another user.

I've got a spare pair of pliers anytime you need you facts straightening out ;)

What utter bilge, the only thing that got edited in that post was the removal of the pic link, your spelling had already been called out by another user.

I nearly mentioned the side-splitting irony myself, but to be honest, I couldn't really be arsed. :D

I'll bet it's one hell of a dull day in Newark.

You know, before I had this op I never knew I had an abnormally hairy arse, but loads of people keep saying that.

I find it odd because I'm well into my 30s now and still can't grow a beard :(

Be careful posting pictures like that mate otherwise Bearlove will be trying to tear you a new one :)