• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health Coming Off Invega Sustenna (Paliperidone) v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bas robot does weed work for you? It does not work for me I tried, like it made me high ie impaired but it didn't make me feel good, same goes with beer... They don't work anymore...
I feel like such an idiot for taking the medication, like I had a meet with the doc cause parents forced me to see a psych and I told the doc I don't want any meds, then he's bugging me telling me to come back in a week which I didn't even wanna do, then he buga me some more to take the meds saying my condition will get worse otherwise. So at this point I decided to take them, after a month I got off cause I didn't like how made me feel and now I'm in this fucked up state where I'm retarded and emotionless, and a constant pain on my head. Ugh its so annoying

Do any of you guys have a constant headache or a pain I the head? I have a pain on the right side of my head and it never goes away

Bas robot does weed work for you? It does not work for me I tried, like it made me high ie impaired but it didn't make me feel good, same goes with beer... They don't work anymore...
I feel like such an idiot for taking the medication, like I had a meet with the doc cause parents forced me to see a psych and I told the doc I don't want any meds, then he's bugging me telling me to come back in a week which I didn't even wanna do, then he buga me some more to take the meds saying my condition will get worse otherwise. So at this point I decided to take them, after a month I got off cause I didn't like how made me feel and now I'm in this fucked up state where I'm retarded and emotionless, and a constant pain on my head. Ugh its so annoying

They don't work exactly the same as before the poison, but I'm getting a sort of short acting high, its making me chilled out and I'm getting the munchies. I've only been back smoking it for the last month and as my tolerance has gone up I'm enjoying it more, started off with a joint a night and am now having two joints a night and three beers. I did try the weed at christmas and I wasn't to keen on the way it made me feel, so left it alone to give my brain more time to heal.
I've been having three beers a night since christmas, the strange thing is I don't seem to be able to drink anymore than that and it just seems to work like a sedative, not getting much euphoria from it, but it chills me out and stops me constantly thinking about how long I've got left till I feel normal.
The weed is helping me come to terms with what has happened to me and am almost able to smile about this experience, where as when I'm sober during the day I'm seething about it and don't seem able to just accept it and move on.
Not sure if smoking weed and drinking every night is the smartest move, but the mental torture was just to much for me and I did have nearly four months sober whilst I recovered and at least now I've got someting to look forward to each night. Just got to get myself some interests during the day now and the energy to do them.
The headaches you've got will go soon now your off the poison, it will be your brain trying to switch back on, should only be a couple of months at most seeing as you were on tablets although there could be some withdrawal symptoms. I'd be taking it easy on the beer and weed until you feel like you can handle them.
Another symptom I've got and have had since day one is that its taking me at least an hour or two to come round on getting up each morning sort of strange as I was an early riser before the poison and I'm hoping as more of this shit leaves my system I start being more active first thing and wake up more clear headed.
It just shows how potent AP's are when it blocks the effects of weed and beer, might not have been so traumatic going through this experience if you could get pissed and high each day, instead you just get made almost suicidally depressed.

Theres a correlation between atypical antipsychotics and adrenal insufficiency

Symptoms list

Mental and psychological ailments such as depression
Faintness and dizziness
Weakness and fatigue
Heart palpitations
Emotional hypersensitivity
Inability to cope with stress
Social anxiety
Muscle weakness
Headache, scalp ache, or general body ache
Severe or dull lower back pain
Extremely sensitive skin
Nausea, diarrhea, and vomiting
Abdominal pain and hunger pain despite an empty stomach
Extreme craving for salty foods
Anxiety and jitters
Clumsiness and confusion
Motion sickness
Insomnia and dark circles under the eyes
Low bladder capacity and symptoms of IBS
Irregular or non-existent menstrual period

If you have any of these symptoms and u got no clue what's causing them and you still waiting for a miraculous recovery after 8 + months, Id suggest to get out and go to a lab where they do blood tests, ask for cortisol level test, do one in the morning and one in the afternoon.

They are currently working on laws in the US to make Kratom illegal at the federal level.

As regards the tremors. There is a med called Cogentin (Benztropine is the generic) that was originally used for Parkinson's Disease. It has been found very useful for tremors cause by anti-psychotics.

Ask your doc for a RX for it. It is also very inexpensive, and has no recreational value.

There's got to be something in common with all of us that experience these side effects from the invega. But what is it? I've seen many good comments from invega users about the medication on survey sites. So what is it they have that we don't?

Side note: I've been having a tingling feeling in my brain every so often. It lasts about 15 minutes, then subsides. It feels somewhat like electric volts going through my head. Possibly it's my neuroreceptors attempting to start back up again. Let's hope.

Bad Robot, how can you afford all that beer and weed? If I had that much money, I'd save up to buy a new brain. One that isn't soaked in poison.

And a question: What blood tests should I be asking for when I go to the doctor? Last time I completely forgot to ask.

There's got to be something in common with all of us that experience these side effects from the invega. But what is it? I've seen many good comments from invega users about the medication on survey sites. So what is it they have that we don't?

Side note: I've been having a tingling feeling in my brain every so often. It lasts about 15 minutes, then subsides. It feels somewhat like electric volts going through my head. Possibly it's my neuroreceptors attempting to start back up again. Let's hope.

Bad Robot, how can you afford all that beer and weed? If I had that much money, I'd save up to buy a new brain. One that isn't soaked in poison.

And a question: What blood tests should I be asking for when I go to the doctor? Last time I completely forgot to ask.
The blood tests you want to ask for are general vitamins, prolactin, testosterone and your thyroids, oh yeh cortisol aswell.
Three beers and two joints a day isn't going to bankrupt me, I've still got no real interest in money yet, could go out and buy myself a new car and live comfortably for the rest of the year off my savings before I need to worry about a job. Winning the lottery wouldn't do that much for my mood at the moment although I'm feeling the best I've felt in six months. Slept In for an extra half hour and managed to get up not depressed for a change. Felt almost normal and with a sense of positively
Don't know what survey sites you have been reading because I've not seen any good reports for the poison. Probably pharma reps making those reports.
The reason we feel so bad is that our dopamine and serotonin receptors are blocked from the poison. It takes five to seven half lifes for the poison to be eliminated completely from your system, With a half life from 25 to 49 days, thats going to be at least six months to recover, probably longer going on most reports. Then your receptors need to regenerate, not sure on timescale for that and you've also got withdrawl symptoms to take into account. You've just got to try and chill out as you wait to be recovered from this experience. It would help if we had a few more success stories, I think decisive is the closest to being recovered, although she is still having problems at the eight month stage.
All I can say from my experience is that it gets a bit easier at the five month stage, the concentration started to return and I was able to watch a movie and follow it, the anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach went away and now at the six and a half month stage I'm not having to have a cigarette every half hour just to calm my nerves or anxiety. Oh yeh and the sex drive started to return at month five with the help of testo gel.
Just hope theres no long term damage from the poison and the brain can recover to normality for all our sakes.

If I had to choose between a million dollars and having my emotions and brain back, I would choose my emotions and brain, if I had to choose between this hell I am on now or be missing an arm, I would choose the be missing an arm, it is that bad. They took the most precious thing I have in this life away from me! I loved my brain, and I loved my personality and now its just completely gone, its just so sad. I have been through alot of crap in my life, but nothing comes even close to the torture I have to endure everyday from the risperidone

I think decisive is the closest to being recovered, although she is still having problems at the eight month stage

We cannot compare people on the basis of the number of months you stopped the "treatment", because recovery depends especially on the number of injections and on the injected doses.Thus the best mark to know when we shall recover our capacities it is the number of mg staying of poison in the blood.
For me, I had 4 injections, and in total 400 mg of invega sustenna, and as you know at 8 months stage, I have around 8.6 mg in my blood, it's less than before but enough to block my emotions. Whereas I know a guy who only had 2 injections with the smallest doses and he has recovered at month 6!

@
metaltommy: Your inbox is full, I can't reply !

Last edited:
We cannot compare people on the basis of the number of months you stopped the "treatment", because recovery depends especially on the number of injections and on the injected doses.Thus the best mark to know when we shall recover our capacities it is the number of mg staying of poison in the blood.

Yes, exactly I can confirm that. I'm off for 8 months and a half and I'm not still at 75% phisycal, mental nor emotionally.

Blood tests refer to the amount of venom in the blood but the important thing is the quantity of poison in the receptors in the brain and that fact is not measurable. But maybe then blood tests would be an estimation...but again is not real...

Here is a list of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
Avoliton: lack of motivation Anhedonia: lack of pleasure in normally enjoyable activities Affect (blunted): lack of outward emotional expression Alogia: lack of verbal expressiveness Asociality: lack of social interaction

Ironically enough I possess all of these but I am not schizophrenic, maybe this whole time what they gave been attributing as negative symptoms of schizophrenia is actually side effects of the pills. It also says negative symptoms present themselves after a period of time. Which to me strongly suggest its the meds not the schizo. Wow these drug companies are so corrupt

For me, I had 4 injections, and in total 400 mg of invega sustenna, and as you know at 8 months stage, I have around 8.6 mg in my blood, it's less than before but enough to block my emotions. Whereas I know a guy who only had 2 injections with the smallest doses and he has recovered at month 6!
Yes. Thank you.

Honestly, all this "matter of fact" talk about when the medication "actually wears off" is kind of pissing me off.

hi guys. new here. i lost my libido after taking invega sustenna. does anyone know anything about this topic. i dont mind the other side effects like lack of motivation. im just worried about my libido. i took my last shot february 8th. thank you.

@ripoffap: I completely agree, it's just an estimation of what you have in your blood and not on your receptors.

@iridescentblack: Me too ! I didn't want to sound redundant. At 9 months off I really feel better than before so I'm more patient. But if I keep sharing updates and informations about recovery, it's just to give hope to the ones who are still on the first months off the poison which are the toughest as we have experienced it !

Here is a list of the negative symptoms of schizophrenia
Avoliton: lack of motivation Anhedonia: lack of pleasure in normally enjoyable activities Affect (blunted): lack of outward emotional expression Alogia: lack of verbal expressiveness Asociality: lack of social interaction

Ironically enough I possess all of these but I am not schizophrenic, maybe this whole time what they gave been attributing as negative symptoms of schizophrenia ...

That is true, the side effects of risperidone and paliperidone are a copy of the negative effects of the disease that supposedly want to heal. That's a full-fledged fraud, pharmaceutical companies and prescribers take advantage of it to earn big income. And they play with the advantage that they have the will of their patients bent at their feet due to the perverse effects of the drugs they prescribe. They also have the approval of the judicial system, the rest of the health system and the police.

Actually they behave like cowards backed by the power and ability to destroy human lives. Many do not care and they act with impunity. In their inner being, there is an obscure force that looks like sadism that leads them to behave that way. Sad but true.

It might be possible that alot of us are simply in denial and the reality is that we are in fact schizophrenic, look at the negative symotoms of schizophrenia, and look at the symptoms we are displaying, is this a coincidence? Alot of us such as narshe are writing things like we were misdiagnosed as schizophrenic and the given the injection which gave us this result. Perhaps we were not misdiagnosed as schizophrenic but we simply refuse to believe we are schizophrenic. Just for the record. These negative and cognitive symptoms do not go away with time, there are no cure for negative symptoms.
A good amount of you guys such as bad robot have been on this thread for over a year and are still experiencing emotional bluntness and cognitive dulling, I strongly doubt the effects would still be in effect after a year. Maybe at this point it is time to accept that the state you are in now is simply the new you and you won't be going back to your oldself. Whether it's because of the meds or because you have schizophrenia the results are the same. Also there are pretty much no success stories online of ppl writing about how they had emotional blunting and then they got better, I can't find any. All I find are threads of ppl displaying the symptoms we have and then asking how long it takes to come back and say things like they hope the effects are not pernament.

Status
Not open for further replies.