Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Prolintane - Semi-Experienced - Testing In A Recreational Setting

Seattle_Stranger

Bluelighter
Part of me thinks this thread is a bad idea, because we all know what happens to effective substances that start getting too much attention. If a moderator agrees, feel free to delete it.

I have been experimenting with a substance being marketed as a nootropic called prolintane which has been proving to have similar effects to amphetamine in my trials. So far, I have been finding ~50mg to be an effective dose, providing functional stimulation, wakefulness, motivation, euphoria, and lasting anti-depressant effects. All of my trials have been on average days with average activities and also taken in the morning, and I figured it was time to try it in an entirely recreational setting, taking my dose at night. It was Valentine's Day, my lady and I had already had our celebration the night before, so tonight was to just be a few drinks at local bars. I decided to dose on 55mg prolintane along with some phenylpiracetam, noopept, and phenibut, my usual prolintane stack.

I took my dose a couple hours before we were going to call a cab and hit the town. I felt the usual expected effects, just a warm, pleasant, eye-opening, comfortable stimulation rising from my chest and head. I feel mild rushes of euphoria and excitement, not unlike some of the first alerts of MDMA. Just before the cab got here, I decided to smoke some cannabis with kanna sprinkled on top, because I had been finding the two herbs to mix quite well with prolintane. The kanna adds a more "serotonin" edge to it, and the cannabis adds a buzzing anxiety relief without sedation. We get in the cab and I already feel absolutely amazing. I don't quite feel like I'm rolling on MDMA, but definitely feel in an "enhanced" state, like I had some cocaine, or a low dose of MDMA, or something. I never had actual speed, but this is what I'd imagine it's like.

We arrive at the bar and I order a double shot of whiskey. The alcohol feels fantastic, basically just providing euphoria without sedating or dis-coordinating me at all. Knowing that I took prolintane as well as phenibut, I know I need to be careful with the alcohol, so I make sure to not drink much. We check out another bar, I'm feeling extremely talkative, empathetic, comfortable, excited for whatever happens, kinda wishing I was at some high-energy event, but not the least bit disappointed that I wasn't. I order just a glass of wine which was awesome, and by this point she gets too tipsy so we just go for a walk. The walk feels amazing, I feel like I want to sprint down the block, by this time I do feel like I had MDMA. I am super awake and alert but euphoric and happy, getting those "I wish this could never end" feelings, and actually feeling quite bummed that she got so sedated so fast. We cab it home and let her know that I'm going for a walk. I drink some more wine, smoke more cannabis and kanna, and I take off.

I ended up going for an extremely long walk, power-walking the whole time. I keep getting euphoric rushes, still feeling like I hope this never ends, quite similar to when I have my mushroom nights just walking around town by myself. I end up walking around until about 3am, feeling SUPER awake the whole time, not a hint of anxiety, feeling freakin' fantastic. I make my way back home, and eventually decide to go to bed. I fall right asleep. Here's the interesting part: I woke up a couple times throughout the night (as I usually do) and when I woke up, I felt the effects of the prolintane still, feeling alert and awake, but still somehow extremely comfortable and able to fall back asleep. No hint of unpleasant residual stimulation keeping me up, tossing and turning, no comedown effect, etc.. Woke up the next day feeling like a million bucks!! There is a strong psychological desire to dose again, but I resisted. There wasn't any feeling of being drained or anything resembling a rebound effect that's expected after a night on a stimulant. If I had to guess, I'd say this is a highly-dopaminageric stimulant with very mild adrenal effects, because it feels like mostly mental stimulation and general "goodness", and simply enough available energy to use as you please, without there being mush "push".

I should note that getting ready for work the day after that, though, was extra hard. I still didn't feel particularly drained, but found it a little extra difficult to get into the "time to go to work" mindset. This could very easily be blamed on the long, very busy, very fun weekend I just had. I decided to dose again today this morning before work, and it made me feel amazing. This stuff is very psychologically addicting, simply due to it's effectiveness.

Thanks for reading!!

Last edited: