• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Insurances can be really misleading sometimes. They don't cover as much as they have promised too, and all misunderstandings are due normally to policies that have changed, 'just a couple of months earlier'. It's frustrating, but I must admit they can be really effective for emergencies. Other than that I'm on my own.

Stupid self loathing obese pig wives and their beta half gay husbands, they can both fly balloons!

latest

Because I don't want to miss you again.

Live your life the way you have always chose to, you know better..
I'm no longer the person who decides, you know the way and I won't stop you.

Last edited:
Ditto! :\ I think I would have loved to say that out loud to my 'Chief of Command' anytime now!! ;)

I hate my timed doser. Overslept a bit and it should give me my drugs even until two hours have passed from the time I should take them but not this time for some reason.

Called to local health center and they just told that it is just "few" hours until I can get next dose so it is not a biggie and they told me to man up. I insisted that I needed something so they told me to come over and as my Dr. is on holiday they gave me two Panacods (60mg codeine total + some paracetamol). Oh well that solves the issue of missing 60mg of Oxycontin dose.

it is still two hours until I can get my next dose and I am in withdrawals watching the clock constantly and thinking if I should just take a hammer and bust open that freaking timed doser...

I know it is just two hours but I just wanted to rant so I get something to do :)

Root -

A "timed doser" you say? That sounds interesting. The downsides to such a thing seem obvious (I.e., the whole hammer thing). But that might just help those of us that can't taper worth a damn.

I'm off to research a "timed doser!"

- VE

http://www.addoz.com

There's english version after clicking the flag on the right upper corner.

It is very handy for people who can resist hammering the thing but couldn't otherwise control their urges to pop pills.

You say you want me to apologize for things you feel I have caused you but when I do you simply can't handle and start your own version of payback. How can't you realize this, everyone around you does, your friends do, so does your own son and me if that counts. Don't confuse being humble with humiliation. That's not what it is.

When I tell you I realize I shouldn't have done this or that, it does not give you the right to emotionally 'jump' over me and feel so superior. If you are still feeling hurt, fine. I can deal with that, but don't pretend you don't care for apologies when this all you want and at the same time all you can't do yourself. My impression is that you need to see and admit your own share of participation on this shitty misunderstandings that happen from time to time.

Do you have any medication to help you through your detox? Alcohol withdrawal can be very dangerous, please seek medical help - or at least some real medical advice.

Glad you're feeling better! Please try and take it easy for a while, even after mild withdrawal your body and mind need time to heal. Be well my friend <3

SO i really don't want all my shit synced up and I really don't want to give you spying data mining asshats permission to all my shit.. I said no over and over so you just decide you can reset my phone and require me to give you access to all this to be able to utilize my service.. well well your on my shit list and and I think I will look into coming at you all.. certanly shady and certanly illegal.. just have to check with scum bag lawyers in high places to see if its worth a shot battling your scum bag bullshit lawyers in high places.. I hope it is..

i coughed up a disturbing amount of blood this morning, but I don't like going to the dr cause I think she hates me and looks at me like im a monster

Fuck dude, can't you find another doctor or at least go to a clinic to get yourself checked out? A physical would probably do you good. That sounds really serious. I hope it isn't anything serious.

if it persists I might call the pharmacist who gave me the drugs to treat the infection, but I think they will just refer me to my dr.

the longer i let it go, the more likely i am to die, which half the time is what I really want.

I feel a lot better now. Turns out it was just a mild WD. No I don't take meds except for Zoloft. I've calmed down but this was truly one of the worst days of my life. Thanks for replying!

Xadem - magnesium taurate, citrate, or oxide is very helpful in alcohol withdrawal. How are are you feeling today?

SO i really don't want all my shit synced up and I really don't want to give you spying data mining asshats permission to all my shit.. I said no over and over so you just decide you can reset my phone and require me to give you access to all this to be able to utilize my service.. well well your on my shit list and and I think I will look into coming at you all.. certanly shady and certanly illegal.. just have to check with scum bag lawyers in high places to see if its worth a shot battling your scum bag bullshit lawyers in high places.. I hope it is..

OMG - this is so frustrating! I'm so tied of having to comply and have no privacy just to use the technology. So fed up with it.

if it persists I might call the pharmacist who gave me the drugs to treat the infection, but I think they will just refer me to my dr.

the longer i let it go, the more likely i am to die, which half the time is what I really want.

Please get a different doctor. You deserve to be comfortable, and coughing up blood is not good, how long hs it been happening?

Stupid self loathing obese pig wives and their beta half gay husbands, they can both fly balloons!

latest

LMAO

Oh this and so much more - SO much more!

As an aside,

I'm really hurting inside in a bad way, I'm confused as fuck and as much

...as I can laugh at parody, there's a time when emotional intelligence just needs to trump TL stuff - especially when it is a means of trying to stay alive because social norms are so fucking constricting and render people emotionally, intellectually, socially and sexually impotent.

(TL does that too but in a more insidious way ;) )

Please get a different doctor. You deserve to be comfortable, and coughing up blood is not good, how long hs it been happening?
New people make me even less comfortable, I'm stuck with the devil I know for the foreseeable future.

I've been coughing up small amounts of blood occasionally for a few months, Dr said its oral thrush, and gave me meds to kill that, which are helping (my airway isn't feeling restricted and I can breath without difficulty), but I've not coughed up so much blood before and it usually doesn't last all day. No problems this morning though(no blood, and throat swelling is diminished). I think its basically just the meds are killing the infection, which is exposing raw tissue underneath. Rinsing with lots of salt water to try and heal everything. I got a ventalin inhaler, but haven't used it yet.

Thanks for the concern.