• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Venting The Vent/Rant Thread Vs. You Silly KnuckleHeads Can Go Fly a Kite!!

Are you having issues with parents? Pm me...it wasn't too long ago I was in that position. But for whatever is troubling you lots of love <3

Really sounds like they are fucking with you bf.. i would tell them to go fly a kite.. they don't seem to have any case.. if it were me and this is intended as legal advice.. I would say this conversation is over.. charge me if you wan't.. but as i was not in the room and was not smoking grass im not fucking worried, if you all want to talk with me again then we can do it in the pessence of the Public Defender.. have a nice day.

NSA I'm worried because they will charge me through the school system and give me a "school" citation which has its own rules. They already got someone in trouble for a "smell" that was "confirmed" despite the person having alibis that they weren't even there at the time of the incident. If I get this charge that means I will have one more strike until they kick me out of school:( and this strike could be obtained through police because the city police report students to the school.

I know I have an open and shut case but its obvious they are working to find me guilty and it makes me very afraid for my future because they don't seem to care about the truth. They know that my dorm hall is full of stoners and they're trying to bust pur hall as a whole by targeting individuals and trying to get them to give up names and scare people. To them I'm just a number, just a soulless human.

So once you're labeled an addict... you're an addict forever regarding everything?
Geez, anytime I try to ask my "friends" for anything (not what I had an issue with),
they blow me off and report my *naughty* behavior to my bf.

I feel so alone. Can't trust anyone. I wonder when it will end.
I just want to run away and start fresh.

So melatonin is prescription only in Germany. Fucking stupid!! And now my parents think I'm drug seeking because they dont know what it is and of course "if you have to get a prescription for it it must be a drug". I'm 9 weeks pregnant jetlagged and exhausted from not sleeping in 36 hours. They don't even want to buy valerian root until they get a doctors approval. Uggggh just so tired

When you can't sleep, try to rest as much as possible throughout the day and night. Studies show that simply lying down and doing deep, slow breathing and calming the mind can be rejuvenating. Good luck!Here is a website that has information on what is safe to use for sleep during pregnancy. I don't know how accurate it is but it would be worth researching further. I noticed melatonin and valerian were both listed as not safe. never knew that myself!

i BEEN LIGHTING ALL MY FUCKIN CIGS N WEED HITS WITH FUCKEN MATCHES FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS NOW WTF AND EVERYTIME I BUY A LIGHT IT LOSES ITSELF.

LET A BRUTHA BREATHE MAN.

FUCKIN SULPHUR N SHIT. NASTY FUK FUCK TASTE.

LIL B PLEASE HELP ME

*TRIGGERING WARNING* please don't read if it'll trigger you

NSFW:
I have a recurring dream, where I have meth and I want to shoot it, but every attempt yields no success

it drives me mad and I wake up angry and frustrated and dejected feeling after these dreams

can anyone relate? :(

Absolutely. I have had these dreams more with stimulants than depressants for some reason. When I smoked meth or crack, I had dreams all the time about the drug, and trying to smoke it and no matter what I absolutely could not… I would be in random houses and bathrooms, dark hallways… alleys looking for it, then just when I was about to find it it was gone, or not right or wouldn't fit into the pipe when I got it... or or or…

I could be wrong but I think it was my brain crying out desperately for the drug. I was so used to it in waking state that when asleep and not using, my brain wasn't getting it, so was craving and looking for it in my dreams. But being that dreams are not physical it's nearly impossible to do. I couldn't ever get high in my dreams even if I tried 1000's of times, and I did.

So fucking sick of having to take medications everyday to function and be a semi-normal human being. Some days i'm fine, and others feel like i'm gonna snap and hurt someone or myself. I'm so tired of this mental hell, way too fucking young for this shit.

I take Mirtazapine and Clonazepam. The mirtazapine helps with sleep but my general feelings of depression don't seem to subside. I'm against SSRI's of any kind, so that's out of the picture. The clonazepam is the only thing that remotely keeps my crushing social anxiety at bay. I've tried Buspirone and SSRI's as previously mentioned, but none work like clonazepam. I don't know, It really gets old having to remember to take them and not make a complete ass out of myself. I truly believe I have a severe chemical imbalance and things will only get worse. I try, I really do, but sometimes I just want to quit.

The really sad part about benzos for anxiety is that they end up creating more anxiety. They were really only ever intended to be used short-term. Unfortunately tolerance grows fast and then any period without them is a hell of increased anxiety. As difficult as it is, I would really suggest looking into a very slow taper off using concurrent therapies like CBT and Mindfulness to help you overcome the anxiety. Here is a link with information on taper:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TPQ6Kj5g3QQ

Anxiety is caused by thoughts. Your thoughts can be trained to change. Your rational mind is very strong but so is your fight-or-flight instinct. The trick is to strengthen your rational thoughts to reason with yourself when you go right into fight-or-flight thinking (which just happens unconsciously so that is why it may feel like a chemical imbalance).

Here is a good resource: http://life.gaiam.com/article/6-alternative-treatments-anxiety-and-panic-attacks

You people are so much a part of the problem, but you parade as the solution. Get bent ya self righteous charlatans

thank you smoky <3

I had a similar dream, but I was able to complete the using sequence

it was surreal. when I woke up I had to calm myself to make sure I wasn't using again :|

what up. i slipped and now i don't feel so good. the start of this week has got me down. feels like life is all weight and no momentum. it's so hard to get going in the right direction, and once you do there's nothing stopping you from falling right back to the bottom.

i was completely sober and working out everyday. my knee got fucked up so i fell off running. at first just reducing the number of days a week, but it was getting worse and worse and i eventually just stopped. it still hurts. i need to go see a doc, but i have such a hard time making things like doctor appointments happen. i don't know exactly how it worked, but around that same time i bought an eighth and started smoking one tiny hit a day. a few weeks later, i'm fighting with myself not to get high before work. and losing.

gotta get started in the right direction again. i feel like my big mistake was, once i got my head out of the water, not finding something wonderful to grab a hold of.

Sometimes it's pretty hard to find that something wonderful, let alone grab it at just the right time.<3

Do you have any access to a pool, hydro? For me, it has been a godsend because my knees won't take running anymore. I splurged and bought myself a waterproof ipod shuffle and that takes the boredom out of laps (plus changing up the strokes).

What did you do in the past to quit?

i'm terrible about switching to another form of exercise when i'm injured. i hate that i can't run and use it as an excuse to do nothing. clearly that's not working for me.

a waterproof ipod sounds pretty sweet. with fancy waterproof earbuds. there's all kinds of fun stuff to buy once you start working out. glad to hear you've been able to carve out a comfortable routine for yourself!

quitting is about getting busy. there's no time when you're sober. when you're trying to get sober, there are so many hours to make it through. eating right, exercising, and getting enough sleep take up a surprising amount of time, so that's gonna be my reentry. gotta grit through the transition.

Sometimes it's pretty hard to find that something wonderful, let alone grab it at just the right time.<3
right?

Last edited: