• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Freebase MXE/diphenidine is damn potent and an excellent antidepressant.

Marauder

Bluelighter
Smoking freebase diphenidine is extremely potent and dosages should be cut by as much as 80% the usual ROA. I am surprised that freebase methoxetamine and diphenidine/3-meo-pcp are not too common because I find these to be the best ROAs in terms of efficacy, cost and the ability to titrate the experience.

I have found that vaporizing MXE/Diphenidine HCL vs freebase has a different character in the experience. Potency is not to be toyed with if you go with this ROA.

I find this ROA to be the only suitable one for diphenidine and 2-meo-diphenidine (with IM/insufflation of MXE being good for that particular substance.)

picture of a freebase MXE crystal:
moxybase.png

Last edited:
What about IV? I've been searching far and wide for anything IV with diphenidine and can't find anything. Was my favorite ROA with MXE and wondering if it would be the same. Otherwise just use a regular dmt pipe with diphenidine?

That MXE freebase crystal was the result of putting MXE in a test tube, putting in janitorial strength CLEAR ammonia (no scents/bubbles/sudsy look when shaken—you want clean clear ammonia) which hits the MXE in the tube and turns it into an opaque milky solution. The white is the result of MXE freebase non-soluble in water and was separated from the ammonia solution using diethyl ether, then left to evaporate far away from any flame/spark source.

I think I know what a DMT pipe is but I prefer using 2mm thick pyrex glass blowing tubes about 5-6 inches in length. They withstand rapid heat and cooling from a butane or propane torch and are tough to break accidentally unlike traditional cheap crack/meth pipes. I use a ball of Chore Boy copper non-scented and pre-exposed to the torch to burn off any off gas/fumes on the chore boy itself. If you are not familiar with Chore Boy, it's just a 100% copper wool used for cleaning tough grease from cookware. These scouring pads are available in most discount stores and are cheap online. They also come in stainless steel which is softer and easier to handle.

Cut and roll a small strip of a metal scouring pad, put into pipe but do not tuck in tightly as this expands on heating and may crack your glass piece. Next just toss in your DMT, diphenidine, MXE, freebase coke, etc. Apply heat (butane torch or propane recommended to avoid the black soot from regular butane lighters) below the scouring pad in the pipe and the chemical should begin melting or vaporizing. Toke slowly and rotate the pipe periodically.