Greenlighter
Calling All ween fans out there!!!

Favorite ween songs-

Favorite ween music videos-

What do you love about ween-

best experiences at ween show-

and so on....!

OG fucken ween fan reporting for duty

favorite ween songs? how much time ya got, fella? i could listen to the entire mollusk and chocolate and cheese albums on repeat all day. hell i can listen to just about anything except pure guava tbh

ween is beyond description, one of those bands that you either get or you don't

protip: eat a bunch of acid and lay down and listen to the mollusk through some good headphones.

Live. In. Chicago. Yiss.

[video=youtube_share;VeOiH-T7oVs]http://youtu.be/VeOiH-T7oVs?t=18m22s[/video]

ween is beyond description, one of those bands that you either get or you don't

They're definitively undefinable. I'd like to see the greatest marketing teams in the world try to place a label on their music. From album to album, from song to song they're one of the most versatile and diverse bands out there imo

Last edited:

I don't know about favorite, but pretty damn rich. Since i finally just sent the last communication with chick that turned out to be be one fucked up unhappy abusive little demon urchin. Thought it surely fits..

piss up a rope bitch.. then do the world a favor and hurl yourself off a tall bridge. <3

They're one of the few bands I where I actually prefer to listen to their live performances over their studio work. Even their smaller gigs with very modest production sound fucking incredible.

I was only able to seen ween twice before the broke up :( although I have seen gene ween solo 3 times and Deaner solo once. to the og ween fans how ya feel about the pod?

strap on that jammy pac haha

I have seen ween 7 times from 2003 to 2009 and every show was awesome. At this one in Nashville the last half of the second set gene played all the lead guitar sloppy as fuck drunk, it was funny but disappointing. Id have to say white pepper is good from front to back and is highly underrated.

Haha I saw him at the cats cradle once and he was so fucked up my brother had to literally hop up on stage and help him remember the lyrics it was halarious but also disappointing I took videos of it I'll see if I can find them

i'd say if i was forced to pick a favorite ween song, i'd pick freedom of '76. it's just..... perfect. a lot of fun to play too, really unusual and unique chords

sucks that ween isn't together anymore, but tbh gener really did need to leave and get his shit together. that guy was really going off the tracks, and had been for a while

dean ween group is going fucking hard though, honestly some of the best shit happening in music today:

Yeah I saw dean ween group about a month ago and they played 5 ween songs it was great! But it's still not the same without gener :'(

Yeah I saw dean ween group about a month ago and they played 5 ween songs it was great! But it's still not the same without gener :'(

Open the link I posted above. You mentioned cats cradle and your location says in the south, sooooo....yea

Also, you're ever in the mood to listen to music but don't know what you're in the mood for, throw on the Ween pandora station. Great mix of shit

i'd say if i was forced to pick a favorite ween song, i'd pick freedom of '76. it's just..... perfect. a lot of fun to play too, really unusual and unique chords

idk man this inspired me to try it way too hard to sing and do justice. Skip to 2:15 I can barely falsetto up there bro

I personally like playing deanor was talking about and take me away

don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free

You guys are fucking awesome! Much love! But could someone pass me the pork roll egg and cheese if you please?

idk man this inspired me to try it way too hard to sing and do justice. Skip to 2:15 I can barely falsetto up there bro

I personally like playing deanor was talking about and take me away

not a bad cover mane

but yeah i can't sing that high, no way

i play w/ a group from time to time that has a soulful ladysinger and Fo76 really works with her singing