WEEN Fans

Nice yeah that songs perfect for a black ladies voice. Do you know what that last weird chord is? I used the one on the ween tab site but I dont think it sounds right

OG fucken ween fan reporting for duty

protip: eat a bunch of acid and lay down and listen to the mollusk through some good headphones.

I love that protip. I used to do exactly that. Then when I got into doing MDMA I liked doing the same thing with White Pepper

I fuckin love ween! favorite albums are the pod and pure guava.

I love everything about them, they're sort of the ultimate stoner band in a way, cause they're simultaneously absurdist clowns and actually legitimate musicians who take their work somewhat seriously.

Hopefully. they're doing a 3 night reunion in Denver in February that sold out in about two seconds. Hope this means they just get their shit together and get back together.

Hopefully. they're doing a 3 night reunion in Denver in February that sold out in about two seconds. Hope this means they just get their shit together and get back together.
Fingers crossed.
Keep it together Aaron, the world needs ween!

don't believe the florist when he tells you that the roses are free
Roses Are Free, is awesome( Phish did a cover of this at the show I saw 8/7/15, Blossom Music Center). Ocean Man is another great one. Also don't forget Bananas & Blow, just to name a few.