• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health anyone else have schizophrenia

I'm tired of the reading thoughts, tired of the disassociation, tired of the lack of passion, tired of interacting with people, tired of living altogether.

I have nothing in my pocket, and I don't want to fill it.

just an update if anyone cares,

the psychiatrist im seeing now has put me on an ssri, it took away the constant heaviness from the risperidone+invega combo im on, and it kinda shifted my perception of things a bit. i now feel all light and anxiety free but i also feel light headed and out of it. i've been reading alot of stories here on bluelight and watching youtube videos of peoples experience with the drug ive been scripted and they all say the same thing, that this only lasts a couple of weeks. hopefully i can handle this light headedness for a while till it wears off, just seems like ive been fighting a constant battle within my own mind and this has given me a break from negative thought cycles, i dunno really its just different a different way of being i guess.

'nothing is worth doing, cant be bothered to do anything so i might just try and sleep'
this.
and i am also tired of reading thoughts.

current diagnosis - schizoaffective.

currently treating my bipolar 2 with psychosis with seroquel, alcohol, and nicotine. weed just makes me go psychotic until i dont care how paranoid i am anymore or just forget that i am tripping and enter a new world.

seeing my psychiatrist on the 14th.

i am thinking about going on wellbutrin again. havent been on it before and have never goten psychosis from it. plus the seroquel prevents psychosis for the most part. i also take ashwagandha. it helped loads but i developed a tolerance to it. going to see if the max dose (6k/day) helps me get out of my depression.

yeah i apparently have it, auditorys get fucking annoying sometimes, has completely ruined being stoned for me...it goes both ways i guess, there's good sides to it, negative sort of takes over in long run

My mother (now deceased) was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia about 35 years ago. And it was true paranoid schizophrenia. Naturally, as a child without an ability to think rationally, I felt that her decline was all my fault. She was taken away and institutionalized. I really had zero idea what was going on. Then she came home one day, she was a totally different person. Her whole life revolved around Mellaril which turned her into a zombie, and required her to drink so much coffee that I couldn't believe she could sleep at night. My Dad was advised by various psychiatrists and other "advisors" to divorce her because she would never be the same. But he just couldn't do it. Despite not being a religious man (unlike his holier than thou Catholic in laws), when he took the marriage oath, he meant it. Through sickness and health. He also knew that in that day of age, despite my Mom's condition, there was a decent chance that he might lose custody of his kids. That meant that his kids would essentially be raised by Mom's parents, who, in many ways, were crazier than she was. They were certainly less kind, loving and giving. Fortunately as the years went by, medications for my Mom's mental illness got better and better, but she was never the Mom that I knew before the age of 8. She later developed severe neuropathy, osteoarthritis, and ultimately perished from pulmonary fibrosis. I have never known a braver person.

NoToinvega: i feel your pain, one thing you got to know is to stay strong. You inspire me to make a profile. Im currently looking into some substitute for invega. CBD (cannabidiol) its an antipsychotic and it literally has no bad side effects. Please reply if you read this. Want to make sure you're ok.

I had two episodes were i wasn't taking meds and it was bad. Im schizophernic and i feel like im in another world when i got off my meds. Its not that bad but i dont contribute to society and i dont feel like myself(aware). Im looking into CBD for healing. ANDBODY EVER USED CBD FOR HELP?

Ive been on invega three years. It sucks but my dr wont let me off them. I dont know what to do. The only thing that helps is stimulants and they dont affect me like they used to

When I was in kindergarden I actually thought 100% that my parents were trying to kill me by putting poison in my toothpaste. No lies.

Hey, I'm not sure if most people have schizophrenia just to be cool or to fit in. With that said, there are medication treatment options to lower the sick effects of this disease.

i was diagnosed as having schizophrenia after years of smoking too much weed during my teens and early 20's.

im making this thread because i want some advice from other people who can relate to what i experience.

without going into too much detail, what i experience on a daily basis is a constant fatigue from the anti psychotics im on and a general feeling of 'nothing is worth doing, cant be bothered to do anything so i might just try and sleep' type feeling. i dont have an interest in much of anything, it all seems so over rated and i get bored easily, ive had my playstation 4 just sitting in my room for months and i have played it probably 3 times and lost interest, just as an example.

i dont have any friends, so i dont socialize as i find it hard to open up to people, any negative criticism about anything and i feel totally crushed, that pushes me into a people equal shit mindset and i isolate myself.

exercise does help, but its very difficult to get moving and to say i lack motivation is an understatement.

i dont have a job because i cant deal with stress and too much stimuli does my head in. i have been on these meds for about 6 years and have found no way to stop this constant fatigue and lack of motivation, ive tried lowering the dosage and that made me feel so out of it i couldnt function, ive tried anti depressants and they drained my energy even further to the point where i couldnt get out of bed.

it just sucks, knowing i have to be on this shit for life and constantly feeling this way. i want to be able to get excited about something, i want a reason to wake up in the morning and just want to feel alive for one day.

can anyone relate?

Have you ever done research on the meds the doctor prescribed you? Or questioned the advice? I only started looking recently as my life went to shit for 7 / 8 years around same time as taking antidepressants. I have been passive, not caring from them and the Dr blamed alcohol every time. I quit on June 1st and have been miserable still and changed my diet etc..Then I began researching the meds ive been given and it is a real eye sore. If my Dr did his homework no way would be prescribe me cymbalta.

Look outside of everything like a jigsaw puzzle and see what's going on.

Here is a link. Just search your meds at the top: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/

just an update if anyone cares,

the psychiatrist im seeing now has put me on an ssri, it took away the constant heaviness from the risperidone+invega combo im on, and it kinda shifted my perception of things a bit. i now feel all light and anxiety free but i also feel light headed and out of it. i've been reading alot of stories here on bluelight and watching youtube videos of peoples experience with the drug ive been scripted and they all say the same thing, that this only lasts a couple of weeks. hopefully i can handle this light headedness for a while till it wears off, just seems like ive been fighting a constant battle within my own mind and this has given me a break from negative thought cycles, i dunno really its just different a different way of being i guess.

I've had depression my whole life and after being 9 years on ssri and then snri I regret it. They stop working. Then you are forced to think again and realise you need to gather your own strength from things you have learnt. You see the advice of being bandaged with an antidepressant was the wrong choice.

Hi out of invega

I have come out completely hunderd percent
Hi am sharvan and i have done PHD research in medicine and i was injected with invega before four months for alcohol addiction and after which i lost interest in sex and cant feel love and cant get any human feeling and cant get high with smoke or drink or any thing and lost interest in music , dance and all hobbies
After research i found that dopaime pathway in D2 in mesolimbic pathway is blocked and that changes the chemical imbalance in neurons in brain permanently
And consulted many doctors but no use then i contacted brain surgeons and scientist across globe and found that we need dopamine inhibitors to fix that problem
And so just with in three days i was completely heeled back to normal
Just take pacitane 2mg 1-0-1
Pacitane drug explanation:
Trihexyphenidyl is used for the symptomatic treatment of?Parkinson's disease?in mono and combination therapy. It is active in?postencephalitic,?arteriosclerotic, and?idiopathic?forms. The drug is also commonly used to treat?extrapyramidal?side effects occurring during?antipsychotic?treatment.?
Stablon 1-0-0
Drug stablon explanation :
In contrast to most SSRIs and tricyclic antidepressants, tianeptine modestly enhances the?mesolimbic?release of?dopamine[45]?and potentiates?CNS?D2?and?D3receptors,[46]?but it is also unclear how this occurs because tianeptine has no affinity for the?dopamine transporter?or the?dopamine receptors.[9]

I think we all have a touch of schizophrenia.
Some believe the most innovative persons were schizophrenic.
See... I go into this with the preface of definition... basically outta touch with reality. I get it. I got it.
WTF is reality? Seems it can change at any given moment: By legislation, personal beliefs, colonialism, social mores, substance use, environmental surroundings and other avenues. What is real to some may be fantastic to another.
Honestly... I have been fighting against "normal" and/or "reality" for quite some time.
I do not treat this as a light matter. No answers as to what is real or unreal: Pleading ignorance for obviously reasons.
I know I have been misdiagnosed since early childhood. I know why, how and am a normal individual. :)
Sometimes my "disconnection" from "reality" has brought on some positive life-changing events.

I sometimes think im schizoaffective, i know i hallucinate without the tablets not ded bad , and I hear voices sometimes and I get bad racing thoughts.
but my doctor says morenon bipolar spectrum.
my uncle has paranoid schizophrenia and its not nice if he goes into a episode