• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Nightly Fix? v. Acid For The Masses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had roughly 0.5mg etizolam to help me sleep because I was getting rebound anxiety from a bigger dose earlier.

Split a gram of cocaine between 3 of my friends and I, dropped about 70mg-90mg MDMA, drank 3-4 beers, took 1.5mg Xanax & 1mg klonopin, smoked some bud & wax as well as a few cigarettes.

Last edited:
0.5mg clonazepam, not for fun just because I had a panic attack. Fuck anxiety, praise benzos.

Ephedrine, coffee, Valium

Holy shit I'm cracking up right now. My night job that I work on weekends to make ends meet is super pissing me off. I signed on as full time initially, then got usurped and now work a m-f day job primarily. Well, the people who took my hours from me keep quitting, which is hilarious, but I really do hate the job and understand why no one stays here. In fact I've been planning on quitting just because I'm sick of it working graveyard 2 nights a week on top of typical weekday hours. And now? I just got to work and there's money in my mailbox with a note thanking me for not quitting. How am I supposed to quit now goddamn it!!!

I'm super poor which is why I work so much (at least I can chill on BL during work) so the money is going a big help, but I really don't want to accept it.

I'm laughing and crying inside, simultaneously.

Couple bowls of some very potent bud,2 mg alprazolam sublingual/oral, about 1 mg. Buprenorphine insuffulated. Playin geetar, feeling quite pleasent.

Had a couple tabs of acid last night, was a pretty chill night, just hangin' out at a mate's place.
Cannabis during and kratom later on.

Today I had..

--110mg Methadone (80mg Liquid, 3 10mg pills)
--3mg Clonazepam
--4mg Lorazepam
--1800mg Gabapentin
--150mg Hydroxyzine
--75mg Promethazine
--Caffeine from coffee
--Nicotine/Tobacco, Winston red 100s

K-hole this morning, taken with metoclopramide (works wonders) and just 5mg Valium (shouldn't have really) ...best dissociation ever, I know what death is and swung 3/4 into it, it's cool and fresh against the skin - desperate to get back to there.

Slept (unaided, yay - rarely happens)

A few shards this evening, new pipe (feels nice). Plan on a Zop to get to sleep around 3am.

Update: did not go to sleep at 3am, went to sleep at 7am after two more lines of K and a few more crystals. Half a zop for a short sleep, woke up feeling good.

Last edited:
0.5mg clonazepam
Lots of Miller High Life + a shot of Crown Royal
Multiple bowls of good weed
Nicotine
30mg mirtazapine

100ug+\- LSD
Lots of cannabis shatter and flower, a sip of wine, cigarettes, about 25 nitrous oxide chargers or so, and 0.25mg Xanax.

Amphetamine Sulfate and a few beers.

Started at 2pm and it's now...fuck...it's 7:15am. Still going so no sleep today for me. Will most likely stop at lunch time today and then just sit in bed watching T.V and smoking bong after bong after bong.

I don't mind being up all night in the dark and then up all next day in the light but that transition from dark to light is horrible, dunno why but you just feel like you shouldn't be doing what you're doing. Bit guilty, bit disgusting...reminds me of coming home from clubs after taking too much Mandy, feeling a bit shit and the birds chirping and the sun coming up - bleugh bleugh bleugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.