• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Accidental Sex With A Transexual. I feel violated and raped.

W

WTFhappened

I feel so strange to post anonymously about this. I never would wish this experience on anyone. I am just ashamed of what happened to talk to my friends, my therapists, or even post it on here. So that is why I have chose to post anonymously. I don't have any problems with homosexual people but what happened was wrong. It was just flat out wrong.

So I went to visit a mate of mine in Melbourne. I had never been to Australia before so I wanted to hit up everything there was to do. We had a great time and I saw all sorts of cool stuff and went to some parties that were just wicked. The people's accents were so amusing. Everything was going just great.

Anyways one night we decided to go clubbing. We went to this Place this club called The Vault. It was a awesome club and the place was really hopping that night. We had scored some E's and forked out a fortune on some Meth. The prices there are insanely high but we wanted to get loaded and we did.

Ok, so here it goes. Long story short, I end up in a cuddle puddle. This stunning tall brunette and I hit it off. We chat a bit and the music is loud so we end up taking to a place a bit more private which was the restroom. She started blowing me and it was feeling so good, I decided to shag her. She just bent over, lifted her skirt, pulled her knickers aside and said "Fuck me up the pooper.' I was thinking wow this is my lucky day. So I decide to shag her.

Here is the thing right when I cum, she pulls out her cock and jacks it. Is she is a he! WTF. I throw up all over her ass I am cumming. She says what's wrong you drink too much. I am just standing there in shock and she wipes my face off and hands me a drink. I take a swig off the brew a spark up a fag. I think to myself am I tripping, this big breasted woman can't have a cock. I just can't process it. It was like I was in shock medically. I felt cold, but I was covered in sweat, and so sick to my stomach.

I just could not accept the fact that I just fucked a tranny up the ass. She kisses me and I push her off. OK, reality is setting in. I see the adam's apple. I don't know what to do. She just keeps asking me what is wrong. I am not gay. I don't fancy other men. I wouldn't have done this. I can't believe I came right when this "woman" pulled out her cock.

I freak. I punch the woman and then I am apologizing and helping her up. I do not know why I am apologizing. I am fucking enraged but so confused. I think maybe this is a fucked up dream and it didn't help that she kept saying "It's ok, it's ok." I just leave the club asap and I took a cab to my friends flat and I grab my stuff and go to a motel while he is still at the club. I ended up doing some more speed and drinking almost 2 fifths of vodka. I couldn't even face him so I texted him that my wife had an emergency and I had to get on the next flight. I even had to pay more just to go back home early.

So I just can't get myself together. I ordered drinks on the plane rides home until they cut me off. I took a huge MXE dose before getting on the plane. I just don't even want to exist. I hate myself. I feel violated. I feel confused as to how I could jizz in another man. I felt like I was tricked. I would not have done that knowing that it was a man so I do feel raped if you can understand that.

I am just angry with God. Why would God let this happen? Am I being punished for shagging someone besides my wife? This is only the second time in the 12 years we have been together. She is everything to me and I made a mistake. I am thinking that I was always told sodomites are sinners and now am I one? I sure did not mean to. I am having trouble having sex with my wife now. She likes it up the ass every now and then and I just can't put it in her ass now. I just feel humiliated, sickened, and so upset that I was deceived or played. I was tricked by a man into having sex with him. I don't know what type of sick person would do that.

I have been just slamming smack non stop since I got back to UK. I don't know who I am anymore. I never use drugs like this or this often in these amounts. I guess I just do not know how to deal with it. This is the first time I have really even truly stopped lying to myself and I realized that I shagged a bloke and I am not OK with that. I also really hate that I liked it. I am dreaming about it and waking up having ejaculated in my sleep. I don't know why because the whole thing make me sick to my stomach.

I feel like it was rape somehow. I know no one made me do it. But she sure looked like a woman, acted like a woman, and well I was intoxicated and she knew it. Is this rape? How do I get over this? I couldn't bring myself to go to church today. I am Catholic so there is the whole confession ordeal to get God to forgive me. I just pray that I can go to mass later this week.

I am just lost and I do not know how to handle this. I know I need an AIDs test and I am so ashamed to ask. I do not want this in my medical file. I don't want to tell my therapist of 6 years as we have a close bond. I sure as hell do not want to tell my wife and especially my friends. They would not think the same of me. And what if my wife ever told my son. How could he look up to me. Not only did I cheat but with a transexual. I was the man and now I feel like I am self destructing. If I miss anymore work I might loose my job. I can't keep using drugs like this. My wife is already suspecting that I did something wrong. I feel like I did something wrong. I just hate myself and I don't like that feeling at all. I just want my life back.

Was I raped, taken advantage of, or just fucked up out of my mind? How does this happen? I feel so angry, dirty, and ashamed at the same time. I know this is long and I do not mean to offend any homosexuals. I just feel like this person was a predator.

I think he liked it and can't come to terms with his new found sexuality.

Looks like he is using to fight off his inner homosexual.

The Devil's messing with you in your sleep. I'm sorry for what you're going through, but maybe now you'll think twice about sticking it in some random person on vacation. Use this as your life lesson.

"I am just angry with God. Why would God let this happen"? No one other than you let this happen.

Best of luck. Ask God for forgiveness and pray you haven't caught anything.

The thought sickens me.

Who fondles with chicks and don't bother to put their hands/fingers around their groin? It's unrealistic not to. So the transvestite just bends over, only exposes its asshole, and you go straight in?? You didn't notice any anomalies of anatomy? Sounds intentional to me.

^ yeah I was about to say, I'm not sure exactly who has full penetrative sex with a stranger without at least some sexual touching beforehand, that sounds ridiculous.

And another thing: if you're about to have sex with a stranger who you believe is female, and she automatically wants to have anal sex, that should be a pretty big red flag too lol. I mean no judgements from me, some people are into that. But...yeah. Honestly, while the thought of having sex with another man doesn't appeal to me personally as a heterosexual male, if it happened it happened. In my opinion it's just not a big deal (assuming that you're OK & the potential pitfalls of doing lots of meth and fucking random strangers haven't nabbed you).

I could see how it could really potentially fuck with someone's sense of self, though. But, like I said, that whole story just seems completely ridiculous to me...like if the arc of sexual contact has passed COMPLETELY BY putting your hand in between a girl's legs and is now on "fuck me in the ass", there's something wrong there

Your own doing

Dude you have to stop telling yourself and asking others if this was rape. You did this to yourself. Bad judgement. Please get an HIV test before you have anymore sex with anyone. You want to tell us this is only the 2nd time you cheated on your wife like that twice is nothing. 2 times too many. If it was really a chick you had unprotected sex with, would you go get that HIV test? Doesn't sound like it. You say you are angry with God. You sinned just by cheating on your wife.

I'd run to my therapist if I were you. That's why you have one. You can't handle this alone.

In the meantime, don't do x and speed, stay out of bathroom stalls with other people, and go get tested for you and your wife's sake

What's happened is the germs that make up homo's have crept up your penis, and the beginning stages of your transformation are overwhelming your narrow mind.
It's like dope. Vomiting is first, followed by uncontrolled body spasms... ect.

What will happen next is up to you. You can arrest the transformation by finding the host homo, and reclaiming your sperm OR you must locate the head homo, and allow it to implant the anti venom into your anus.
This is nothing like that fake shit that happens in the movies. Garlic will do you no good. In fact it attracts the Mediterranean sects.

Your time is short, and you now know what must be done. For the love of God... Get an AIDS test. HepC screening isn't a bad idea either. I'm quite sure the anal teeth have broken your skin. That's how thy operate.

Jesus whats the big deal really.. you got laid and came. lol.

So you unknowingly fucked a hot tranny.

Not saying its something you would want to happen, but shit if this is your biggest problem rite now then you should go out clubbing in celebration as you really have it very good.

Your taking your life way to seriously.. your making yourself upset and misserable over something pretty petty.

So you got fooled by a hot tranny while you were shitted. So fucking what..

Brush it off and laugh.. look on the bright side and be thankful you caught a nut and were not beheaded by isis.

Note to your future self.. spur of the moment anal sex with complete strangers in a restroom is a bad call.. no matter how horny the meth makes me.

Even if it was a woman.. if you decided to bareback some random slut in a shitter a couple minutes after meeting her you still be getting tested.;)

Last edited:
stop doing strangers randomly while you have a wife, and basically what everyone else has said. this is a sign you need to re evaluate the way you're behaving, and your relationship. please don't OD or use urself to death over this situation. crazy things happen to everyone. they come in different forms but yeah. just see it as a wake up call. i feel so bad for your poor wife...

stop doing strangers randomly while you have a wife, and basically what everyone else has said. this is a sign you need to re evaluate the way you're behaving, and your relationship. please don't OD or use urself to death over this situation. crazy things happen to everyone. they come in different forms but yeah. just see it as a wake up call. i feel so bad for your poor wife...

quoted for truth.

op
(i) you couldn't handle Aussie drugs. Sure - it's overpriced and if you get good stuff it is good as anywhere in the world(ii) if you come to Australia you are going to get laid(iii) your wife 92% chance cheats on you

Oh shit I missed that you had a wife.

Way to fuck your wife before you bother getting tested.

How could God let this happen.. you have got to be joking.

You are the one that did this and your the only one who you're not blaming.;)

Forgive yourself already. your a human.. every one of us is a world class fuck up.. its all good.. just quit making your current fuck up bigger and bigger.

Quit being such a baby. Get tested tomorrow if enough time has passed to make the test legit.

You have more excuses why you cant man up and deal with your mistake.

Just do the right things. Get tested, do not endanger your wife, do not tell your wife in an attempt to relieve your guilt as then your just passing on the misery you earned to her.

Quit fucking your wife until you know your clean.

Quit worrying about the having sex with a guy thing.. If God created you.. then hey also created homosexuals. Are you saying God fucked up? Not saying your a homosexual, but your certainly seem to be really homophobic.

God never had anything against you that it needed to forgive.. you however need to forgive yourself.. hopefully confessing to bluelight works.. if not your going to have to tell someone. . Might as well be a priest.

Just get what you need to do done.. face your fears and accept responsibility for your behavior.

Your going to have to do it at some point.. its eating you alive and won't rest until you deal with it.. so deal with it and find some relief

Last edited:
I feel bad for you're wife I'm sure you werent tested before you put you're dirty thing in her thats just as violating as you feel you tricked her you got tricked haha thats what you get..... Now if you weren't married I would have said I'm sorry that happened to you some trannys are very convincing you weren't raped just tricked I dont think you're gay maybe just a jerk.