• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Accidental Sex With A Transexual. I feel violated and raped.

Obvious troll, right? My TS gf is asleep in the next room and i wouldn't wanna swap her for the world.

If this is true though, megalulz for having cheating on your wife backfire in such a way it immediately hit your bigot buttons. Whoopsie!

Lets not forget "Walk On The Wild Side" by Lou Reed and The Velvet Underground.

So is this thread ever going to be moved to The Lounge?

It is not like the OP can reply anonymously now that is no longer in homeless threads.

.[/QUOTE]
Hahha "accidental"

U didn't get raped you fucked a tranny, came, then started freaking out with the standard "omg does this mean I'm gay" shit. Also if u punched a tranny in the face she'd/ he'd fucking kill you!

Stop cheating on your wife you dick!
My thoughts exactly!!! Dick your wife deserves better.... U for what u deserved!!! Cheat oon her again and see what u get next!!! Obviously Ur wife trusts you enough to let u out in this escapade u better have gotten your "victim" ass tested before fucking your wife's life up

OP states he was the victim in this sexual crime.

He only cheated on his wife by having anal sex with a complete stranger.

But still he did not know that complete stranger was not a biological female.

I took this transcript from Archer because I sadly can no longer find the video.

Lana: "Who, that other somebody who runs away at the thought of responsibility and, as we speak, is up to his eyeballs in cobra whiskey and lady-boy hookers?"

Archer: (with a bottle of cobra whiskey in hand) "Wh--that... that is... You don't know me!"

After that he asks the hookers if any of them are genetic females. Just thought it was completely relevant to this thread.

Welp guess you shouldnt cheat on your wife huh, how do you feel sticking it in her after its been in another person let alone another man's ass. Confessing wont do crap either heck the priest will prolly ask if your interested in some butt secks. Ive only cheated twice on my wife wow good job buddy its called marriage for a reason. what is it 3 strike rule or something. Get an Aids test and hopefully you havent spread it to your wife. Good job bro. Go confess lol.

If you were attracted to her to the point where you didn't realize she was transgender I don't see why it would matter at all.

Hypothetically speaking if she'd kept her penis hidden you'd be fine. This is a psychological problem you need to address on your own. If you're religious, well, then that's something you have to deal with as well.

I think it's kind of fucked up you punched her in the face regardless of your 'surprised' reaction, you should seek some counseling if you can't control yourself as far as violence and anger are concerned.

You were naive and made the mistake not to feel up her nether regions beforehand. I'm not being crass, but you are at fault for whatever you think is wrong with this situation.

Are you young?

Rape laws are changing. What is considered rape is much broader in some countries. For example, nagging in bed is now a form of sexual assault in Sweden. Check the local laws. Maybe you were raped.

So one can be coerced into sex, what's the Aussie law on this or would it matter for the OP's country of residence?

That is kinda weird you could get nagged into sex, "not again babe, my dick is chafing, I think we gonna fuck it right off, ok fine just stfu, I will paint the kids room tomorrow... bitch"

So in this case could the strong come on be a form of sexual assault, just about everything is if someone wants it to be, I hate the word consent but occasionally use it but just ask "Is this what you want?" and I mean if anything is off-putting in her look I don't want to stick it in but if she grabs it and sticks it in... well that is consent in my book

Anyways, I had this bitch of a gf and would wake up to her riding my dick, I would just push her off but damn she musta had the time of her life when I was k-wholing and no it wasn't cool

Love to threaten to press charges on her to get the stack of drawings she stole for her profile. I can't wait to apply to wherever she applies and get her 8-6 in the artworld cuz I got the fucking images digital and could draw it on the spot and she couldn't, not that I want her shitty job but a arthack is an arthack and yeah I did feel taken advantage of sexually cuz srslsy who the fuck rides a dick of someone unconscious?

Last edited:
Rape laws are changing. What is considered rape is much broader in some countries. For example, nagging in bed is now a form of sexual assault in Sweden. Check the local laws. Maybe you were raped.

every woman i have spent any time with has nagged me.. im sure in bed.. have i been raped?

I feel so dirty.. well actually still pretty clean.

lol.. well not in bed

I done some dirty shit in bed, in the pool, in the bathtub, in the living room, in the club restroom but I never buffed a tranny up the ass, just copped bjs cuz of meth/coke/lsd/ket/shrooms and young dumb full of cum, still used a jimmy hat.

I knew what I was doing and was cool with it at the time. Not something I fancy these days but he I found out da hard way (tongue in cheek) where my dick was best buried.

Damn, OP stupid as fuck to fuck anyone anal bareback, wtf is wrong with that bloke, to bad he can't respond, wonder who the fuck that was.

every woman i have spent any time with has nagged me.. im sure in bed.. have i been raped?

I feel so dirty.. well actually still pretty clean.

lol.. well not in bed

In Sweden, if you felt like she nagged you into having sex, and a few weeks later you felt that you hadn't really agreed or you were just uncomfortable, you could report it to the police. They would probably press charges. You would have a stronger case if you were a woman. Sweden is extremely feminist.

Most Swedish men ask "are you sure you want this?" at least 5 times before starting. Then they must ask her if she is okay several more times. The rape laws there are the most expansive in the world. That's why Julian Assange is in trouble.

If this thread happened in Sweden, it would have been rape on account of the transvestite misrepresenting per gender. The OP

Last edited:
That is very interesting.

I would have threatened to press rape charged on this chick who stole a shitload of my artwork to get it back cuz she pases if off as hers.

I hate to ask if they sure when it's obvious but I do cuz people cray these days. You could wake up with and hangover and charges these days if someone had sex with you cheating on their SO. It happens.

I thought it was fucked up when this chick rode my dick while I was K holing and that is why I kicked her the fuck out my life.

She stole all my Suboxone and any unsigned artwork and I had a friend fuck her and steal it back, most of it, I always sign something srs or sentimental but the thing about art hacks, she split her paycheck with me to spend 30 minutes what she was supposed to do ib a day and its pretty shitty for a web and graphic design graduate not to be able to know how to wrap an image and post it online. I just fucked around, winged it and it worked. Probably helped that I had full access to the website.

All her artwork she won awards for was plagiarized and a simple google image search would sort that for employers. I take it personally as I am in the art line of work and hate hacks cuz they are despicable.

You gotta earn your way in. You shouldn't work a job you know you gonna get fired from and collect disability if you can't pay someone to do your job and at the time I needed the money so 60 bucks for half an hour was a damn good deal. I just spent it on shit I needed and for my family. I guess I admitted to a crime but whatever. I gave the money to my kid so fuck it, I had people I was sick of letting down.

Yeah I don't really mind to wake up to a bj but while taking disassociates or tripping, that is fucked up and I seem to never have a bad trip so I got lucky and am glad I don't remember it. I know I was telling her to stop while it was happening but I was fucking her anyways but still, really not cool.

Now I have been straight raped by a woman. I was really drunk and she drug me into a room and locked the door. She was someone I flirted with ten years prior but no longer interested. She just got me hard when I was out cold...

My friends busted down the door and some people kicked she shit out of her and they were picking skin out their boots when I came to and it wad gonna be worse but I stopped them from straight up laying out torture on her, she had more than enough.

No one files police reports and if someone dumb enough to it usually fucks their life up just letting the fuzz thru the door.

Police here don't do anything so no one in their right mind would trust them past pedos and sadistic murderers.

I would call the law on a pedo so I didn't kill them myself. Justice here is dished in the street no matter what walk of life you live, except rich people and it fuvks up their lives. Talking to the police is such a bad idea imho.

That's the states for ya.

I dunno if this is all true or the OP is just bloody trolling? Who is stupid enough not to check genetals, if they were a real girl or not. Seems a lot of bullshit stories you men seem to get it on a silver plate and don't believe it is easy as that!

Who knows it was an anonymous post so there is no way of knowing.

Dude really didn't seem like he could take responsibility for his own actions and blamed drugs, clubs, lighting, probably his friends, wife and the man he had sex with.

Just seems like he blamed everyone but him even God.

So it was a pretty heated post and the OP couldn't cope with his actions and is looking to blame anything but the one person responsible.

Maybe he was that dumb or that stupid but I doubt thr drugs is a plausible excuse even with the OPs logic.

You are responsible for what you do and the consequences regardless of what you took. It was his decision to take drugs, go clubbing, look for anyone to fuck despite being married and found someone to fuck and then hated the fact he liked it.

I wonder if people can respond anonymously. I hope the OP realized that he put himself in that situation rather willingly and probably knew what he was doing.

All the same I have seen people have full blown meltdowns when they ventured out of their normsl sexuality or longed secretly to be gay or straight and had a serious existential crisis.

If this wasn't a troll the OP has no coping mechanism that are healthy and is a real POS for shagging around while married and deserves most the guilt that was in the OP.

Look at the bright side, maybe dude will stop procrastinating after realizing he fancies blokes.

I believe the story. The reason is that I knew somebody in college who got drunk and did the same thing. He says he didn't check because he picked up the transvestite in his car - the transvestite was a street walker - and it was too cramped and he was drunk and worried about getting caught.

Dopemaster, you were definitely raped and robbed.

Most Swedish men ask "are you sure you want this?" at least 5 times before starting. Then they must ask her if she is okay several more times. The rape laws there are the most expansive in the world. That's why Julian Assange is in trouble.

It begs the question where do you draw the line as a society for how far you allow the state to interfere into peoples personal lives?

Those laws basically treat women like children.