• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Accidental Sex With A Transexual. I feel violated and raped.

Does it matter how the anal sex felt. Pussy sex feels different from woman to woman.
You have sex with a person.
As far as I can understand this person didn't force OP to have sex with her. It just happened.
Afterwards once the little creep shot his load he starts to have regrets.
His whole attitude is despicable.

I am just asking in general does anal sex feel different with a man versus with a woman.

I have had sex with a woman in her anus but I never will have sex with a man.

My question is completely off topic. I just want to know, so if anyone would care to enlighten me. I suppose the prostate would be the factor that I am wondering about.

this is karma in action.

you made a stupid, rash & selfish decision, and you ended up getting burnt. you created this situation yourself. you shouldn't even have been in that cubicle with any woman, tranny or real. you have a wife that likes it up the butt and you take that shit for granted.

drop the whole rape thing you bloody idiot, you willingly partook in consensual sex and happened not to discover the chick had a dick til after you busted. maybe you should not be banging people in the toilet unprotected up the arse 5 seconds after meeting them...

i'm from melbourne and i gotta add - shit choice of nightclub. not surprised trannys are hanging at the vault lmao

As a joke a friend of mine told me about this easy chick at the bar we were at so I hit on her. She lived right next door and asked me to go to her place and I told her I didn't have much money on me and she said I'ts not a trick "i just want to be with you". Well first thing I ask is if she's clean and she says yes and I tell her I want to get down on her. She had a dick and called her his ass her his pussy. I was outa there in a blink back to the bar where my buddy's cracking up. Asking did I do him. I bent him over with a shot to the midsection and his laughter ended. He tried to make it a joke among our friends but each time to a hit. He ended that story real quick.

I feel like the part where you ate out her asshole is missing, the other thing I want to know is did you fuck or get fucked before you went back to the bar?

Lol, she kept her mini skirt on and as soon as I moved it Willy and his two buddy's were pulled under where her snatch should have been and I jumped up frightened like. I never said another word to her and regretted the kissing. I'm just not bent in that direction. Eat her asshole I wouldn't do that to a babe.

with a name like donny you are into all sorts of depraved shit, its the same with Larry or Lonny total degenerates from day one

Hahha "accidental"

U didn't get raped you fucked a tranny, came, then started freaking out with the standard "omg does this mean I'm gay" shit. Also if u punched a tranny in the face she'd/ he'd fucking kill you!

Stop cheating on your wife you dick!

That sucks. Shame how dismissive many in this thread are toward it. It's not about whether it was directly consensual or not, or whether it was physically pleasurable, it's about false premise.. imagine if you were having sex with your partner in the dark, turned the lights on, and it was someone else?

"fuck me in the pooper" just hearing that line would be an instant boner-deflator for me...
it just sounds so gross

That sucks. Shame how dismissive many in this thread are toward it. It's not about whether it was directly consensual or not, or whether it was physically pleasurable, it's about false premise.. imagine if you were having sex with your partner in the dark, turned the lights on, and it was someone else?

You have a very valid point. Dude thought he was having sex with a woman.

He would not have consented to sex with a tranny.

So maybe that is what he is torn up about.

It was a false premise, so therefore in a way he was violated.

UlMImoT.jpg

Yea it ain't my thing But Irish I'd let you bend over and have the handle of my ballpeen hammer. Nuf said.

Hearing that song by the kinks would remind me of this thread too.

I remember reading an Irvine Welsh short story where some guy has sex with a TS/TG, and the TS/TG character was pre-op so she told the guy to fuck her in the ass all the time, and later he found out he had sex with a TS/TG woman.

I am just asking in general does anal sex feel different with a man versus with a woman.

I have had sex with a woman in her anus but I never will have sex with a man.

My question is completely off topic. I just want to know, so if anyone would care to enlighten me. I suppose the prostate would be the factor that I am wondering about.

The sensation is more or less the same. Anal feels different from pussy sex because the outer sphincters of the anus tend to feel tight round the base of the inserted penis.
Of course if your sex partner is experienced with anal this feeling is less pronounced.
The prostate is not really noticeable as it pushes away. Only the receiving partner is aware of pressure on the prostate.
I suppose if the prostate is grossly enlarged you might notice obstruction to penetration.
I remain by my point though. You make love to people. There are two of you giving pleasure and love to each other.
The sensations of sex with either man, woman or transgender can be so intensely enjoyable that they cannot really be described in terms of minor differences such as genitals.