• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Accidental Sex With A Transexual. I feel violated and raped.

If it's real: Lighten up, Francis.

That said, this sounds a little too trololol to me.

Damn, you all are harsh...

Chalk it up to being fucked up...check that pussy out first next time..lol.

*old thread ...nice bump...pfft

i know i say this a lot, but honestly my troll senses are tingling. the "fuck me up the pooper" line is what really did it for me. who says that?
Gotta be a troll, surely. The over-reaction did it for me.

Funny how they wrote that small novel to start the thread and then ran away

Funny how they wrote that small novel to start the thread and then ran away

seems like the typical "high on stims" write a post that's a hybrid of a troll and a fantasy first-post.

Oh you did tons of meth and drank loads of alcohol and you're now having sexual regrets?

Take amphetamines again

Oh you did tons of meth and drank loads of alcohol and you're now having sexual regrets?

Take amphetamines again

I would of knocked it the fuck out for raping me.

So it has come down to these two arguements. I am with treezy z here.

I personally would have questioned the only seeing the asshole so I dont think it would have happened to me.

I don't know how someone would not pick up rather quick. You would see the adam's apple talking to someone. Besides most trannies do not even come close to passing so there would definitly be some body shape differences. I think someone would have to be very intoxicated for this to happen.

If dude is telling the truth he must have been piss drunk or something. If that was the case he might have gotten taken advantage of. I am just saying maybe telling someone you are transgender before coming on to them would be the appropiate adult thing to do.

But yeah if a tranny blew me when I was fucked up, I would probably just get very violent on whoever violated me and call it a day. I don't think I would sit around and cry about it but then again I wouldn't stick my dick in someone's ass in a club without a rubber.

I would of knocked it the fuck out for raping me.

this man wasn't raped- he had intoxicated sex with a transexual that he now regrets. advocating violence against someone you willingly had sex with is a bit stupid and unnecessary

just because you regret your behaviour does not mean you were raped.

have i had sex with someone and then thought later- eugghhhh.

yes

was i raped?

no

It sounds like an excuse to me. This happens a lot in Amsterdam and it´s always something else afterwards, other than their own fantasies.

It sounds like the OP was deluding themselves or extremely naive and gullible.

It sounds far fetched but I have heard of it happening, especially in rave scenes. I have been at various edm type shows and seen people having sex in the restroom.

I really couldn't see how anything past a blowjob could get past even some of the dumbest men.

It would not happen to me but theoretically, and this is me trying to emphasize with the situation of the OP, if this had happened to me I know I would have beaten the person down for that shit but once again this is just me trying to put myself in their shoes.

I just would not be like OK I am just gonna stick my dick into a woman I haven't even really taken much of a look at or felt up a bit. Even for casual sex that seems a bit weird.

I suppose if the guy is telling the truth he must have been rolling balls and just was out of it. Hell the "woman" probably thought he knew what was going on. Maybe because MDMA is sort of like a trip (at least to me in a sense) the OP had a bad trip and was actually traumatized from the whole thing.

I really don't know what to make of it. I have heard of the tranny trick bj but even that seems far fetched.

There was a guy on some talk show (I think Jerry Springer) that had found out his girlfriend was actually a man and after the show he murdered her. This actually happened. The guy was dumb as shit and even he had suspicions. I don't remember if she was post op or not though. I really do not see how at some point before sex someone who is at least able to get online and type would be dumb enough for this to happen.

It really doesn't add up after I think about it.

I am just asking but wouldn't anal sex with a man feel a bit different due to the prostate. I wouldn't know seeing how I never had sex with a man and never plan on it unless I am doing like in prison without parole and no retrial. I have wondered that though. It seems like the prostate gland is rather large (a bit larger than a walnut) and right in the ass. I know where mine is from when I had iodine injected in me for some sort of brain scan.

So yeah, does anal sex with a man feel different? The OP had mentioned he has anal sex with his wife.

Last edited:
Does it matter how the anal sex felt. Pussy sex feels different from woman to woman.
You have sex with a person.
As far as I can understand this person didn't force OP to have sex with her. It just happened.
Afterwards once the little creep shot his load he starts to have regrets.
His whole attitude is despicable.

meth is know to open up your sexuality, it's ok you fucked a man, at least you know you are NOT suppose to like it but you DID.
We are all human beings, it's not like you fucked a sheep right? what you did will change the way you thought about the universe
Who told us that man and man can not engage in sexual acts!? god!? then why did god created "butt hole"

good luck in your life

Wow these comments ...it,violence,rape,at least you know it's wrong!? WTF PPL!?

1- op is not wrong to feel any way but how is it possible to have sex and not know they have a dick ? (Or did I miss something) .

2- Regret all you want ..you engaged and enjoyed why not just say ok it happened and move on with maybe slight emberassing at worst?

3 - the intolerance on this thread by some (not all thank "God") is laughable to say the least ..heck some ppl love Trans , you don't im assuming and I don't but who are we to judge and say kill it with fire ?

4- how to handle it ? easy, SEMI bottle it up and maybe don't tell anyone in person , sites like this sure to get it off your chest and even until you're not mad ..

look ok being mad does nothing, Enjoying it doesn't mean anything either if you truly didn't know I wouldn't even say you secretly liked it and just dont want to admit it.

think of guys who fck hookers ..I mean the ugliest older ones bc the guys cheap and I guess addicted to sex ? Lol ..they probably don't love it but they cum they move on ....

theres es even straight guys who are truly straight but if desperate would let anyone suck their dick (prison..) it's just sex don't stress it so much .

if you don't like it don't do it again (obviously ) , also means you're not Bi/gay or into trannys just means you got off and were really fucked up..

I don't see the big deal I mean it would feel gross if I found out I did that as I'm sure you felt sick too but that's it it's over shower and move on why make a big deal same with everyone else why the huge overreaction ?

Btw when I said bottle it up I just meant don't run around looking for answers from ppl in your life bc that seems to be what you're afriad of or would be emberassed by but a psychiatrist maybe or a hotline or whatever is a good idea you need to just move on .

Good Luck dealing with this and remember it's just a life lesson and experience it's not w death sentence and the memory will fade (especially since you were intoxicated) .