• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Accidental Sex With A Transexual. I feel violated and raped.

i know i say this a lot, but honestly my troll senses are tingling. the "fuck me up the pooper" line is what really did it for me. who says that?

Lolololol.
Without touching her front parts, you put your penis in her anus, threw up on her, punched her in the face, and started referring to her as a guy?
Sounds like you're not the one who was violated. (And you cheated on your wife...)

I come from a family of Catholics. U in some deep shit. Forgive the pun.

Sorry that happened to you but, um, no clit play? No foreplay for her?
Are you one of those selfish shags?

This must have really messed you up to be seeing a therapist.

Lolololol.
Without touching her front parts, you put your penis in her anus, threw up on her, punched her in the face, and started referring to her as a guy?
Sounds like you're not the one who was violated. (And you cheated on your wife...)

I come from a family of Catholics. U in some deep shit. Forgive the pun.

I bet there was no punching or throwing up.. Bet this was a lie thrown in at some attempt at making himself look good to himself.

Maybe he really loved it and could be out trolling the homosexual clubs bars rite now.

Op is certainly not being honest with themselves, or others, on many levels.

Bet this was a lie thrown in at some attempt at making himself look good to himself.

Really? 'Cause it makes him seem like a bit of an asshole.

ebola

I bet there was no punching or throwing up.. Bet this was a lie thrown in at some attempt at making himself look good to himself.

Maybe he really loved it and could be out trolling the homosexual clubs bars rite now.

Op is certainly not being honest with themselves, or others, on many levels.

We all know you are 100% correct. No guessing involved

How much work does a tranny have to put into themselves before you're not gay for pooning them?

How much work does a tranny have to put into themselves before you're not gay for pooning them?
imo, reincarnation. which is a lot of work if you wanna be reincarnated as a smoking hot real deal woman.

1. You have a wife, so you did something entirely wrong.

2. Let go.

i know i say this a lot, but honestly my troll senses are tingling. the "fuck me up the pooper" line is what really did it for me. who says that?

i know-

after over ten years of fucking dudes in the ass and not one will ever reference faeces in any way when your gonna slip it in

It's funny that the OP hasn't returned. I hope he went and got tested

im getting some deja vu from this thread, i don't think this is the first time a BLer 'accidentally' had sex with a trans.