• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Was Your Morning Fix? v. Nothing Wakes You Up In The Morning Like A Sedative!

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided id dip into my emergency etizolam, just as my baclofen buzz started in, was a rough night, i think i deserve it

sweet, sweet, rls-free... and a bit of tobacco too.I need to get my pregabalin rx back. That stuff worked. =3

Caffiene via Coke and Mountaintain Dew 8mg of Suboxone under the tounge with 4mg of klonopin...shoulda left the klons at home today, wasn't gonna take more than that 4mg, but got bored at work they were in my wallet and by the end of the day I have had 13mg of klonopin...Great benzo for anxiety, but give me xanax or etizolam for SOME kind of euphora....swear, I ate em like skittles and I feel normal, and it's been 3 weeks or a little more since I've had a benzo...Guese the long half life? In the past 24 hours I have had 18mg of it and just anxiety relief...shouldn't I be passed out now,that was my plan. Do have the benzo mucnhies so exuse me while I tear up some Totinas pizza's with sour cream on top.

Wake with smoking some mdpv analogue I have today a-pvp ,

Then 1 fix of 45mg. fentanyl cktrate iv.
With 4mg klonopin
Smoke stimulants until big then 4mg of canal
3 -5 more Fox's of fentanyl citrate
I between smoking a-pvp and a-php
End it with african dream root and
Then smoke dmt and have white out to bed.

Gin, juice, baclofen, and rewarding myself with some of the etizolam I have on back up. Yet another sedated morning for me. Muscle pain was worse this morning than usual anyways, must've slept in a bad position. Oh and tobacco.

Edit: Prolly gonna spoil myself and redose some more etiz after a couple drinks. Not doing me any good just sitting around, eh?

Edit2: 1980s grindcore is synergizing with my sedation so well. BOLT THROWERRR!!! Warhammer 40K metal!! Even in heavy sedation I wanna break shit.

Last edited:
Nothing so far...I'm trying to wait as long as I can today before I do the 2 30's I have so I can get the most out of them...I'm kicking myself for doing 3 last night, felt them a little bit but kicking myself!!! It's not even my usual dose when I do Oxy I have for today, usually 75-90mg...thinking about seeing if I can call and make a 40 min drive for 15mg of oxycodone if I can squeeze it out of them...gonna try for a whole one first though.

I guess some Valium and Weed since it's the wee hours of the mornin'...

Again, some gin, etizolam, baclofen, tizanidine.

Edit: Man I've been watching some historical British TV dramas where cocaine/amphetamine/opium/morphine were all still legal.I can't help but think, damn, what if I was alive back then... would probably die of young age due to bad health abusing drugs to the end. Part of me thinks they were lucky, but a more sensible side thinks how troubled it would be for someone like me. It'd sure ruin me I bet. Guess it's a good thing I live during the 'war on drugs'?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.